DHSGSU Admit Card 2022: Admissions to Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, MP (DHSGU) are made on the basis of entrance exams for PhD programs. The entrance test PHDET for admission to 2022-2023 is scheduled to be conducted on 25 September 2022 and the admit card for the same will be released soon. DHSGSU Admit Card 2022 will be made available for download on the official website of the university.
DHSGSU Admit Card
DHSGSU admit card can be accessed only in online mode. University does not provide any hard copies of the hall tickets. All the candidates must download and print the admit card before waiting for the last date. They have to compulsorily carry the same of the examination centre on the exam date. The admit card carries various information like exam date, time, shift, exam centre, etc. Therefore, it should be kept safe till the date of the exam and even after that (for further reference).
DHSGSU Admissions 2022: Overview
|Name of the test||DHSGSU PHDET 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Conducting University||Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, MP|
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Date of Entrance Test Exam||25th September 2022|
|Admit Card availability status||Available Soon|
|Admit card release date||TBA|
DHSGSU Admission Schedule
The table given below shows the dates of the important events of the university admission and entrance test program-
|Application submission last date||25th September 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||TBA|
|Date of entrance test||25th September 2022|
|Publication of result||To be announced soon|
Steps to access DHSGSU Hall Ticket 2022
- Step I: Logon on to the official website of the university. The official link to the university portal is given below.
- Step II: Go to the “Admission” link given under the Quick Links section of the homepage. You can also click on the admit card download link option scrolling on the homepage.
- Step III: Now, the admission page will open. You have to scroll the page down. Hit the “Registration for Admission” link.
- Step IV: The login page will open. You have to enter your registration number and date of birth. Also, fill in the security codes and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Step V: On signing in, your application form will open. On this page, you have to click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Step VI: Your admit card for entrance exam for the respective entrance exam will open.
- Step VII: Check the particulars and download the admit card.
- Step VIII: Press Ctrl+P and take a printout of the hall ticket to carry the hard copy to the exam centre.
DHSGSU Admit Card Particulars
For the entrance test the admit cards issued to the candidates will carry the given information-
- Name of the Exam
- Course applied for and course code
- Post name and postcode
- Registration Number
- Admit Card Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s name
- Category and sub-category
- Date and day of the entrance exam
- Examination shift/ Time
- Examination venue and venue address
- Instructions related to the exam
Before appearing in the exam, candidates must verify the admit card particulars and should immediately contact the concerned authority in case of any discrepancy.
Documents needed at the Exam Venue
Candidates must make sure that they carry all the crucial documents specified by the university at the exam center on exam day. In the absence of any of the essential documents, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam by the invigilators. The documents which are essential to be carried to the exam center are-
- A hard copy of the admit card was downloaded and printed from the official portal of DHSGS University.
- A passport-sized photograph
- A valid photo identity card like- an Aadhaar card, voter id, PAN card, passport, and other govt Ids.
Along with the aforementioned documents, candidates must bring essential stationery such as a pen, pencil, etc. Candidates found with any restricted item will be disqualified from the admission process.
The complete information will be printed on the admit cards issued to the candidates. As it is a state-level university entrance test, it is likely to be conducted in the university or its constituent colleges only. However, candidates are advised to visit only the exam center allotted to them. They must reach the exam center on time on the scheduled date of the exam. After the reporting time, no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam centre and thus will be disqualified from the exam.
For any technical assistance or other support related to DHSGSU admit card and admission process, candidates can contact at-
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh- 297121
Phone No.- 07582-297123