In a recently released notice, the Bihar Public Service Commission announced the written exam date for the post of Assistant Professor (Computer Science and Engineering). As per this notification, the commission will conduct the written exam for the concerned post on 26 May 2023. For this written exam, the e-Admit Card is issued to all the registered candidates on 19th May 2023
To release the BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023, the commission published a link on its official website. In order to download the admit card for the exam through this link, the candidates must provide their User ID and Password. Moreover, on the day of the exam, the candidates must also present a printout of this downloaded admit card to the commission. To know more about the admit card for Bihar PSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023, the candidates can check out this complete article.
BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023
For the written exam, the hall ticket will remain uploaded on the commission’s website for a finite period of time. It is the individual responsibility of all candidates to download the BPSC Assistant Professor e-Admit Card 2023 during this time. Moreover, the candidates must not wait till the last date of availability of the admit card to download it online.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor e-Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||BPSC Assistant Professor Written Exam 2023|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|Exam Conducting Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Release date of the Admit Card||19 May 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Written Exam||26 May 2023|
|BPSC Official Website||https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/|
|BPSC Online Application Website||https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/|
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor Written Exam 2023
On the prescribed date, the commission will conduct the Assistant Professor (Computer Science and Engineering) BPSC Written Exam 2023 in different exam centres. This exam will take place between 12 PM to 2 PM for all the registered candidates. In this examination, the candidates will be given 80 MCQs to attempt for 40 marks.
The other essential specifics for this exam, as well as the important instructions, will be available on the respective e-Admit Cards of the candidates.
How to Download BPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2023?
To download the BPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2023, the candidates can use the following steps. As the candidates need their User ID and Password for this process, they must keep their application forms ready before proceeding with it.
- To start, the candidates must use the web address https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/ and enter the online application portal of the commission.
- On this portal, the applicants must fill in their User ID and Password on the given login window.
- After submitting these details, the candidates will arrive at the application dashboard of the website.
- The candidates must search the link to download the e-Admit Card on this dashboard.
- Now, the candidates must proceed to download the admit card for the exam and gain all the exam-related details through it.
- After this, the candidates must acquire some printouts of the admit card to produce on the day of the written exam.
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग सहायक प्राध्यापक प्रवेश पत्र 2023 Particulars
In the following list, we have shared the particulars of बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग सहायक प्राध्यापक प्रवेश पत्र 2023. After downloading the e-Admit Card, the candidates must verify all these particulars from their end.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Personal Details- Date of Birth, Gender and Category
- Application Number and Roll Number
- Date and Time of the Written Exam
- Name and Address of the Allotted Exam Venue
- Time of Reporting at the Exam Venue
- Important Instructions for the Written Exam
bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Professor Written Exam Instructions 2023
During the bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Professor Written Exam 2023, all the candidates must obey the instructions we have provided in the following list.
- The candidates must bring one document such as a Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, etc, with the e-Admit Card for their identity verification.
- The schedule of the candidates must be set in such a way that they arrive at the exam venue in accordance with the reporting time.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023: Links
|Download Online||BPSC Assistant Professor e-Admit Card 2023|
|Check Here||BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date Notice 2023|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the commission will only publish the link to the e-Admit Card on its official website.
The commission will only accept hard copies of the admit card from the applicants on the day of the written exam.
If this happens, then the candidates must immediately contact the commission to report this issue.