Delhi High Court Sr. Personal Assistant Admit Card 2019: Delhi High Court has announced the dates for Sr. Personal Assistant Admit card. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th April 2019. All the candidates who have to appear for the exam need to download the admit card.
As per the notification from Delhi Court (Examination Cell), candidates are able to download the admit card for Preliminary examination from 22nd April. They can download the hall ticket from the official website of Delhi High Court.
Latest Update 22nd April 2019: Delhi High Court Sr. PA Admit Card 2019 has been released today. All applicants can download their admit card from below link
Click here to get Admit Card (Link Expired)
Candidates can read the given article to get complete information about Delhi High Court Sr. Personal Assistant Admit card 2019.
Delhi High Court Sr. PA Admit Card 2019
|Name of the examination||Delhi HC Sr. PA recruitment Exam|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Exam type||Recruitment Exam|
|Recruiting Body||Delhi High Court|
|Post||Senior Personal Assistance|
|No. of vacancies||57|
|Type of job||Group B|
|Pay Matrix||7th CPC|
|Admit card availability||Available Now|
|Mode of Preliminary Exam||Offline (OMR based)|
|Admit card notice||Read Here|
Delhi High Court Sr. Personal Assistance 2019 Recruitment- Important Dates
|Application form submission starts||15th February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||22nd April 2019 (11:00 am)|
|Date of exam||28th April 2019|
Candidates can have a quick look at category-wise vacancy details-
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19|
Out of total vacancies, 3 (OL/BL) seats will be reserved for PWD category candidates.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Delhi High Court Sr. PA Exam 2019 Admit Card
Sr. PA exam admit card will be published on notified dates. Candidates have to download and print it from the official website of Delhi Court. Court will not issue any physical admit card and will not send it to the candidates through post.
It will be the responsibility of the candidates to download and print the admit card, Court will not be responsible for it. Candidates have to carry the printed copy of admit card to the examination center on the day of exam. No candidate shall be permitted to enter the exam hall without the same.
Candidates has been already intimated with the official notification on official website hence, no other communication such as post/courier/ newspaper notification will be sent to them.
How to download Delhi HC Sr. PA Hall Ticket 2019?
As admit card for this exam has been published online for downloading. Candidates can download it from official website. The complete procedure to download the hall ticket online in easy steps is shared below-
- Navigate the official website – Candidates, firstly have to download the official website of Delhi High Court i.e. http://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on relevant link – On the homepage, they have to click on “Public Notices” link and have to select “Job Opening” option provided on the left side of the page.
- Select the admit card link – From various options given under the “Job Title” heading, they need to select Sr. Personal Assistance admit card option. Click on the PDF.
- Open the link – After opening the PDF, candidates have to click on the admit card link mentioned on the admit card.
- Enter the details – Admit card login page will appear, candidates have to enter the admit card log in credential such as registration no., date of birth, email Id, etc.
- Check the admit card – Admit card will appear on the screen, they have to check the details mentioned on it.
- Save and Print – Lastly, examinees can download and print the admit card. They must take multiple printouts of the same.
Click here to get the admit card- Link Expired
Particular mentioned on Delhi High Court Sr. PA admit card 2019
Delhi High Court admit card will indicate following details-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Registration/ Application No.
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth
- Email Id of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Exam time
- Exam center with full address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions for exam
Candidates should verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
Delhi HC Sr. PA Examination Centres
Exam center information will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to be present at the allotted exam center on the exam day. No request for change in admit card will be entertained under any of the circumstances.
Both pre and main exam will be conducted on the same date simultaneously. Medium of exam will be English.
Stage- I (A)- Pre-exam
- Preliminary exam will be conducted in OMR based.
- Exam will include objective type questions (Pre-exam) and descriptive test (Main Exam).
- Paper will consist of two parts viz. Stage-I(A) and Stage-II (B).
- Total duration will be 120 minutes
- Total number of questions in pre-exam will be 120.
- Negative marks- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong choice.
|Part||Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Part I||English Paper||60||60|
|Part II||General Knowledge (including Current Affairs)||30||30|
|Part III||General Intelligence||30||30|
- General Category- 60 Marks (50% of 120 Marks)
- Reserved Category- 54 Marks (45% of 120 Marks)
Stage- II (B)- Main exam
- Main exam will be a descriptive test.
- It will be in English language that will consist of- Essay (250 words of 50 marks), grammar (30 marks) and translation (25 words of 20 marks).
- Total duration will be minutes.
- Total marks 100 marks
- General Category- 50 Marks (50% of 100 Marks)
- Reserved Category- 45% Marks (45% of 100 Marks)
If you face any problem in downloading your Delhi High Court Sr. PA admit card 2019 online by the provided procedure, then you can comment below in the discussion section below. Our team will look into it and respond accordingly.