BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card: The aspirant will be able to get the admit card on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission. The official will be made a facility to release the Bihar Civil Judge Admit Card and it is expected to get published in the month of July 2020. The written examination is also be expected to get conducted in the month of July 2020.
Whenever there is an official announcement made by the concerned authorities then we will share with you the direct link to download BPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket. The aspirant has to acquire the hall ticket some days before the date of the examination in order to avoid last minutes hurriedness. The details will be shared with the candidates about the details included in the examination hall ticket.
BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
The examination which will be conducted for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Bihar for 221 vacancies will be followed by the Interview Round. The details that will contain in the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 will be the name of the candidate, roll number, details of the examination center, etc. All other important details related to the BPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card will also be discussed here.
The aspirants need to be stay updated with all the latest updates going on related to the Bihar Civil Judge Examination through the official website.
Overview of BPSC Civil Judge Main Hall Ticket 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Examination Name||BPSC 31st Judicial Services Competitive Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
Credential On BPSC Main Admit Card 2020
The aspirant will be explained about the procedure to download the BPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card 2020 from the official website but we sharing some details that will make the Hall Ticket and the lists of credentials are given below:
- Name of the Candidate enrolled for the entrance examination
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Caste Category
- Details of the Examination Venue
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of the Examination Officials
- Important Instruction for the Entrance Examination
Documents Required For BPSC Civil Judge Entrance Examination 2020
The candidates who are enrolled for the entrance examination for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Bihar will need to carry BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card on the day of the examination along with anyone photo identity card from the list of given ID below:
- Voter Identity Card issued by Government Authorities
- PAN Card
- College Identity Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Any other National Identity or Local Identity issued by Government Authorities
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2020
The official of the Bihar Public Service Commission has not disclosed any date for the declaration of the result. The dates will be made available for the BPSC Civil Judge Result whenever we get any information from the sources. The candidates will also need to follow the official website regularly for new updates.
The details that will make the result sheet complete will be the aspirant name, roll number, section-wise marks along with the total marks obtained in the written examination, etc.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Steps To Check Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
As promised we are sharing the information/Procedure to download admit card from the official website of the BPSC. Given below are some simple steps by which a candidate can be able to download the BPSC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card:
- The candidate will need to visit to the website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Then after opening the official website the candidate need to check the homepage for the information to download the admit card.
- On the Homepage, there will be lots of links displayed in which the applicant needs to search for the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card Link.
- Once the candidate will be able to find out the admit card link then they need to click on that link to move further.
- After hitting the link the candidate will be asked to enter details like roll number/date of birth/one-time password.
- After entering all required details then the candidates needs to click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button then you will be re-directed to the new page that will display the admit card.
- Then after opening the admit card you need to check all the details filled in the hall ticket carefully.
- The candidates can take the hard copy of the admit card for the further use.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are certain instructions issued by the officials of the BPSC for the entrance examination. The instruction will be that the candidates need to carry the hall ticket with anyone photo identity proof on examination day, the candidate will need to come at the examination venue before the examination timing, need to maintain discipline at the time of examination, aspirants will not be allowed to take the gadgets in the examination hall like mobile phone, no one will be allowed to leave the examination room before the completion of the complete time.
In case of any discrepancy arises in the hall ticket will be required to fix urgently before the date of the examination. The candidate will need to report to the examination office for the correction required in the admit card. The candidate can call on the toll-free number or can write an email to the officials.
The candidate needs to visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission to download the examination hall ticket.
The selected candidate will be able to apply for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Bihar.