Bharati Vidyapeeth has conducted the application process for admission into BA LLB (5 years), BBA LLB (5 years) and LLB (3 years) courses. Now, the registered students want to know the next steps of the admission process. The officials are now going to conduct the Common Entrance Test to provide admission. Prior to it, the officials released the BVP CET LAW Admit Card.
Candidates are informed that the officials have provided the admit card details on the notice. According to the notice, the officials will issue the admit card 7 days before the official exam date. And as per it the hall ticket is released on 10th June 2023.
BVP CET LAW Admit Card 2023
The official website of BVP will include the admit card link. Aspirants will have to provide their login credentials to download the admit card. Along with it, aspirants will also have to carry an original photo identification card such as Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc. Candidates waiting for the exam date are informed that the date is out. The BVP will conduct the exam on 17th June 2023 for the 2023-24 admission session. All candidates will have to download and carry to the examination day.
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET LAW Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Name of the Course
|BA LLB (5 years), BBA LLB (5 years) and LLB (3 years)
|Common Entrance Test
|2023-24 Academic Session
|BA/ BBA LLB and LLB: 17th June 2023
LLM: 16th July 2023
|Admit Card Availability Status
|Admit Card Availability Mode
How to download the BVP CET LAW Admit Card 2023?
The following paragraph includes the step-wise-step process to download the www.bvuniversity.edu.in CET LAW Hall Ticket:
- First of all, go to the official website of BVP through the link available here: https://www.bvuniversity.edu.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the screen.
- Now find and tap on the Admissions 2023 option available at the left top side of the screen.
- After clicking on the link, a drop-down menu will open where you must find the admit card link.
- After finding the link, click on it and a new page will form on the screen.
- Afterwards, provide the details available on the screen such as the application number, Date of Birth and captcha code.
- And then, click on the submit option and the admit card will finally open on the screen.
- Finally, check out the Admit card and print out the same for the entrance exam.
www.bvuniversity.edu.in CET LAW Exam Pattern
The following paragraph has been prepared to provide the examination pattern of the Law Common Entrance Test. Given below is the exam pattern for BA LLB (5 years), BBA LLB (5 years) and LLB (3 years) Entrance Test:
- There will be multiple-choice questions in the entrance exam.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Each question will carry one mark. So the maximum mark for the paper will be 100 marks.
- The officials are not going to deduct any marks for incorrect answers.
- The following is the Subject-Wise Marks Allotment information:
|English Grammar, Usage and Comprehension
|Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
|Current Legal News and General Knowledge
|Social Sciences (Indian Constitution and Political System in India)
BVP CET LAW Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website
|BVP Official Portal Link
|Get the Admit Card Link
|BVP CET Admit Card Link
|BVP CET LAW Exam Date Notice
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Authority has not provided the admit card release date. However, it has been stated that officials will release the admit card at least 7 days before the exam.
The admit card will hold the particulars such as the name of the authority, name of the course, academic session, exam date, venue of the exam, the timing of the exam, reporting time, important instructions for the exam, etc.
Aspirants can easily download the admit card through the direct admit card link available above in the article (The link will be activated shortly). Or the readers can visit the official website of BVP.