Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card: Central Bank of India is going to release the admit card for aspirants who have applied for the Apprentice position. The online application process ended on its scheduled date. The next step of the recruitment process is the online written examination. Every candidate who is successfully registered is eligible to appear for the examination.
To appear in the exam, there is a requirement of downloading the CBI Apprentice Hall Ticket. The admit cards are usually released around one week before the exam. Readers can get more information about the Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023 on this page.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023
The admit card date can be easily evaluated with the exam date. However, the selection committee has not provided the exam date. As per the recruitment notification, the examination was scheduled for the second week of April 2023. But the officials extended the application date till 21st April 2023. Now, the exam dates will be released along with admit card details. Readers will be able to get the admit card link by visiting the Central Bank of India website.
But it is important to verify the login details before getting the case to the www.centralbankofindia.co.in Apprentice Admit Card. The admit card is going to be needed throughout the recruitment drive so one must keep it safe. Details on the exam dates and others can be checked here.
Overview of www.centralbankofindia.co.in Apprentice Admit Card 2023
|Name of the Authority
|Central Bank of India
|Name of the Post
|To be announced
|Admit Card Availability Status
|To be released
|Admit Card Availability Mode
|All over India
Central Bank of India Apprentice Exam Pattern
The officials are going to conduct the exam for the selection of candidates. Given below is the detailed exam pattern:
- It will be an online written exam and the questions in the question paper will be objective type.
- There are going to be a total of five parts in the question paper i.e.,
- Basic Investment Products
- Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge
- Basic Insurance Products
- Basic Retail Liability Products
- Basic Retail Asset Products
- The duration of the exam is going to be updated on the call letter.
- Information on the marking scheme is yet to be announced by the selection committee.
Read this>>> MP Cooperative Bank PO Admit Card 2023
How to download the Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card?
The downloading process of the admit card varies from website to website. So, this paragraph is going to help you with the Central Bank of India Apprentice Call Letter downloading procedure. Given below is the procedure that can be followed to download CBI Apprentice Hall Ticket:
- You can start the process by visiting the Central Bank of Indian portal with this link: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
- You will various icons on the left as well as the right sides of the screen.
- Click on the green icon that is allotted for the Recruitment link.
- Several boxes will be available on the new screen including links to various recruitments.
- Go to the box allotted for the Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act.
- Under that, you will be required to click on the “Download Call Letter” link.
- The next step is to provide the login credentials that can be entered in Hindi and English.
- The admit card will open after submitting the login credentials.
- Thoroughly check the printed details and the admit card needs to be downloaded for future use.
Check this>>> Bank of India PO Result 2023
Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Go to the official website
|Central Bank of India Website Link
|Get the Admit Card Link
|To be updated
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have not provided the admit card release date. However, it is expected to be released in May 2023.
To download the admit card, aspirants will have to provide the details about the registration number or roll number, Date of Birth or Password and security code.