The Bihar Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya 11th class admit card is now available online. Those who have submitted their SAV Application may download it by submitting their login details from 27th September 2023. Its link will be live from 6 PM. The registration and online application for the class 11th entrance test concluded on 18 August 2023. This examination is conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board for the session 2023 to 2025. This article will discuss details regarding the SAV 11th class admit card 2023. Furthermore, we will also render the steps to download the admit card as soon as the authority releases it.
Bihar SAV Class 11th Admit Card 2023
Here, we have provided an overview of the Bihar SAV class 11th entrance exam. It will give a clear idea about the examination for which a student will appear.
|Article Category||Entrance Examination|
|Examination Name||Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2023-2025|
|Examination Type||School Entrance Exam|
|Exam will be held for||11th Standard|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Bihar School Examination Board|
SAV Bihar Admit Card 2023 Schedule
The important dates regarding the exam are always important for the students. Therefore, the students are always advised to visit the official website to avoid missing out on important events. As a result, their critical time can be at stake.
|Events to be Checked||Critical Dates|
|Online Application submission starting date||6 July 2023|
|Online Application End date||18 August 2023|
|Admit Card Date||27 September 2023|
|Exam Date||4 October 2023|
Bihar SAV 11th Class Admit Card 2023
The Authority will release the dummy admit cards in three phases. The candidates have to check them properly. There is often a mistake from the authority side in the candidate’s admit card, so they are given a specified deadline to correct that. The details that need to be checked on the admit card are as follows:
- Name of the student- On many occasions, it is noticed that the student in a hurry does not check the spelling of their name properly. Therefore, the student should check it properly, as students make this fundamental mistake often.
- Roll Number– Candidates must check their roll number properly on the admit card. If found incorrect, approach the concerned authority.
- Name of the examination and standard -The students need to check the name of the exam properly and the standard for which they are appearing.
- Examination centre– The centre needs to check carefully. The students are advised to visit their exam centre before the exam date.
- Date of Exam– It is the last but not the least thing to be checked on the admit card. The date of the exam should be checked with utmost care.
How to Download SAV 11th Class Admit Card 2023?
The eligible candidates who have applied for this examination can download their admit card by following the simple steps given below:
- Enter the web address of the board conducting this examination, i.e. http://savsecondary.biharboardonline.com/.
- The homepage gets opened with multiple options.
- On that homepage, students can see a “Admission Test, 2023 for Class-XI (SESSION 2023-25)” section.
- Under that section, candidates will be able to see numerous icons. The student has to select the option of “Admit Card”. Tap on that option.
- As soon as the link opens, the candidate has to fill in the login details with the user ID and password provided at the time of registration.
- After logging in, the candidate profile gets opened. They will be able to see the admit card download link.
- Finally, the candidate will be able to download the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to download and take multiple printouts of the admit card for further use.
|Download||Bihar SAV Class 11 Admit Card Link|
|Visit official website||Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya|
|For More Updates Visit||NVSHQ HOME|
What is the selection process for the Bihar SAV Class 11th Entrance Exam?
The Selection process for this exam will consist of Pre exam. After clearing Pre Exam the candidate has to appear for the main exam and finally, a medical examination will be conducted for the selected students.
What will be the duration of the exam to be conducted?
The online exam will be 2 hours and 15 minutes. The exam conducting authority states that an additional 15 minutes will be given for reading the instructions, called “Cool Off ” time.
Whom should I contact for relevant information regarding the exam?
In this case, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of the authority, i.e. http://savsecondary.biharboardonline.com/ or contact the helpline number 0612-2232074.