BITSAT Admit Card 2023: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test for session 1 is going to be held from 21 to 26 May 2023 and those who have submitted their BITSTAT 2023 application for Session I may download their respective hall ticket online from 15th May onwards till the date of exam. Meanwhile, they can book their test date and slot from 10th May. Its exam will be held in various centres as selected by the application during the slot booking process. BITSAT Admit card link will be shared here once available officially. For more updates read the following article.
Registered candidates first have to book a slot i.e. date and time in which they can appear in the exam and after that, they have to download their Bitsat admit cards. Admit card will be issued to only those applicants who will successfully complete the slot booking procedure.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to BITSAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, slot booking, exam centers etc.
BITSAT Admit Card Link 2023
After booking slots candidates will be able to download their admit cards. Admit cards will be issued to registered candidates from the official portal or the link provided by us in this article. Candidates are advised to download admit cards within the given time period. Admit will be downloaded only through online mode at the official website of BITS, Pilani.
Download here BITSAT Session 1 Hall Ticket
Book here BITSAT Test Date and Slot
|Category||Hall Ticket/ Admit card & Slot Booking|
|Exam||BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test)|
|Exam category||University level|
|Conducting Body||Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani|
|Course offered||B.E, M.Sc, B.Pharma|
|Slot booking and Reserving Test Date||10th May 2023|
|BITSAT Admit Card Download Date||15 May 2023|
|Date of exam||Total Questions|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Exam location||Various centers across India|
Details on BITSAT 2023 Admit Card
Before downloading the BITSAT admit card check the details printed on admit card. If you find any error on it then inform the exam conducting authority. BITSAT 2023 hall ticket will carry the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Signature of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Test centre and address of the centre
- Test date
- Test time
- Subject opted for BITSAT
- Instructions for candidates
Note- Candidates also have to paste a passport size photograph (attested by a gazetted officer or head of the institution) on the space provided in the admit card.
Documents Needed Along with BITSAT 2023 Admit card
Aspirants have to carry one of these identity proof with their BITSAT 2023 admit card-
- Aadhaar Card of Applicants
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- College or Student ID
BITSAT 2023 Slot Booking
Candidate’s, slot booking process for BITSAT 2023 will start after completion of the application form submission. Through this, registered candidates were able to book the date and time as per their choice in which they want to appear in the exam. Once the slot has been booked, no request for the change in the slot is entertained.
Slot booking has done on first come first serve basis, therefore, candidates are always advised to book slots as soon as they can. Candidates can book their slots by using their application number and other credentials required for login.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2023
- The BITSAT exam will be for 3 hours without any break.
- Questions asked in the exam will be multiple-choice questions.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be given and for the incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total of 150 questions will be there in the BITSAT 2023 exam.
- Generally, there are 4 parts i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Bio, Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency.
Pilani Campus of BITS
Candidates have to give three preferences of test centres if they have chosen centres from within India and they will be allotted one centre out of these. Candidates choosing Dubai as an exam centre will not be asked for any other preference and will be allotted Dubai centre only.
How to download BITSAT Admit Card 2023?
In order to download BITSAT Session 1 admit card, aspirants have to follow some simple steps that are as follows.
- Visit the official portal of conducting authority or click on the link shared below.
- Enter Application number, date of birth, gender and email Id at the space provided for login.
- Click on proceed.
- BITSAT 2023 Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the same and retain some copies for future references.
Important Instruction Regarding BITSAT Admit Card
- Candidates have to book a slot in the given time frame. Once the slot booking is done, candidates will not be able to make changes to the slots after that. Therefore, candidates must carefully book slots as per their preferences.
- Admit card will be issued to the candidates only after the successful booking of the slot. Without slot booking, no candidate will be able to appear in the exam.
- Admit cards will be issued online mode.
- Candidates must retain admit card for future reference.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Without admit card no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates must carry valid Identity proof along with the admit card.
BITSAT Exam Test Centers
BITSAT 2023 will be conducted in various cities across India and also at the International Test centre in Dubai.
- Hyderabad Campus of BITS
- Hyderabad City
- Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)
- Goa Campus of BITS
Candidates keep visiting our page for more details. You can also drop your comments regarding BITSAT 2023 admit card in the comment box below.
Officials have announced the examination dates on their official notice. The exam will be held between 21st May to 26th May 2023.
No, you can download the admit card online mode only.
Officials will reduce 1 mark for attempting an incorrect answer.
Yes, it is important to carry at least one ID proof for identity verification.