CTU Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023: For the selection of the registered applicants as Drivers and Conductors at Chandigarh Transport Undertaking, a written exam will be held. To participate in this exam, the applicants registered for CTU Driver and Conductor Recruitment 2023 will need an e-Admit Card.
The CTU Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023 will be released by the concerned authority before the conduct of the exam online on its official website. With the help of their registration number and password, the applicants will obtain this admit card. No applicants will receive a hard copy of the Chandigarh Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023 by post. To know all the essential information concerning the admit card for CTU Driver and Conductor Exam 2023, check out the whole article.
CTU Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023 Date
The application process for the driver and conductor posts at CTU commenced on 16 March 2023 and concluded on 10 April 2023. Now, since the process of submission of applications has been completed, the applicants must want to know the CTU Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023 Date.
Although the release date of the e-Admit Card is not known yet, but we can speculate its announcement in the coming weeks. Therefore, all registered applicants must check the recruitment section of the authority’s portal regularly.
Chandigarh Transport Undertaking Driver and Conductor e-Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Focus||CTU Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023|
|Concerned Posts||Bus Conductors and Heavy Bus Drivers|
|Name of the Authority||Chandigarh Transport Undertaking|
|Group of the Posts||Group-C|
|Release date of the Hall Ticket||To be Notified|
|Mode of Release of the Hall Ticket||Online|
|Date of the Written Exam||To be Announced|
|CTU Official Website||https://chdctu.gov.in/|
chdctu.gov.in Conductor and Driver Hall Ticket Mentioned Information 2023
On the chdctu.gov.in Conductor and Driver Hall Ticket, the applicants will find the information that they entered in the application form as well as the exam-related information. We have shared all of this information in the following list. Before taking part in the exam, the applicants must ensure that all this information does not contain any errors.
- Applicant’s Personal Information:-
- Date of Birth
- Complete Address as mentioned in the online form
- Information related to the Exam:-
- Name of the Applied Post
- Application Number and Roll Number
- Date of the Written Exam
- Written Exam Timing
- Exam Centre’s Name and Address
- Reporting time for the Applicants
- Exam-related important instructions
- HKRN Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2023
- Punjab and Haryana Chowkidar Result 2023
- EPFO Recruitment 2023
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
CTU Driver and Conductor 2023 Admit Card Downloading Process
With the following process, the applicants registered for either of the two posts can download the CTU Driver and Conductor 2023 Admit Card. Before the applicants start the first step of this process, they must keep their registration number and password ready.
- Initially, the applicants need to reach the CTU official website’s homepage at https://chdctu.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the applicants must head to the “Recruitments” option at the top.
- Now, under this section, the applicants need to click on the link for Driver and Conductor posts recruitment.
- After this, the applicants will arrive at the page specified for the advertised posts’ recruitment process.
- Here, the applicants must find the relevant link for CTU Driver and Conductor Hall Ticket 2023.
- The applicants will see a login window popping up after they click on this link.
- The applicants must enter their Registration Number and Password on this window and download the e-Admit Card.
- After this, the applicants must acquire some printouts of this admit card and keep them secured for the written exam.
Chandigarh Driver and Conductor Written Exam 2023
The written exam for Driver and Conductor posts at CTU will be organized by the authority at exam centres in Chandigarh. Moreover, the authority can also allot the exam centre in Panchkula to the applicants if the number of received applications is too large.
For both posts, the maximum scoreable marks are 100. However, the pattern of the examination for the posts accordingly varies. In addition to this, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers in the written exam.
Written Exam Instructions
During the Chandigarh Driver and Conductor Written Exam 2023, the following instructions must necessarily be followed by the applicants.
- The applicants must not bring any electronic gadgets (including calculators) inside their respective exam centres.
- The applicants need to ensure that their signatures on the attendance sheets for the exam are the same as the ones they uploaded in the application form.
- Along with the hall ticket, the applicants must also have a document for their identity verification at the exam centre.
|Download Online||CTU Driver and Conductor Admit Card 2023 (Releasing Soon)|
|For the Latest Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
If this happens, then the applicants can send an email to the authority reporting this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, the exam centres will not be changed after being printed on the admit card.
The applicants can present documents such as a PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, etc as id proof on the exam day.