Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Corporation has completed the application process for the Nagar Parishad Recruitment. The officials are now ready to proceed with the recruitment drive by conducting the exam. The authority starts the process by issuing the hall ticket. The DMA Maharashtra Hall Ticket will be needed to enter the allotted exam centre.
The officials have released the hall ticket, and it is updated at their official portal @ mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in, whose link is also shared below on this page.
DMA Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2023
The hall ticket includes important information regarding the exam, so it must be kept safe till the end of the recruitment drive. In case any error occurs while downloading the DMA Maharashtra Hall Ticket then it must be reported to the concerned authority for an early solution. Candidates waiting for the exam date are informed that the exam date has finally been provided through notice. So, the exam will be conducted on 22 and 24 November 2023.
mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in Hall Ticket 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials||Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Corporation (DMA)|
|Name of the position||Accountant/ Auditor, Tax Assessment & Administrative Officer, Fire Officer and Sanitation Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||1782 Vacancies|
|Exam Type||Written Examination|
|Date of the Exam||22 and 24 November 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the DMA Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2023?
In the following section, we will explain the online procedure to download the hall ticket. Below are the steps to download the Maha Nagar Parishad Hall Ticket:
- Start the process by going to the official website of the DMA using this link address: https://mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Secondly, the home page will open on the screen using the above link.
- Now, you will see a list of options on the screen’s left side.
- Locate and click the Quick Links option, and a drop-down menu will open.
- From there, you must click on the hall ticket link for the DMA Maharashtra Recruitment.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will form on the respective device.
- Please provide the details asked on the new page carefully and then submit the same.
- The admit card will form on the screen a few seconds after submitting the details.
- Check the available details on it carefully and download the same document.
- Do not forget to print out the admit card for the exam.
DMA Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||Maha Municipal Council Administration Directorate Website Link|
|Hall Ticket Link||Download here|
|Check Out||DMA Maharashtra Exam Notice Link|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials provide the DMA Maharashtra Hall Ticket?
The officials have not mentioned the admit card release date as of now. We hope the authority will provide the admit card a week before the exam date.
What details are provided in the hall mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in ticket?
The admit card provides details like the name of the candidates, roll number, father’s name, Date of Birth, gender, date and day of the exam, exam timing, allotted exam centre, instructions for the exam and others.
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Applicants must carry documents like a printed copy of the admit card, a passport-sized photograph and any photo identification card such as an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID card and others.