Border Security Force has successfully conducted the Phase 1 Examination for the post of Head Constable and ASI. Now, the selected candidates are eligible to appear for the Phase 2. The selected candidates will have to download the BSF Head Constable Admit Card to appear for the Phase 2 Exam. All candidates are informed that the officials have released a new notice regarding the Phase 2 exam and it includes the admit card release date as well.
As per the notice, the officials releases the admit card on 3rd June 2023. The official recruitment portal of BSF will be including the admit card link. Apart from this, the authority will also send the link to all the selected candidate’s email IDs and registered mobile numbers. If you are interested to know more about the topic then do read the article till the end.
BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2023
Readers must note that the officials are not going to send the admit card through post or courier. It is the responsibility of candidates to download the rectt.bsf.gov.in Head Constable Admit Card through the official portal. If a candidate cannot download their E-admit card because they entered the wrong email address or mobile number during registration then it will be their responsibility. BSF officials will not consider any complaints or requests regarding this matter.
The officials are going to conduct the exam on 17 and 18 June 2023. The exam has been divided into 3 shifts. The officials have also provided the helpdesk number which will be addressing issues related to E-admit card downloads. It will be active only during the E-admit card availability date i.e., from 3rd June 2023 to 23rd June 2023. The helpdesk number is +91-9986638753.
rectt.bsf.gov.in Head Constable Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Post||HC (Ministerial) and ASI Posts|
|Exam Date||17 and 18 June 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||All over India|
How to download the BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2023?
All candidates who want to get their hands on the admit card to appear for the exam can take a look here. Given below are the steps to download the Border Security Force HC Hall Ticket:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official recruitment website of BSF through the link provided here: https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/
- Now, the home screen of the BSF recruitment portal will open. You must click on the Recruitment openings option available at the top of the screen.
- After that, a new page will form on the screen. There you must find and click on the link to the admit card for the BSF Head Constable post.
- Now, the login page will appear on the respective screen. Provide the email id and password and click on submit.
- Finally, the readers will get redirected straight to the admit card file.
- Check the printed particulars on it and then click on the Print option.
BSF ASI, HC (M) Phase 2 Exam Scheme
The exam scheme for the above-mentioned post is available below:
- The written exam will include one paper and one hour & 40 minutes will be provided to solve the paper.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English language.
- The question paper has been divided into 5 parts.
- The written exam will be of a total of 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Unreserved/ EWS category is 35% marks and 33% marks for the SC/ ST/ OBC category.
- Given below are the Section-Wise Marks Allotment details:
|Part I||Hindi/English Language||20 Marks|
|Part II||General Intelligence||20 Marks|
|Part III||Numerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part IV||Clerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part V||Basic Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||BSF Recruitment Portal Link|
|Admit Card Link||Available Now|
|Read||BSF ASI, HC (M) Phase 2 Exam Date Notice|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority is all set to release the admit card on 3rd June 2023.
The admit card will be holding the details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, name of the authority, name of the post, Date of Birth, father’s name, examination date and day, timing of the exam, venue of the exam, reporting time, etc.
Examinees must bring their admit card, a passport-sized photograph and any one photo identity card such as Aadhaar Card, voter id card, passport, driving license, etc.