BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC invited online applications from aspirants for the Head Teacher post in the state. Such applications who filled the application form and submitted it are now eagerly waiting for the release of admit cards. Eligible applicants will be issued hall tickets so that they can appear for the exam that will be conducted for recruitment of the announced vacancies. The authorities will release the document in the format of an E admit card through the official portal of BPSC.
Those who applied will have to download and print the document from the portal itself. There is no other way in which the commission shall be providing the document to the prospects.
Latest: BPSC Head Teacher Exam scheduled for 22nd Dec has been postponed.
Check all the details pertaining to Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Call Letter such as release date, download link, download procedure, and much more in the following article.
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card Date 2022
40506 vacancies were announced for the post of Head Teacher by the Bihar Public Service Commission. In order to recruit deserving candidates for the post, the authorities will be conducting an examination. It will be a written examination constituting 150 questions. The questions will be of objective type and there will be two subjects that will be covered. For each question, one mark will be awarded. Whereas, for every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks. General studies and D.El.Ed questions will be covered in the exam. Each subject will be 75 marks.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Those who will qualify for this exam will be further selected for the recruitment procedure. In order to be able to appear for the exam, the applicants will have to furnish the admit card on the day of the exam. Those who will fail to do so will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Hence, call later is a very important document for those who are seeking to get recruited for the post of Head Teacher in Bihar.
Download BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Document||BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card|
|Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC|
|Post||Head Teacher in Bihar|
|Number of Vacancies||40506|
|Examination Date||22 December 2022 (postponed)|
|Examination Question Type||Objective|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Download Date||One week before the exam date|
Bihar Head Teacher Hall Ticket Release Date 2022
Recently the authorities notified the applicants that the exam will be conducted on 28 June 2022. The written exam will be of objective type and shall be qualifying in nature. Those who applied for the post under the BPSC Head Teacher recruitment will have to appear for the test. To be able to do so, they need to download and print the cover letter. Candidates without a hall ticket will be denied entry into the examination hall.
Additionally, the document is a confirmation of the candidature of the applicant. It also contains important information regarding the candidate. It is anticipated that admit card will be released a few days before the examination. However, the exact date is still unknown. Any updates regarding the same will be notified in this article. Candidates are advised to continually check the space for official information.
Download Bihar PSC Head Teacher Hall Ticket 202
The applicants must follow the procedure given below to download the BPSC headteacher call letter:
- Open the official portal of Bihar Public Service Commission at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage, all the latest notifications will be available.
- Search for the link to download the admit card for Head Teacher Recruitment Exam.
- Click on the respective link for the exam that will be conducted soon.
- A form will open up requesting to download the E admit card.
- Enter the details of the candidate such as application number, date of birth, and whatever is required.
- Click on the option of Submit.
- The document will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Download option to save it offline. In order to get the hard copy of the E admit card, click on the option to Print.
Documents to carry with BPSC Admit Card
On 25 June 2022, the students will have to carry the following documents to the examination hall:
- E admit card of the candidate in a printed format.
- A photo identity card of the candidate as issued by the government of India, such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license, PAN card, ration card, and whatever is applicable.
Details in BPSC Head Teacher Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card document:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Age of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father‘s name
- Mother‘s name
- Examination name
- Date of exam
- Time of examination
- Reporting time
- Centre of examination and location
- Important instructions pertaining to the exam
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card Important Links
|Official Portal of Bihar Public Service Commission||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|BPSC Head Teacher Exam Date Notification Download||Click Here|