CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) Admit Card 2020: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is going to release the admit card for the Head Constable/ ministerial-2019. Those candidates who had applied for 429 head constable posts can download the CISF Head Constable admit card from the official website of CISF recruitment or from the link given on this page. Once the date of examination is declared by the CISF officially after that they will release the CISF HC ministerial admit card a few days prior to it.
Earlier, CISF has issued the notification for the 429 Ministerial Head Constable Posts in February 2019 and lots of candidates showed interest in this recruitment and because of this, they had to extend the date of online application. And now they all are eagerly waiting for their admit card and we can expect that soon in the coming days the admit card and date of exam will be announced by the department.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Admit Card
|Name of the department||Central Industry Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the post||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total number of posts||429|
|Selection procedure||PST/Documentation, OMR Based Written Exam and Skill Test|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Examination month||January/February 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit card availability||Few days prior to examination|
|Job location||Across India|
CISF Head Constable Procedure of Selection
All those candidates who had applied for the CISF Head Constable (ministerial) posts must know the procedure of selection because there are so many candidates who don’t know the procedure of the recruitment. So below we have given the selection procedure
Candidates who had applied for the post successfully will go through the three-stage of recruitment before the medical examination which is as under:-
- PST (Physical Standard Test) and Documentation
- OMR/Computer Based Written Examination
- Skill Test (Typewriting Test)
- The board will update the admit card for each test separately on their website only and no admit card will be sent via post so candidates must visit the official website on a regular basis
- Before PST and documentation, all candidates will have to meet the requirement of physical standard
- On clearing the physical standard they will be called for PST and documentation
- The sequence of the selection might be changed at the discretion of the CISF.
- If the written examination is conducted on the second stage then the candidates called for the third stage would depend on the marks obtained by them in the written examination
- On the basis of written examination candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks and reference to the number of posts in each category will be called for skill test.
- On completion of the skill test, a common merit list will be prepared
- And on the basis of merit position from the list, those who perform well will be provisionally selected for Head Constable post
- The list of the provisionally selected candidate’s will be posted on the official website
- After that candidates who secure their place in the provisionally selected list in each category for each post will be called for medical examination
- After the medical test, the final selection will be done on the basis of merit in the written examination from the candidates who found fit after medical observation.
CISF Head Constable Cut off Marks
Those candidates who successfully clear the PST and documentation will be called for the written examination and to qualify this stage all must secure minimum marks to qualify the exam.
- Candidates who belong to general category and Ex-servicemen must score: 35% marks
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC must score: 33% marks
If not satisfied with the equipment Measurement
- If any of the candidates who failed to meet the physical standard will be rejected and provide a slip of rejection
- But the candidates rejected is not satisfied with the measurement equipment can appeal against it on the same day of recruitment in front of the supervising DIG i.e. appellate authority
- Then such rejected candidates will be re-measured on the same day or given a fresh day by the supervising authority for re-measurement
- If candidates rejected found within the prescribed standard on re-measurement will be allowed for the further selection process.
- The decision of the authority in this regard will be final
CISF Head Constable Category Wise Vacancies
Name of post
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Anne wala hai karnataka 2nd PUC result 2020, Check kare yaha per.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
*LDCE (Limited Department Competitive examination)
How to download the CISF HC (Ministerial) Admit, Card
All candidates are busying on their preparation for the CISF HC examination but to be there in the recruitment you all must have the admit card for it and below we have given some steps so that you may download HC admit card hassle-free
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the CISF recruitment https://cisfrectt.in/index.php
- Now on the home page, you can easily saw Admit card download section
- Enter your date of birth/ registration number and security code and submit it
- Now admit card will appear to your computer screen
- Check the details mention in it carefully
- Download it and take a print out of it.
Click here to download CISF HC Admit card (link updated once the admit card is released)
Point to be remembered
- All candidates must download the admit card much before the examination date
- Must read all instruction mention in it carefully
- If in case someone is not able to download the e-admit card then he/ she may contact the CISF regional Recruitment Centre of the state where he hails from at least one week before the commencement of recruitment.
- No gadgets or smartphone are allowed inside the examination hall
- Must reach to the Examination Centre at least one hour before the reporting time
- Must bring one photo identification in original and a passport size photograph
- If anyone came late then he/ she will not be permitted to the examination Centre
- Candidates called for PST and Document verification must bring their all document in original
- Those candidates found eligible in the height bar Test (HBT) will be put through PST
- If any of the candidates failed to meet the physical standard then he/ she will be eliminated from the recruitment process and provide a rejection slip thereof
- And the candidates who fulfill the entire physical standard will be allowed for the documentation process.
- Candidates belong to the reserved category and are seeking for relaxation must bring their reservation certificate and their certificate must be in the manner of:-
- Name of the candidates, father’s name, locality/village/town where he/ she belongs to is mentioned clearly
- Authority of the government of India which issued the certificate justifies the claim of an individual against reserved category
- And the caste mentioned in the certificate belongs to the reservation category as notified by the central government
Particulars mention in CISF HC admit card
When you download the HC admit card there are few details which are present in it like;
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Name of the examination
- Time and date of examination
- Name and place of Centre
- Some important guideline for the candidates
CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) |Document required for Examination
On the recruitment day, you all need to carry one photo identification ID and one passport size photograph same as you upload in the application form
Here, is the list of Photo ID you may bring (anyone)
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Identity card issued by the University/college
Note: If anyone fails to bring the ID then they shall not be allowed to appear for the recruitment at any cost.