CUSAT admit card 2019: CUSAT Combined Admission Test 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 6th and 7th April 2019 in two shifts. CUSAT 2019 admit card will be issued on 23 March 2019 for the registered candidates. Candidates who are going to appear in the CAT 2019 exam can download admit cards from 23 March to 7t April 2019.
Latest: Admit card/hall ticket for Computer Based Test (CBT) not yet released!
CUSAT admit card 2019
Cochin University of Science and Technology conduct CAT exam every year to grant admission to suitable candidates to various UG, PG, Vocational and Ph.D. level programs in the university. Apart from CAT, university also conduct DAT (Departmental Aptitude Test) for admission to Ph.D. programs in various departments of the university.
|Name of the exam||CUSAT CAT exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Conducting Authority||Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)|
|Type of exam||University level entrance exam|
|Courses offered||Vocational, UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Admit card availability||23rd March to 7th April 2019|
|CUSAT admission portal||https://admissions.cusat.ac.in/|
|CUSAT admit card 2019||Not yet released|
CUSAT Admit card 2019
CUSAT CAT 2019 hall tickets will be published online. University will not send any individual call letter or communication to any candidate. They have to log in to the official university and have download the same from there. However, other individual intimations regarding the test will be send to the registered email and mobile no. of the candidates by the university.
Online Procedure to download CUSAT admit card?
CAT 2019 hall ticket will be published only through online mode, hence those who are going to appear in the exam are advised to download it on time. The step-by-step procedure for the online procurement of admit card is as follows-
- Visit the official CUSAT admission portal or click on the link provided in this page.
- On the homepage, click on CAT 2019 admit card link.
- Enter the login details such as registration no., date of birth etc.
- Click on submit option.
- Admit card will display on screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe till the commencement of examination.
Details mentioned on the admit card
Admit card is an important document to be carried to the examination center. It holds information about exam and examinee. CUSAT CAT 2019 admit card may carry following information in it-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- CUSAT 2019 Application no.
- Date of birth
- Course for which candidates have applied
- Date of birth
- Category of candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Venue of examination with full address.
- Important instructions and guidelines related to exam
All the details in the admit card (except the exam schedule and center) are as per the details furnished by the applicants in the application form. Any discrepancy in admit card details must be brought to the notice of the university department concerned before the commencement of exam.
Essentials to be carried to the examination center
Admit card is a very important document to be carried to the examination center. Along with the admit card candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof to the exam center.
CUSAT CAT 2019 examinees can carry any of the following photo Identity proofs to the examination center along with the admit card-
- Aadhaar card
- Voter Id
- Driving license
- School/Colleges ID card
CUSAT 2019 Exam centers
Exam will be conducted in exam centers allotted to the candidates.
- For first degree programs and integrated M.Sc. program in Science/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Statistics, CAT will be conducted in the following exam cities-
Abu, Dhabi, Sharjah, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Chennai Bengaluru, Kolkata, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Patna, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kota and all the district Head Quarters of Kerala.
- For various, PG programs, Hons, lateral entry programs and Ph.D. programs, exam will be conducted in district Head Quarter of Kerala viz. Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Adoor (Pathanamthitta), Kottayam, Thodupuzha (Idukki), Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Palakkad, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kannur, Kalpatta (Waynad), Kozhikode and Kasaragod.
- All the rights of cancellation, shift or merge of exam centers are reserved with the university.
Important points related to CUSAT admit card
- Admit card will be made available on official website.
- Candidates must remember their login details (application no.) in order to download their hall ticket.
- Admit card will be issued only to the candidates who have successful completed the application procedure.
- Candidates will be not allowed to enter the exam hall without the valid admit card and id card.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to the instructions mentioned on the admit card related to exam.
- Candidates should stay in touch with official website to get updates related to test. They must also check their emails and message inbox on a regular basis.
Also Check: https://nvshq.org/admit-card/ugc-net-admit-card/
For any query or support regarding CUSAT admit card, candidates must immediately contact the responsible authority. They can contact at the support and contact information mentioned below-
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Kochi, Kerala, Pin– 682022
Phone No.- 0484-2577100, 2577159
Email- [email protected]
If you have any question related to CUSAT admit card 2019, you can ask us in the comment below.