The Central Pollution Control Board will organize the exam for Scientist B and other advertised posts in the notification 02/2022-Admin.(R) on 17 and 18 June 2023. For this examination, the CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023 will be released on the board’s official website a few days prior to the exam date. The candidates can obtain this e-Admit Card online by entering their login credentials on the link given on the board’s website.
It is also compulsory for the candidates to produce a printout of the CPCB Scientist and Other Posts Hall Ticket 2023 on the day of the examination. Below in this article, we will share all the relevant details about the call letter for the Central Pollution Control Board Various Posts Exam 2023. So, all the applicants kindly go through all the topics in the following article.
CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023
The board will upload the link for the CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023 only on its official portal. There is no other way for the candidates to obtain the hall ticket for the exam. The board will share the details about the release of the admit card 15 days before the exam.
In addition, all the particulars pertaining to the Scientist B Exam will be available on the admit card. So, the candidates must check them out for errors and discrepancies before participating in the exam.
Central Pollution Control Board Scientist B and Other Posts Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card||Scientist B and Other Posts advertised in Notification 02/2022-Admin.(R) Exam 2023|
|Conducting Board||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Dates of the Application Process||6 March 2023 to 31 March 2023|
|Release date of the Admit Card||Yet to be Notified|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Examinations||17 June 2023 and 18 June 2023|
|Type of Examination||A Computer-Based Test|
|CPCB Official Website’s URL||https://cpcb.nic.in/|
cpcb.nic.in Various Posts Exam 2023
The online exam for various posts advertised by the board will take place in a total of 6 sessions on the two prescribed dates. The duration of the cpcb.nic.in Various Posts Exam 2023 will be 2 hours for each post. In addition, the Syllabus of Scientist B and other posts’ exams will vary as per the nature of the post. To know other details about this examination, the candidates can check out their respective call letters.
How to obtain CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023 Online?
In order to obtain the CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023 through the board’s official website, the candidates must follow the procedure given below in a step-by-step way.
- First of all, the candidates must use the URL https://cpcb.nic.in/ to arrive at the homepage of the board’s official website.
- On the homepage of the website, the candidates need to tap the “Jobs” option given at the top.
- By selecting this option, the candidates will reach the recruitment portal on the board’s website.
- Here, the candidates must search for the admit card link for the concerned advertised posts.
- As soon as the candidates tap this link, they will see a login page appearing on their screens.
- The candidates must enter the asked login details in the respective spaces of this login page.
- Once the candidates submit these details, they can obtain a soft copy of the admit card for the exam.
- Now, the candidates must acquire a few good-quality printouts of the admit and keep them secured to present on the exam day.
केंद्रीय प्रदूषण नियंत्रण बोर्ड Scientist B Call Letter 2023 Printed Information
The details of the information printed on the केंद्रीय प्रदूषण नियंत्रण बोर्ड Scientist B Call Letter 2023 are in the following list. If the candidates find any kind of errors or discrepancies in this information then they need to contact the board immediately.
- Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Category
- Registration Number and Roll Number for the Exam
- Name of the Applied Designation
- Date of the Exam
- Exam Timing
- Name and Exact Location of the Exam Venue
- Reporting Time at the Exam Venue
- Important Instructions Related to the Exam
CPCB Scientist B Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Online||CPCB Scientist B and Other Posts Call Letter 2023 (Releasing Soon)|
|Check Here||CPCB Scientist B and Other Posts Exam Notice 2023|
|Follow For the Latest Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the board will not provide a duplicate admit card to the candidates at the exam centre.
No, the candidates can only appear for the exam with a printout of the call letter.
Along with the hall ticket, the candidates must bring documents such as a PAN Card, Voters ID Card, Passport, etc to the exam venue for the verification of their identity.