For the advertised Teacher, Assistant Teacher, and Lecturer posts, the authority will conduct the recruitment exams on 10, 11, and 12 June 2023. To appear for this recruitment exam, all the aspirants will require a printout of the CG Vyapam Teacher Admit Card 2023. The aspirants can obtain this e-Admit Card for the exam from 2 June 2023 onwards whose link is now active.
Moreover, to acquire this admit card, the aspirants need to use their login details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth on the authority’s official website. The authority will not send the hard copies of the admit card to the aspirants via post. For other relevant details about the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Teacher e-Admit Card 2023, the aspirants can go through the rest of the article.
CG Vyapam Teacher Admit Card 2023
As soon as the authority releases the CG Vyapam Teacher Admit Card 2023, we will share a direct link here in this article. So that the aspirants can obtain it easily. In addition to this, in the article below, we will share the complete procedure to obtain the hall ticket for the exam as well. So, the aspirants must scroll down this article through to the end.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Teacher, Assistant Teacher, and Lecturer Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||Teacher, Assistant Teacher and Lecturer Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Total Number of Advertised Vacancies||12489|
|Release date of the Admit Card||2 June 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of Recruitment Examination||10, 11, and 12 June 2023|
|CG Vyapam Official Website’s URL||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/|
vyapam.cgstate.gov.in Teacher e-Admit Card 2023 Particulars
On the vyapam.cgstate.gov.in Teacher e-Admit Card 2023, the following particulars will be available. The aspirants need to through these particulars and ensure that they do not contain any errors/ discrepancies.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Aspirant’s Category
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Applied Teaching Post
- Date of the Examination
- Concerned Shift
- Name and Address of the Examination Venue
- Time of Reporting at the Allotted Examination Venue
- Instructions Related to the Examination
How to Download CG Vyapam Teacher Admit Card 2023 Online?
To download the CG Vyapam Teacher Admit Card 2023 on the authority’s official portal, the aspirants must perform the following procedure online.
- First of all, the aspirants must arrive at the homepage of the authority’s official website through the following URL- https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, the aspirants must scroll down to the “Admit Card” tab.
- Once the aspirants select this option, they will see admit card links for various posts’ recruitment exams.
- Here, the aspirants must click on the admit card link for the recruitment exam of the concerned Teacher posts.
- After clicking on this link, the aspirants will reach the login page of the website.
- On this page, the aspirants must enter the asked login details i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth in the available spaces.
- Now, the aspirants must submit these details and obtain a soft copy of the admit card for the recruitment exam.
- After this, the aspirants must attain a few good-quality printouts of the downloaded admit card and keep them safe for the exam day.
छत्तीसगढ़ व्यापम शिक्षक परीक्षा 2023 Schedule
For all offered designations Exams at Chhattisgarh, the aspirants can check the छत्तीसगढ़ व्यापम शिक्षक परीक्षा 2023 Schedule in the following table.
|Name of the Post||Date and Shift of the Recruitment Exam|
|Teacher||10 June 2023 (Morning Shift)|
|Assistant Teacher||10 June 2023 (Afternoon Shift)|
|Lecturer (Commerce)||11 June 2023 (Morning Shift)|
|Lecturer (Mathematics)||11 June 2023 (Afternoon Shift)|
|Lecturer (Physics)||12 June 2023 (Morning Shift)|
No, the aspirants must only present a printout of the admit card to the authority on the day of the recruitment exam.
Where will the recruitment exam be conducted?
For Lecturer posts, the recruitment exam will be conducted in 5 districts of the state. Whereas, for Teacher and Assistant Teacher posts, the recruitment exam will be conducted in 30 districts of the state.
Can aspirants change the examination centre after the e-Admit Cards are issued to them?
No, the aspirants cannot change the exam centre after the issuance of the e-Admit Card.