Bihar BSEB STET Admit Card 2023 (Released for 4th September first shift applicants whose exam is now rescheduled for 18th September)
BSEB STET Exam is to start on 4 September 2023. So those who have submitted their Bihar STET application by the due date may download their hall ticket online whose link will be live online bsebstet.com from 30 August 2023. A direct link for the same is also shared in this article. To know other details about Bihar STET Admit Card read the below article.
In case applicants face any issues while downloading the Bihar STET admit card they can contact the officials at their helpline number 0612 2232074 or can also send them an email at email@example.com.
BSEB STET Admit Card 2023
They can download and print the Bihar STET hall tickets from the official portal of BSEB STET. Admit Card to be issued only to those candidates who have submitted the online applications successfully. Bihar STET admit card will not be available in physical form. Candidates are required to download it from the official website of the board.
Bihar STET Admit Card 2023
Admit cards will indicate essential information about the exam date, time, venue etc. Candidates should ensure that all the particulars on the admit card are clearly visible.
|Name of the exam
|State Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
|Admit card/ Hall Ticket
|Bihar School Education Board (BSEB)
|Teacher (class 9th and 10th) and (class 11th and 12th)
|Availability of Bihar STET admit card
|30 August 2023
|4 to 15 September 2023
and 18th September 2023
|Mode of issue of call letter
How to download Bihar STET Admit Card 2023?
STET admit card can be accessed through STET official portal. Interested candidates can download it by following the given steps-
- Step I- Go to the official portal by clicking the link given on the page.
- Step II- Click on the “Click Here to download BSTET admit card” option on the homepage.
- Step III- The candidate login page will appear.
- Step IV- Fill in the login details viz. application no., date of birth, and captcha code and click on the login button.
- Step V- Admit card will display.
- Step VI- Check the Bihar STET admit card details and verify them.
- Step VII- Lastly, save and take multiple printouts of the admit card. Retain the same till the date of exam.
Particulars mentioned on BSEB TET 2023 Admit Card
Online admit card issued to candidates will consist of information on exam date, time and venue. Take a look at all the particulars that are supposed to be printed on the admit card given below-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth of candidate
- Examination date
- Exam timing
- Exam shift
- Name of the examination centre
- Exam center code with complete address
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
- Important guidelines for candidates
Before appearing for exam, candidates should
Articles to be carried to the Bihar STET exam centre
Candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents with them to the exam hall. Candidates have to carry a photocopy of their downloaded admit card. Along with the admit card they also have to carry a valid photo identity card in original as well as a photocopy of it. ID card can be a candidate’s PAN card, Aadhaar card, voter id, Passport, driver’s license or any other id card issued by the State or Central Government.
Candidates should also note that the details printed on the admit card should match the particulars on the identity card. The information mentioned on admit card should be clearly visible.
Bihar STET 2023 Examination Center
Exam will be conducted at various examination centres established at various locations in Bihar. Candidates have to report well on time at the allotted exam centre on the scheduled date of exam.
Information about the allotted examination venue will be communicated to candidates through the admit card issued to them. Candidates should therefore read the Bihat stet admit card particulars carefully and should reach the allotted exam centre only.
The allotted exam centre will be final and no request to change the allotted exam venue will be entertained. Candidates can write the exam only at the venue allotted to them.
Key Points Related to Bihar STET Admit Card
- BSEB STET admit card will be out on its scheduled date.
- Admit card is uploaded on the candidate’s login.
- It can be downloaded from the official portal by using valid login details.
- Bihar TET Admit Card will carry all information about the exam.
- Candidates should ensure that particulars on the hall ticker are visible clearly.
- Candidates should note that the mere issue of a call letter does not guarantee the selection of candidates for the respective post.
- Candidates should download the admit card on time to avoid the last-minute rush.
- They must go through all the guidelines mentioned on the admit card on the day of exam.
- BSEB TET Hall ticket should be carried to the exam hall positively on the day of exam by each of the candidates. Without one no candidate will not be permitted to enter the exam premises.