The National Testing Agency announced the CSIR UGC NET 2023 December session exam date. As per the notice, the exam for this year is to be held on 26, 27 and 28 of December 2023. To participate, the registered applicants must download their CSIR UGC NET Admit Card online from –/–/—- (Date yet to be announced).
However, before issuing the admit card, the authority will upload an exam city intimation link, which will let you know about your exam city details. NTA CSIR NET Admit Card will have some crucial information, and you all must read it carefully. Meanwhile, those who cannot get their hall ticket or have any other issue may contact the officials at their helpline centre.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2023: Overview
The authority will not provide duplicate admit cards at the exam centre, so applicants must keep their admit card copy handy. If any discrepancy appears in the admit card, report it to the officials. Those who are not able to download the admit card may contact the official at their helpline number or send a mail @ email@example.com.
|Administering Authority||National Testing Agency and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Exam to be Held||CSIR UGC NET 2023|
|Subject of Article||Admit Card|
|Method of Exam||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Language of Exam||English as well as Hindi|
|Number of Parts||Three|
|Number of Paper||Five|
|Break During Paper||No|
|Negative Marking||Applicable Part wise in each paper|
|Type of Exam||MCQs|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Official Website for Admit Card||https://csirnet.nta.nic.in|
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2023?
The admit card of the examination will be downloaded from their official online website only. Before this, the candidates can first read the following steps:
- The candidate first has to visit the official website of the NTA i.e https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
- The Home Page will appear on the screen with multiple options.
- Now, the candidate has to find the option of “Candidate’s Activity”.
- Tap on that option and the candidate will get a link to the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2023. Click on that.
- Thereafter, a login window will get open. Here, candidates need to enter their application number as well as the password and then can fill up the security code.
- After submitting the details, right away the Admit Card will flash on the screen. The students can check all the details minutely.
Check this>>> NTA Exam Calendar 2023
List of items required on exam day
Particulars Present in the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
The Hall ticket will be having these important details. If any students find any of these details missing, they can contact the authority immediately. The elements present in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate and gender
- Roll number and Application number
- The photograph and Signature of the candidate are also present on the admit card.
- Father’s Name of the candidate. Check its spelling also.
- The category of the candidate is also specified in the hall ticket.
- CSIR UGC NET subject name is mentioned.
- Exam centre details along with exam date and time.
- A separate page of the instructions will also be there.
- PWD status will be directed in Yes or No.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates can write a mail or contact the authorities in the number and email provided below :
- Mailing Address -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number to be contacted- 011-69227700, 011-40759000
|Download||CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2023 (Available Now)|
|Visit for Detailed Information||CSIR UGC NET NTA Official Website|
|Visit For More Updates||NVSHQ Home|
How many times in a year is CSIR UGC NET Exam conducted?
It is conducted two times a year. The first is in June, and the second one is in December.
Can I request a change in the exam centre?
No request will be accepted until and unless the authority has issued a notice under some unexpected circumstances.
Whom to contact if I am unable to download my admit card?
In this case, you must contact the officials at email@example.com.
Will I get a CSIR UGC NET Admit Card by post?
No, the authority will only provide a digital link to download the admit card, which you can access from its official website.
Will there be any negative markings in the examination?
Yes, there will be different negative markings for each part.