COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020: Looking for COMEDK UGET 2020 Hall ticket, then you have come to the right website. COMEDK UGET Admit card 2020 is available to download from 11th Aug 2020 through online mode. The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka is the full form of COMEDK which is responsible authority to conduct the UGET exam in Karnataka.
Update: COMEDK UGET 2020 admit is available to download only on candidate login check link given below.
COMEDK UGET 2020 is the state level entrance exam for admission in colleges/university of Karnataka for Engineering and Architecture courses. Here we will tell you about the COMEDK UGET Admit card 2020 and how to download UGET hall ticket directly from the site.
Latest Update: As COMEDK UGET exam which was scheduled to be conducted on 27th June has been rescheduled to 19th August 2020 and admit card for the same will released on 11th Aug. Check details below.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 – Online Download
All the students who have registered for the exam successfully with the fee payment will be given access to download the COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket from the official portal. It is a mandatory document for entering the exam hall, without which candidate will be prohibited from entering. COMEDK UGET TAT and Unique Photo ID Proof to the exam center for verification purpose. COMEDK Admit card hold all the details like Name, center details, date, etc.
Latest Update: COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 is available to download. All candidates who have applied for COMEDK UGET 2020 will be able to get their Test Admission Ticket by using below link.
After downloading the Admit card candidates are advised to check the below mentioned details:
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form), photo (as given in the application form).
- Test center details.
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on Admit Card
Any discrepancy in the admit must be bring to the notice of the authority concerned.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
COMEDK UGET COVID-19 Instructions
While appearing for the examination candidates need to follow some instruction related to COVID-19 which is given below:
- Candidates need to maintain social distance while enter or exit the examination hall.
- Temperature of each candidate will be checked while entering the gate.
- All candidates must have aarogya setu app in their phone and its status need to be shown to security guard but in case any of the candidates doesn’t have mobile or app installed then they need to submit declaration form.
- if anyone found with symptoms related to COVID will not be allowed to enter.
- You all need to carry your own sanitizer, face mask, hand gloves, and transparent water bottle.
- Must report the examination center at the time mention on the admit card.
COMEDK Admit Card Related Important Information
All candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully given in the Admit Card before appearing for the written test.
The last date of admit card download will be
9th May 2020 notified later. So make sure to have the admit card with you before the examination day.
Candidates are not allowed to mutilate or laminate the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been downloaded. Impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
Note that, Admit Card will be further in counselling process. So candidates are advised to keep admit card safe until the admission process is completed.
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2020 Important Dates
You will get admission in college through counselling and all the qualifying students have to follow the schedule released by the board.
|1.||Name of the Examination||COMEDK UGET 2020|
|2.||Name of the Course for Admission||Engineering and Architecture|
|3.||Last date to apply for the exam||17th June 2020|
|4.||Availability of COMEDK UGET Admit card 2020||from 11th August|
|5.||Last date to download COMEDK UGET Admit card 2020||–|
|6.||Date of exam||19th August 2020|
|7.||Category of Article||COMEDK UGET Admit Card/Call Letter 2020|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Class or equivalent examination OR Diploma certificate
- Must pass Math’s, Biology, Physics, Chemistry as subject respectively for courses.
UGET 2020 Age Limit: check the official site as it depends on the board.
Make sure you have an extra copy of Admit card with you as any distortion made to hall ticket will be not accepted by the authority in exam center. Also, it is needed at the time of counselling.
Check Out: List of COMEDK Engineering Colleges
COMEDK UGET- Test Pattern
- Medium of Examination- ENGLISH Only
- Type of questions- Objective Type
- Duration of exam- 3 hours
- Total Marks- 180
- Negative marking- No
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card?
These are the step to download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020
- Open the site of COMEDK UGET 2020 i.e. www.comedk.org
- Look for Admit Card section.
- Click on that
- A login window will open, enter your details like Username/ Email ID and Password.
- Now click on Submit button
- Your hall ticket will appear on screen
- Download it and print it out and keep it somewhere safe till the final admission.
Like us on Facebook for COMEDK admission in colleges of Karnataka. And if you have a query regarding COMEDK UGET 2020 hall ticket, then comment below. All the best for the exam!