Central Reserve Police Force is conducting the recruitment drive for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. All the successfully registered candidates want to know about the upcoming stage of the recruitment process. The officials would have already started preparing the admit cards. The authority is responsible for preparing the CRPF SI & ASI Admit Card to invite the candidates for the examination.
Candidates would be eager to know the admit card release date as nobody can appear for the exam without carrying the admit card. It is informed that the officials have provided the admit card release date on the recruitment advertisement. The authority is going to issue the CRPF SI and ASI admit Cards on 13th June 2023 whose link will remain active till the examination date.
CRPF SI & ASI Admit Card 2023
The officials are going to provide the admit card through an online medium. It has also been clarified that no admit card will be sent through post for any candidate. The administration will be providing the facility of downloading the e-call letter on the CRPF web portal. Candidates will have to print two copies of the admit card. The invigilator of the exam centre is going to keep one copy of the admit card.
The authority has scheduled the Computer Based Test on 24th and 25th June 2023. Candidates should contact the helpline number: 011-26160255 if they face any issues in downloading the admit card. However, candidates must inform the issue at least a week before the exam.
crpf.gov.in SI & ASI Admit Card 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Examination Type||Computer Based Test|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Date of the Examination||24th and 25th June 2023|
How to download the CRPF SI & ASI Admit Card 2023?
Registered candidates who want to know the procedure for downloading the admit card can take a look here. Here are the steps to download the CRPF SI and ASI Hall Ticket easily:
- Visit the official website of CRPF by using the link provided here: https://crpf.gov.in/
- Now, you will see two options on the screen i.e., Click Here for the CRPF Recruitment Portal and Visit the CRPF website. You must click on the recruitment portal.
- Upon clicking the link, a new screen will open on the same tab.
- At this point, it is necessary for you to locate and click on the provided link for the admit card related to the CRPF SI and ASI Post.
- Subsequently, you will be required to provide the requested credentials on the subsequent page and proceed to submit them thereafter.
- Finally, the admit card will open on the device, providing some important details.
- Click on the print option and take at least 2 copies of the same for the examination.
CRPF SI and ASI Examination Scheme
Given below is the examination scheme for the CBT of CRPF Recruitment:
- There will be Objective Type Questions which will be available in Hindi and English language.
- The officials will deduct 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer (SI: RO/Crypto/Tech) and 0.25 marks for incorrect answers (SI: Civil/ Tech// Draughtsman) posts.
|Post||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|SI (Radio Operator/ Crypto/ Tech)||Part 1: 50 questions|
Part 2: (50 each post) questions
|Part 1: 100 Marks|
Part 2: 100 Marks each
|SI (Civil) (Male only)||Part 1: 50 questions|
Part 2: 25 questions
Part 3: 25 questions
|Part 1: 50 Marks|
Part 2: 25 Marks
Part 3: 25 Marks
|ASI (Technical/ Draughtsman)||Part 1: 60 questions|
Part 2: (40 and 40) questions
|Part 1: 60 Marks|
Part 2: 40 and 40 Marks
CRPF SI & ASI Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||CRPF Recruitment Portal Link|
|Get the Admit Card Link||To be updated|
|For more updates, Check||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The admit card will be holding the details like the name of the aspirants, roll number, name of the authority, examination date and day, timing of the exam, reporting time, father’s name, examination centre, the signature of the officials, etc.
The officials are all set to release the admit card on the scheduled date available in the recruitment advertisement i.e., 13th June 2023.
Aspirants will have to carry two copies of the admit card, two coloured passport-sized photographs and one of the below-mentioned identity cards:
Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
No specific details are available on this matter. However, the officials are probably going to ask for login credentials while downloading the respective admit card.