CBSE 10th Class Admit Card 2023: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases the admit card for class 10th examination which will be held from 15th Feb 2023. In order to appear for the examination board issue a hall ticket for candidates who are registered for this year. The link to download the same is now active and on the behalf of students, the respective school authority may download it and issue to the students.
The exam schedule for the CBSE class 10th board is now available. It is the responsibility of the students to keep in touch with the official portal of CBSE and this page for all the latest updates regarding the same.
Update: CBSE Class 10th Admit Card link is now active. Students may collect their admit card from their respective school.
CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2023
All the updates and news regarding the availability of admit card will be updated here. In this article, readers will get all the necessary information about CBSE Class 10th Admit Card. It will mainly include an overview of the CBSE 10th class exam, hall ticket download procedure, details, and some important instructions. Hope you will find the given information beneficial.
CBSE 10th Class Admit Card 2023- A brief detail
|Examination||CBSE Class 10th Board Exam|
|Article type||Admit Card|
|Conducting Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Date of the exam||15th Feb to 21st March 2023|
|Release of admit card||7th Feb 2023|
|Exam city Change circular||Click here|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level education board of India that the Union Government of India administers. It was established in 1965 and affiliates with various private and public schools across the country.
CBSE Class 10th Hall Ticket
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre on the day of exam. Any student found without a valid admit card will not be allowed the enter the exam hall and will be restricted from writing the board exam. To avoid such a situation, students must ensure that they obtain their admit card well on time and carry it to the exam centre.
In a few days, CBSE will issue admit cards to all the students of class 10th going to appear in 2023 board exam. Once the admit card is provided online students will be able to download it. Regular students can also collect admit cards from their respective schools. However complete information about the mode of obtaining hall ticket for this year will be communicated soon by the board. As soon as Board will release the admit card we will also update the information here and will also activate the direct link.
How to download CBSE Class 10th Admit Card?
Generally, CBSE issues admit cards through two different modes to regular and private students. For regular students, admit cards are issued on school logins and for private students, it is issued on student logins. Check the complete details below-
For Regular Students-
- School authorities have to visit the official portal of CBSE.
- They have to log in providing a valid school login id and password.
- Download admit cards for all the students.
- Print them and distribute them to the students.
- It is the duty of the students to collect their admit cards from their respective schools.
For Private Students–
- Private candidates have to visit the official website of CBSE first.
- On the homepage, they need to click on the respective admit card download link given under the “IN FOCUS” section.
- The login page will open.
- On this page, they have to enter the login credentials and proceed further.
- Now, admit card will appear.
- They can download and take multiple printouts of the same.
Details mentioned on Admit Card
Class 10th CBSE students are going to find following information on their hall tickets-
- Name of the student
- Roll number
- Hall ticket no.
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Academic year
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the student
- Gender of the student
- Thumb impression of student
- Name of the School
- Subject-wise exam dates
- Exam time and schedule
- Examination center and center code
- Address of the examination center
- Important instructions
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card details, students must contact the concerned authority.
Important Instructions Related to CBSE 10th Class Admit Card 2023
Class 10th students are requested to go through the given important points-
- Class 10th admit for regular students is expected to be out very soon.
- Candidates have to positively carry their admit cards to the exam centre on exam day. Candidates without an admit card will not be entertained and will be debarred from writing the exam.
- Candidates only have to carry the admit card and required stationery to the exam hall. Other items are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates must read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and must follow them before and during exams.
- Students are advised to keep their admit cards safe even after the completion of exams for future reference.
- They must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid any kind of hassle at the exam centre.
- Candidates must follow all the covid-19 guidelines issued by the Board and government before and during the exam.
CBSE 10th Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit||CBSE Class 10th Admit Card 2023|
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card and help regarding CBSE 10th Class Admit Card 2023, students must immediately contact the Board. The helpline, phone no., and email are as follows-
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Enquiry: 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259
CBSE Helpline No.- 1800-11-8002
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSE class 10th Board exam is to be conducted from 15th Feb onwards
Admit card has been released on 7th Feb 2023.
Yes, CBSE issues hall tickets for private and regular students separately.
Regular students can obtain their hall tickets from their respective schools. However, for 2023 exams students can consult their schools about the admit card.
In this situation, you must contact the school authority (if regular authority) or CBSE for redressal of the problem.
You will not be allowed to take the exam. Therefore you must ensure that you carry your hall ticket to the exam centre on the date of the exam.
Stay connected with this page and CBSE official website for the latest updates on CBSE class 10th hall ticket.