Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023 is now available for the exam which is to be held on 25th March and 2nd April 2023. A link to download the same is shared below in this article.
Many candidates applied for the recruitment of the Central Silk Board 2022. Now the candidates who have filled in the application form must be waiting for the release of the Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023. The officials of the CSB release the admit card of this recruitment on their official portal i.e.https://csb.gov.in/.
The applicants are advised to visit the official portal of the silk board on a regular basis. Another way to get the latest updates regarding the admit card of CBS recruitment 2022 is to bookmark this page as we will update this page with each and every possible information about the hall ticket available through the official portal.
Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
The Central Silk Board authorities will conduct the computer-based test in the month of March 2023. In order to appear for the CBT examination, the applicants will be required to possess the admit card for the examination. Candidates not having the CSB Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the exam venue.
Therefore the applicants are advised to download their hall ticket once it is available on the official portal of the central silk board. The candidates will also be having the facility of downloading the admit card through the direct link provided by us at the end of this article. However, the CSB admit card downloading link will only be made active once the hall ticket is published on the official website.
Central Silk Board Exam Date Notice 2023
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 Overview
The highlights of the exam along with the important dates have been specified below:
|Focus of the Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||Group A, B and C Designations|
|Recruiting Authority||Central Silk Board (CSB)|
|Mode of Releasing the Admit Card||Online|
|Release Date of Admit Card||12th March 2023|
|Date of Examination||18, 19, 25 March, and 2nd April 2023|
|Date of Skill Test/Interview||To Be Notified|
|Job Location||All Across India|
Central Silk Board Exam Date 2023
The officials of the Central Silk Board have not released any notice regarding the conduction of the CBT examination. However, according to the official notification of the recruitment, it is clearly mentioned in the official notification that the online examination will be tentatively conducted either in the month of February or March 2023. The authorities will soon notify the applicants of the examination date through their official portal. As a result, the candidates can expect the release of the admit card in the same month.
Steps to Download Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
- To download the call letter, the applicants have to open the official portal of the Central Silk Board i.e.https://csb.gov.in/
- The homepage of the central silk board will open up on the screen.
- On the bottom left side of the homepage, there will be a section of ‘What’s New’.Open the page.
- Now search for ‘Central Silk Board Admit Card’.Click on the link provided.
- Now fill in the required credential such as the Registration number and Password provided to the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
- Now after filling up the credentials, click on the ‘submit’ icon.
- Afterwards, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take out a minimum of 2 printout copies of the call letter.
Documents to Carry at Exam Centre
The following documents should be carried along at the exam centre:
- Printout of the Call Letter.
- Any Original Photo Identity Proof approved by the Government of India.
- Photocopy of the same Identity Proof.
|Download >>||Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The photo identity proof accepted by the invigilator at the exam centre is as follows:
-Any other government-approved ID Proof.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer marked by the candidate in the CBT exam of the Central Silk Board.
No, neither the Learning Driving License nor the Ration Card will be accepted as ID proof at the exam centre.