CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2023 @ cgbse.nic.in: CGBSE Class 12th Annual Board examination for the academic session 2023 is scheduled to be conducted in March 2023 for all the candidates (regular, private, vocational medium). CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2023 is now uploaded on the official website. Students have to download the same by using login credentials. The admit card for class 12th Regular and vocational will be uploaded on different logins.
Board will issue admit cards only to the candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves. All the students are advised to timely download and print the admit card from Board’s website. Board will not admit cards individually to any candidate. CGBSE class 12th admit card will indicate information about the exam dates, examination centre, exam timing etc. On the day of each exam, candidates have to carry their admit cards with them to the exam centre. No student will be allowed to enter the examination centre without a valid admit card.
This particular article is all about the CGBSE class 12th admit card. Students looking for their admit cards can collect all the important information about admit card downloading dates, exam schedules, admit card downloading procedures, hall ticket particulars, and other related details from this article.
CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2023
|CGBSE Board Examination
|Chhattisgarh Board of School Education (CGBSE)
|Class 12th / Intermediate
|Mode of issue of Admit card
CGBSE Class 12th Examination 2023– Important Dates
Check the dates of the important events of the Chhattisgarh Board class 12th examination given below-
|Availability of Admit Card
|28th Feb 2023
|Date of commencement of exam
|1st March 2023
|Last date of exam
|31st March 2023
|Declaration of Result
How to get CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2023?
Students enrolled in class 12th under CGBSE have to access their admit cards from the Board’s website. They have to log in with valid details to download the same. Candidates can take help from the step-by-step procedure shared as under-
- Step I- Go to the official website of the CGBSE Board i.e. https://cgbse.nic.in/.
- Step II- Main page of the website will open.
- Step III- On this page, they have to click on the “Admit Card” link given under the “Student’s Corner”.
- Step IV- Click on the relevant option among the “Higher Secondary Admit Card” or “Higher Secondary Vocational Admit Card options.
- Step V- Admit card login will appear.
- Step VI- Enter the login details and click on submit button.
- Step VII- Admit card will display on the screen. Check the particulars printed on it carefully.
- Step VIII- Lastly, download and print the hall ticket.
- Step IX- Keep the admit card safe till the completion of the examination.
Information printed on CG Board 12th Admit Card 2023
Each admits card will indicate details about the examination schedule, exam centre, timing etc. Have a look at the particulars mentioned below which are likely to be indicated on the CGBSE class 12th Admit card-
- Name of the Board
- Student’s Name
- Enrolment No.
- Student’s Roll Number
- Academic Year
- Class Type- Main (Regular/Private)/Vocational
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of subjects
- Subject Codes
- Subject-wise exam dates
- Examination timing
- Photograph of candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Examination Center
- Exam Center code
- Necessary instructions
Candidates should verify all the details before appearing in the examination. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the concerned school or concerned Board.
- CGBSE 12th admit card will be available soon.
- Admit cards will be made available on the student’s login.
- All the examinees who are going to attend board examinations are required to carry the printed copy of admit card to the exam centre on each day of the exam.
- Students should get their admit cards downloaded and printed on time.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall only based on the admit card.
- Without a valid copy of the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue and write the exam.
- They have to show their admit cards to the invigilator for verification before the commencement of the exam.
- They must keep the admit card safe till the last date of the exam and should provide it as and when required.
- Candidates should ensure that the admit card is not mutilated, distorted or damaged.
- The information mentioned in it should be clear and visible.
- They must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- They should not carry any restricted/barred items to the exam centre.
- Candidate should only carry their admit cards and necessary stationery to the examination hall.
- Till the availability of admit card candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website.
CGBSE admit card will be available soon on the official portal.
You have to download your admit card from your login on the official website. You can contact the school in which you are enrolled for more information.
It will include basic details of students, subject-wise exam date, time, exam centre, code, photograph, signature and instructions regarding the exam.
In this case, you should check your login details whether correct or not. In case you still find issues, you should immediately contact the concerned officials.
As of now, no such information is available. Any update regarding the same will be updated here.
Yes, without an admit card at the exam centre you will not be allowed to write the exam.