DGR Punjab Admit Card 2020 – Please be informed that the examination which was scheduled to be conducted in the month of March 2020 is now expected to be conducted in October/ November 2020. Candidates who are looking for the information regarding DGR Punjab technical assistant admit card will be discussed here.
Current Update: Officials will conduct examination in the month of October or November 2020 tentatively. For any other latest news, keep on visiting our portal constantly.
An admit card is expected to release in the month of October 2020 on the official website of Directorate Of Governance Reforms, Punjab. Aspirants are requested to download the admit card prior to the examination date. Apart from the DGR Punjab Technical Assistant admit card other detail will also be shared with the aspirants. It is requested you to check the official website at regular interval of time regarding the examination date and the release of admit card.
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020
All aspirants will be informed about the steps to check DGR Punjab admit card from the official website. Documents required to carry along with the admit card will also be discussed in the article. Information that will be mentioned in DGR Punjab technical assistant admit card will be the complete name of an aspirant, parent’s name, roll number, etc.
All candidates will be informed about the guidelines issued by the officials for the examination. If in case any applicant will find any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the hall ticket then they can report to the higher officials.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Organization Name||Department of Governance Reform, Punjab|
|Vacancies||System Manager, Senior System Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Assistant|
|Total No. of Post||324|
|Date of Written Examination||Oct/ Nov 2020 (Expected)|
|DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020||October 2020 (Expected)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
DGR Punjab Technical Assistant, Senior System Manager Examination Date
It is to be informed that the examination date for written test will be soon announced by the examination officials. But the examination is expected to be conducted in the month of Oct/ Nov 2020. Candidates are also requested to start preparing for the examination. Information will be shared with all the aspirants whenever there will be any notification released by the officials.
Details Mentioned On DGR Punjab Admit Card 2020
Information printed on DGR Punjab technical assistant admit card needs to be checked carefully. In the case of discrepancy in the information printed on the admit card needs to bring in the notice of examination authority before the examination date. Details that will be the part of the hall ticket are given below:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Written Examination
- Date of Written Exam and Time
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Detail of Examination Venue
- Center Code
- Name of the Post
- Applicant Photograph
- Complete Duration of Written Examination
- Caste Category
Documents To Carry on the Day of DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Exam 2020
Along with the DGR Punjab technical assistant admit card the aspirants will need to carry the photo identity card. The applicant can bring one of the following documents on the day of written examination:
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- College ID/ Employee Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Any other identity proof issued by the state or central government.
Guidelines for DGR Punjab Technical Assistant, other post Examination
- All candidate needs to report to the examination venue prior to the time of examination.
- No applicant will be allowed to use any electronic device within the premises of the examination hall.
- Candidates are requested not to take any kind of extra paper with them inside the examination hall.
- No one will be allowed to write anything on the question paper apart from the roll number and name.
- It is necessary to stay in the examination hall during the completion of examination time.
- Aspirants are requested to maintain discipline at the time of written examination.
Check – Punjab JET 2020 Application Form
Steps To Download DGR Punjab TA Admit Card 2020
We have created a procedure to download the admit card from the official website. A list of all procedure has been listed below:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of Directorate Of Governance Reforms, Punjab i.e. dgrpunjab.gov.in
- Then on the homepage of the website the applicant will need to search for what’s a new section.
- After that, the candidate will be required to open that link in order to download the examination hall ticket.
- On this page, the aspirant will need to search for DGR Punjab Technical Assistant admit card link.
- Click on DGR Punjab hall ticket 2020 link to move further.
- Then on the login page, the applicants will be required to enter registration number and password.
- After entering all required details then you need to click on the submit button.
- After that, the Hall Ticket 2020 will get displays on the screen.
- The last step is to download the admit card and can also take a print out for future reference.
Please be informed that the examination date is yet not announced by the officials of Directorate of Governance Reform, Punjab. But the examination is expected to be conducted in the month of October or November 2020.
The hall ticket is expected to get announced on the official website in the month of October 2020. All aspirants are requested to check the official website at regular intervals to stay updated with the information regarding the admit card.
All candidates are requested to carry the admit card along with the photo identity proof. Lists of identity cards have already been discussed here.
If any aspirant details mentioned in the admit card found incorrect then they need to report to the examination authorities before the date of examination. Aspirants will get the intimation about the changes made in the admit card through email or through mobile number.