BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card: BPSC Civil judge mains examination which is scheduled to be held from 8th to 12th April 2021 and admit card for the same released by the official has been postponed now and the revised dates for the same will be intimated soon. Once the new dates available authority will release a new admit card which can be downloaded by the applicants from their respective login. Applicants who are waiting for the same will be able to download it either from the official website or from the link that will be shared on this page once available.
Update: BPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam which is to be scheduled from 8th April has been postponed by the officials die to COVID-19. New dates for the same will be announced later. Read postponed notice below.
Note: Shortlisted applicants now download their mains admit card from link shared below.
Aspirants need to enter their credentials to download the mains admit card and it is mandatory for all applicants to bring their Bihar Public Service Commission civil judge mains admit card on the examination day. For more details regarding the BPSC 31st civil judge admit card read the article given below.
Whenever authorities will make an official announcement then we will also share with you the direct link to download BPSC Civil Judge mains hall ticket. The aspirant has to acquire the hall ticket some days before the date of the examination in order to avoid last minutes hurriedness. The details will be shared with the candidates about the details included in the examination hall ticket.
- 1 BPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Postponed Notice
- 2 BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card Notice
- 3 BPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Notice
- 4 BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021
- 5 BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2021
BPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Postponed Notice
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card Notice
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Notice
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021
The mains examination which will be conducted for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Bihar for 221 vacancies will be followed by the Interview Round. The details that will contain in the BPSC Civil Judge admit card 2021 will be the name of the candidate, roll number, details of the examination centre, etc. All other important details related to the BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card has also discussed here.
Aspirants can download the admit card of BPSC civil judge mains exam on 25th March 2021. Link will be provided in this article after hall ticket declaration. The aspirants need to be stay updated with all the latest updates going on related to the Bihar Civil Judge Examination through the official website.
Overview of BPSC Civil Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Examination Name||BPSC 31st Judicial Services Competitive Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th March 2021|
|Mode Admit Card Announcement||Online Mode|
Credential On BPSC Mains Admit Card 2021
The aspirant will be explained about the procedure to download the BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021 from the official website but we sharing some details that will make the Hall Ticket and the lists of credentials are given below:
- Name of the Candidate enrolled for the entrance examination
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Caste Category
- Details of the Examination Venue
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of the Examination Officials
- Important Instruction for the Entrance Examination
Documents Required For BPSC Civil Judge Entrance Examination 2021
The candidates who are enrolled for the entrance examination for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Bihar will need to carry BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card on the day of the examination along with anyone photo identity card from the list of given ID below:
- Voter Identity Card issued by Government Authorities
- PAN Card
- College Identity Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Any other National Identity or Local Identity issued by Government Authorities
Check – Bihar 94000 Teacher Recruitment
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2021
The official of the Bihar Public Service Commission has not disclosed any date for the declaration of the result. The dates will be made available for the BPSC Civil Judge Result whenever we get any information from the sources. The candidates will also need to follow the official website regularly for new updates.
The details that will make the result sheet complete will be the aspirant name, roll number, section-wise marks along with the total marks obtained in the written examination, etc.
Steps To Check Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021
As promised we are sharing the information/Procedure to download admit card from the official website of the BPSC. Given below are some simple steps by which a candidate can be able to download the BPSC Civil Judge exam admit Card:
- The candidate will need to visit to the website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Then after opening the official website the candidate need to check the homepage for the information to download the admit card.
- On the Homepage, there will be lots of links displayed in which the applicant needs to search for the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card Link.
- Once the candidate will be able to find out the admit card link then they need to click on that link to move further.
- After hitting the link the candidate will be asked to enter details like roll number/date of birth/one-time password.
- After entering all required details then the candidates needs to click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button then you will be re-directed to the new page that will display the admit card.
- Then after opening the admit card you need to check all the details filled in the hall ticket carefully.
- The candidates can take the hard copy of the admit card for the further use.
Download BPSC Civil Judge admit card (Available)
Frequently Asked Questions
There are certain instructions issued by the officials of the BPSC for the entrance examination. The instruction will be that the candidates need to carry the hall ticket with anyone photo identity proof on examination day, the candidate will need to come at the examination venue before the examination timing, need to maintain discipline at the time of examination, aspirants will not be allowed to take the gadgets in the examination hall like mobile phone, no one will be allowed to leave the examination room before the completion of the complete time.
In case of any discrepancy arises in the hall ticket will be required to fix it urgently before the date of the examination. The candidate will need to report to the examination office for the correction required in the admit card. The candidate can call on the toll-free number or can write an email to the officials.
The candidate needs to visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission to download the examination hall ticket.
The selected candidate will be able to apply for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Bihar.