BSF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023: The Border Security Force will organize a written exam for the Group B and C Paramedical Staff posts. For taking part in this written examination, the applicants need to possess a printout of the BSF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023. A few days before the exam, the authority will release the link for this e-Admit Card on its website.
Furthermore, for the release of the BSF Group B and C Hall Ticket 2023, the authority will also send an SMS and email to the registered contact details of the applicants. To know the complete details of the admit card for the BSF Paramedical Staff Written Exam 2023 in an elaborate manner, the applicants can scroll down to read all the topics covered in this article.
BSF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023 Date Postponed
The authority earlier scheduled the written exam for Paramedical Staff Group B and C posts on 23 April 2023. However, due to some unavoidable circumstances, the exam date has been postponed now. Moreover, the authority is yet to declare a new exam date. Therefore, the release of the BSF Paramedical Staff Call Letter 2023 is also delayed. We suggest that all the registered applicants regularly visit the conducting authority portal to learn all the updates for the release of the admit card and the written exam.
Border Security Force Paramedical Staff Call Letter 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Focus||BSF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023|
|Concerned Posts||Group B and C combatised (non-gazetted) Posts|
|Conducting Authority||Border Security Force Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Number of Vacancies||64|
|Date of Release of the Call Letter||To be Notified|
|Mode of Release of the Call Letter||Online|
|Exam Date||To be Declared|
|Type of Exam||OMR-Based Written Exam|
|BSF Official Website||https://bsf.gov.in/|
|BSF Recruitment Website||https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/|
BSF Group B and C Written Exam 2023
For each advertised Group B and C post by the BSF, the applicants will appear for a written exam. This written exam will be organized by the authorities at several examination centres. In this exam, the applicants will have to attempt questions for 100 marks in the span of two hours. The applicants will attempt these questions on their respective OMR sheets. Moreover, the pattern of the BSF Group B and C Written Exam 2023 will vary for each post.
- BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2023
- Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023
How to Download BSF Paramedical Staff Hall Ticket 2023?
By using the steps given in the following process, the applicants can download the BSF Paramedical Staff Call Letter 2023. However, before the applicants proceed with these steps, they must have their log in details ready.
- For the first step, the applicants must reach the BSF’s recruitment portal at https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of this portal, the applicants must tap the “Candidate Login” option given at the top.
- By selecting this option, the applicants will arrive at the login page of the portal.
- Here, the applicants must enter their login details accurately and reach the application dashboard.
- In this dashboard, the option to download the Call Letter will be available.
- The applicants must obtain the admit card through this option.
- After this, the applicants must also proceed to attain a few printouts of the admit card to present on the exam day.
bsf.gov.in Paramedical Staff e-Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Particulars
The following particulars are mentioned on the bsf.gov.in Paramedical Staff e-Admit Card 2023. If the applicants find any discrepancies in these particulars on their respective call letters, then they must report it to the conducting authority.
- Applicant’s Personal Details:
- Date of Birth
- Details Related to the Written Exam:
- Name of the Group B/ C Post
- Examination Roll Number
- Exam Date and Timing
- Exam Centre Specifics i.e. Name and Address
- Time of Reaching the Exam Centre
- Exam-Related Instructions
सीमा सुरक्षा बल पैरामेडिकल स्टाफ परीक्षा 2023 Important Instructions
For the सीमा सुरक्षा बल पैरामेडिकल स्टाफ परीक्षा 2023, the following is the list of all important instructions. All the applicants must strictly follow these instructions while appearing for the exam.
- On the day of the written exam, the applicants must only bring the following documents to the exam centre- a printout of the call letter, two passport-size photographs and one photo id proof.
- The applicants must not bring any electronic gadgets (including a calculator) inside the exam hall.
- The applicants must necessarily enter the allotted exam centre on or before the reporting time printed on the hall ticket.
|Download Online||BSF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023 (Available Soon)|
|Check Here||BSF Group B and C Exam Date Postponed Notice 2023 |
BSF Group B and C Written Exam Pattern 2023
|Stay Updated Through||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the applicants cannot change their exam centre once the call letter is issued to them.
No, the applicants can only bring a printout of the admit card to the exam centre.
For the rectification of discrepancies in the details printed on the admit card, the applicants must contact the authority directly.