CUSAT Admit Card 2021: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will conduct its Combined Admission Test (CAT) 2021 on 12th, 13th, and 14th June 2021 whereas the admit card for the same will be available to download from 25th May to 14th June 2021 which can be downloaded by the students from their respective login.
CUSAT Admit Card 2021
Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts CAT exam every year to grant admission to suitable candidates to various UG, PG, Vocational, and Ph.D. level programs in the university. Apart from CAT, university also conducts DAT (Departmental Aptitude Test) for admission to Ph.D. programs in various departments of the university.
CUSAT CAT Exam- Details
|Name of the exam||CUSAT CAT exam|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Conducting Authority||Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)|
|Type of exam||University level entrance exam|
|Courses offered||Vocational, UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|CUSAT Exam Date||12th, 13th, and 14th June 2021|
|Admit card availability||25th May to 14th June 2021|
|CUSAT admission portal||https://admissions.cusat.ac.in/|
University will not send any individual call letter or communication to any candidate. They have to log in to the official university and have download the same from there. However, other individual intimations regarding the test will be sent to the registered email and mobile no. of the candidates by the university.
Details mentioned on CUSAT Admit Card 2021
Admit card is an important document to be carried to the examination center. It holds information about exam and examinees. CUSAT CAT 2021 admit card may carry following information in it-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- CUSAT Application no.
- Date of birth
- Course for which candidates have applied
- Date of birth
- Category of candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Venue of examination with full address.
- Important instructions and guidelines related to exam
All the details in the admit card (except the exam schedule and center) are as per the details furnished by the applicants in the application form. Any discrepancy in admit card details must be brought to the notice of the university department concerned before the commencement of exam.
Essentials to be carried to the examination center
Admit card is a very important document to be carried to the examination center. Along with the admit card candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof to the exam center.
CUSAT CAT examinees can carry any of the following photo identity proofs to the examination center along with the admit card-
- Aadhaar card
- Voter Id
- Driving license
- School/Colleges ID card
CUSAT 2021 Exam Centers
Exam will be conducted in exam centers allotted to the candidates.
- For first degree programs and integrated M.Sc. program in Science/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Statistics, CAT will be conducted in the following exam cities-
Abu, Dhabi, Sharjah, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Chennai Bengaluru, Kolkata, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Patna, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kota and all the district Head Quarters of Kerala.
- For various, PG programs, Hons, lateral entry programs and Ph.D. programs, exam will be conducted in district Head Quarter of Kerala viz. Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Adoor (Pathanamthitta), Kottayam, Thodupuzha (Idukki), Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Palakkad, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kannur, Kalpatta (Waynad), Kozhikode and Kasaragod.
- All the rights of cancellation, shift or merge of exam centers are reserved with the university.
Important Points Related to CUSAT Admit Card
- Admit card will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates must remember their login details (application no.) in order to download their hall ticket.
- Admit card will be issued only to the candidates who have successful completed the application procedure.
- Candidates will be not allowed to enter the exam hall without the valid admit card and id card.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to the instructions mentioned on the admit card related to exam.
- Candidates should stay in touch with the official website to get updates related to test. They must also check their emails and message inbox on a regular basis.
Online Procedure to Download CUSAT Admit Card 2021?
CAT hall ticket will be published only through online mode, hence those who are going to appear in the exam are advised to download it on time. The step-by-step procedure for the online procurement of admit card is as follows-
- Visit the official CUSAT admission portal or click on the link provided in this page.
- On the homepage, click on CAT admit card link.
- Enter the login details such as registration no., date of birth etc.
- Click on submit option.
- Admit card will display on screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe till the commencement of examination.
For any query or support regarding CUSAT admit card, candidates must immediately contact the responsible authority. They can contact at the support and contact information mentioned below-
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Kochi, Kerala, Pin– 682022
Phone No.- 0484-2577100, 2577159
According to the notified dates the CUSAT 2021 admit card will be available from 25tyh May 2021
CUSAT admit card will be available from official portal.
CUAT Examination will be conducted through CBT mode.
If you have any question related to CUSAT admit card 2021, you can ask us in the comment below.