CUSAT Admit Card 2023: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has released the CUSAT CAT 2023 notification and per it, the Combined Admission Test (CAT) 2023 is going to be held on 3, 4, 5, and 6 May 2023. The admit card for the same will be available to download from April 24th, 2023. If you are the one who has registered for CUSAT 2023 and looking for information related to its admit card then check out this article.
CUSAT 2023 Admit Card Date
Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts CAT exams every year to grant admission to suitable candidates to various UG, PG, Vocational, and PhD level programs in the university. Apart from CAT, the university also conducts a DAT (Departmental Aptitude Test) for admission to PhD programs in various departments of the university.
CUSAT CAT 2023 Admit Card- Details
|Name of the exam
|CUSAT CAT exam
|Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
|Type of exam
|University Level entrance exam
|Vocational, UG, PG, and PhD programs
|Mode of exam
|CUSAT Exam Date
|3, 4, 5,and 6 May 2023
|Admit card availability
|24th April 2023
|CUSAT admission portal
University will not send any individual call letter or communication to any candidate. They have to log in to the official university and download the same from there. However, other individual intimations regarding the test will be sent to the registered email and mobile no. of the candidates by the university.
Documents to be carried on CUSAT Exam day
Admit card is a very important document to be carried to the examination centre. Along with the admit card candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
CUSAT CAT examinees can carry any of the following photo identity proofs to the examination centre along with the admit card-
- Aadhaar card
- Voter Id
- Driving license
- School/Colleges ID card
CUSAT 2023 Exam Centers
Exam will be conducted at centres allotted to the candidates.
- For first degree programs and integrated M.Sc. program in Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics, CAT will be conducted in the following exam cities-
Abu, Dhabi, Sharjah, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Chennai Bengaluru, Kolkata, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Patna, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kota, and all the district Head Quarters of Kerala.
- For various, PG programs, Hons, lateral entry programs and PhD programs, exam will be conducted in district Head Quarter of Kerala viz. Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Adoor (Pathanamthitta), Kottayam, Thodupuzha (Idukki), Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Palakkad, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kannur, Kalpatta (Waynad), Kozhikode and Kasaragod.
- All the rights of cancellation, shift or merge of exam centers are reserved with the university.
Important Points Related to CUSAT Admit Card
- Admit card will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates must remember their login details (application no.) in order to download their hall ticket.
- Admit card will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully completed the application procedure.
- Candidates will be not allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card and id card.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to the instructions mentioned on the admit card related to exam.
- Candidates should stay in touch with the official website to get updates related to test. They must also check their emails and message inbox on a regular basis.
Steps to Download CUSAT Admit Card 2023
CAT hall ticket will be published only online mode, hence those who are going to appear in the exam are advised to download it once available. The step-by-step procedure for the online procurement of admit card is as follows-
- Visit the official CUSAT admission portal or click on the link provided on this page.
- On the homepage, click on CAT admit card link.
- Enter the login details such as registration no., date of birth etc.
- Click on submit option.
- Admit card will display on screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe till the commencement of examination.
For any query or support regarding CUSAT admit card, candidates must immediately contact the responsible authority. They can contact the support and contact information mentioned below-
Details mentioned on CUSAT Admit Card
Admit card is an important document to be carried to the examination centre. It holds information about exam and examinees. CUSAT CAT 2023 admit card may carry following information in it-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- CUSAT Application no.
- Date of birth
- Course for which candidates have applied
- Date of birth
- Category of candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Venue of examination with full address.
- Important instructions and guidelines related to exam
All the details in the admit card (except the exam schedule and centre) are as per the details furnished by the applicants in the application form. Any discrepancy in admit card details must be brought to the notice of the university department concerned before the commencement of exam.
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Kochi, Kerala, Pin– 682022
Phone No.- 0484-2577100, 2577159
As per the given schedule, the admit card will be released on 24th April 2023.
CUSAT admit card will be available from official portal.
CUAT Examination will be conducted in CBT mode.
The Exam is to be held on 3, 4, 5, and 6 May 2023.
If you have any questions related to CUSAT admit card 2023, you can ask us in the comment below.