Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation completed the application process for the Junior Stenographer position. Registered candidates are now eligible to appear for the recruitment exam, which will be conducted for selection. Aspirants must first download their respective BMC Junior Steno Admit Cards to appear for the exam.
The authority will allow entry to candidates through the admit card verification only. The official website does not include the admit card issue date. However, we expect the officials to issue the admit card in September or October 2023. Scroll down to get information regarding the exam scheme, admit card process, etc.
BMC Junior Steno Admit Card 2023
The official website of BMC will include the BMC Junior Steno Admit Card and other recruitment-related links. The authority will not provide the admit card to any candidate through the post. In case of any error, aspirants should contact the concerned authority for correction. The officials have also not provided the exam date till now. We will update the admit card as well as the exam date on this page as soon as it is issued officially.
www.mcgm.gov.in Junior Steno Admit Card 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Stenographer Post|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
|Date of the Exam||To be Declared|
|MCGM Official Website||https://www.mcgm.gov.in/|
BMC Junior Stenographer Exam Scheme
Aspirants must go through the exam scheme for the above-mentioned position to get help in exam preparation. It includes every crucial information regarding the exam. Below is the detailed exam scheme:
- There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- The officials will provide a total of 100 minutes to solve the question paper.
- The question paper will provided to candidates in English and Marathi Language.
- There will be a total of 4 sections in the exam i.e., Marathi Language and Grammar, English Language and Grammar, General Knowledge and Intellectual Test.
- Each section will include a total of 25 questions which means that the question paper will have 100 question
- Each section will be of 50 marks which means that the question paper will be of 200 marks in total.
- Aspirants will have to score the minimum qualifying marks in each section i.e., 20 marks in each section but must score at least 45 marks in the entire exam to qualify.
How to download the BMC Junior Steno Admit Card 2023?
All candidates who want to know the detailed process of downloading the admit card can take the help of this section. Below are the steps through which you can get access to the BMC Junior Steno Admit Card:
- Commence the procedure by visiting the official website of MCGM through the available link address: https://www.mcgm.gov.in/
- The above-mentioned link will directly open on the home screen of the website.
- Now, you must locate the Recruitment link and click on it. A new page will form on the screen.
- After that, find and tap on the Junior Stenographer position Admit Card Link and the device will again open a new page.
- There you must provide all the asked details correctly and click on the submit open.
- At last, the admit card will finally open on the screen holding crucial information.
- You must check the admit card thoroughly and then print it out to carry it for the exam.
BMC Junior Steno Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Admit Card Link||To be activated|
|Visit the Portal||MCGM Website Link|
|Follow For More Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has not mentioned the exact date of releasing the admit card. However, there is a high chance that candidates will get the admit card or its details in September 2023.
What particulars are provided through the www.mcgm.gov.in Junior Steno Admit Card?
The admit card provides details like the name of the authority, applied position name, exam type, name of the candidate and their roll number, date and day of the exam, reporting time, important exam instructions and others.
Which documents are strictly forbidden in the exam hall?
Aspirants should avoid carrying electronic devices like mobile phones and others, any kind of paper and other documents to the exam hall.