CG PPHT Admit Card 2020: Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test 2020 (CG PPHT) is a state-level entrance exam. This exam is organized to offer admission in Pharma course like B. Pharma & D. Pharma offered by the various private and government institutions in Chhattisgarh state. This year CH PPHT exam is going to be held in the 1st week of May 2020. Applicants would need an CH PPHT 2020 admit card to take Pre-Pharmacy examination. From this article, you will get to know about the CG PPHT Admit card releasing date and procedure to get it including other important information about this exam.
|Admit card will be available for the applicants||Last week of April 2020|
|Examination Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Will notify soon|
CG PPHT Admit Card 2020
Like all the other examination it is essential to carry your admit card with you in CH PPHT exam as well. CG PPHT exam is conducted by CG Vyapam every year. The CG PPHT Hall ticket 2020 will be issued by this exam conducting authority. Those applicants who have applied online for CG PPHT and submit the application fee for the exam can download the admit card for the CG PPHT Exam 2020 from its official website. You need to keep your login credential handy to download the admit card. For obtaining your hall ticket you enter your registration number in the window to download the admit card. You can download your hall ticket for CG PPHT 2020 exam by following the below mentioned steps.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
How to Download CG PPHT Admit Card 2020?
Here is the procedure to download the admit card of CH PPHT 2020 exam.
- Navigate to the official website of CG PPHT. The same has been mentioned on the table given above.
- Click on the link of CG PPHT Admit Card link. Enter your User name and password in the box. It is the same user name and password that you have received at the time of filling the application.
- After login successfully your admit card will appear on your screen in pdf format. Download it and take its print out. It is suggested to the applicants to take the colored print out of admitting card.
- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card.
Details on CH Pre-Pharmacy Admit Card 2020
All the details mentioned in your admit card should be correct. To check their accuracy it is must that you read your CG PPHT Admit card. Following details will be imprinted on your admit card.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Parents’ Name
- Registration ID
- Applicant’s photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Examination venue and reporting time
In case you find any of the aforementioned information incorrect in your admit card then you will have to call to the below mentioned contact numbers;
Helpdesk Number – 0771-2972780, +91 7470470609 (Call on this Mobile Number on Holidays for admit card related queries between 10:00 AM To 17:00 PM )
Things to be carried in Exam Room
Along with your admit card of CG PPHT Admit card, you will have to carry following documents to the CG PPHT examination center.
- One photo Id card such as voter id card, driving license, Aadhar card, Pan Card, etc.
CG PPHT Exam Pattern
Here are the important details about the CG PPHT Exam pattern which you should know as an applicant;
- CG PPHT 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode and exam will be pen paper-based.
- In this exam, applicants will have to answer the multiple choice questions.
- The CG PPH exam will have a total of 150 questions. The duration of this exam will be 180 minutes.
- Every question will be having 1 mark. Hence the exam will have a total of 150 marks.
- CG PPHT 2020 exam will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- The exam will be divided into 3 sections, that of subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
- For the first two sections, physics and chemistry are mandatory and for the last section, applicants can choose either biology or mathematics. Each section will have 50 questions from respective topics.
CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus
As we stated above in CG PHT exam questions from Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology are taken. All the topics you have studied in previous classes from these three topics counts as the syllabus of CG PPHT exam.
CG PPHT 2020 Results
After taking the exam, you must become eager to know the result of your hard work and performance in the exam. As a result of this exam effects your admission in your favorite course and college so it’s important to know about the result declaration date of CG PPHT exam. As of now the date of CG PPHT Result 2020 is not declared by the exam conducting authority. We will notify you soon about the same soon.
The Result of CG PPHT 2020 exam will be available online for the applicants. You can expect the release of result in the first week of June 2020. In this result, the marks scored by the applicants will be declared in the first phase. In the second phase the merit list and cut off marks for CH PPHT exam will be released.
CG PPHT 2020 Merit List
Applicants who will score more than cut off marks in CG PPHT 2020 exam will get their name placed in the merit list. Merit List will be published online on the website of CG PPHT right after the declaration of the results of the aforementioned exam. Applicants with highest marks will get placed at the first spot of merit list.
Applicants can check the merit list once it will be published at the following link; www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in (official site of CG VYAPAM)
CG PPHT 2020 Counselling
After the release of CG PPHT 2020 result, the counseling process will start for the applicants. The result of this exam is accepted by various colleges so candidates will have plenty of choices. The admission in desired courses is based on the marks scored by the applicant and the available seats. Those who have their name in the first few spots in the merit list, get the preference in admission.
Candidates will be getting available state and state quota seats in the government and private colleges on the merit cum choice basis. CG PPHT 2020 counseling process will be held in online mode only. Authorities will inform the candidates about the counseling through the local newspaper. No letter for the information about counseling will be sent to the candidates.
The counseling process will be having many phases. If any candidate couldn’t get a seat in the first round of counseling then he/she will have to wait for the second round. It is expected that counseling will begin in the second week of June 2020.
List of Documents Required During Counselling
During the counseling process, you will need a few documents of yours for the document verification formalities of the institute. So it is advised to carry a bunch of following during the counseling procedure.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- Photo ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate (If your course demands so)
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card
- CG PPHT 2020 Score Card
- Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state
- Physically handicapped certificate
If you have any questions about downloading admit card, then comment below and we will help you asap.