Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector admit card 2020- BPSC officials have released 90 vacant positions for Motor Vehicle Inspector post. As all applicant know that, application form submission process for BPSC MVI post has ended on 14th July 2020. Therefore, everyone is now looking for the link to download Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020.
But according to latest notice, authorities have postponed the exam of BPSC Motor Vehicle post. Applicants who are interested in knowing more details regarding Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector admit card must examine this article at the end. This passage includes all the necessary steps which each candidate wants to know.
- 1 Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020
- 2 Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2020 Exam Date
- 3 How to Get BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020?
Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020
Admit card is a primary required document for Bihar Public Service Commission MVI examination. It consists of all the relevant information regarding applicants and exam. These details will provide assistance to candidates during the written test. Hall ticket of BPSC MVI test will be made available on official portal a few days before the examination.
After the declaration call letter, we will also share a quick link to get BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector admit card in this article for the ease of aspirants. As we stated above, hall ticket is very important for exam so do not forget to carry it at the exam centre. In the absence of admit card, BPSC officials will not allow him/ her to appear in written exam.
Important Points of Bihar PSC MVI Admit Card 2020
|URL of Official Portal||bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Name of Recruiting Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of Position||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Total Number of Empty Post||90 Posts|
|Date of Written Test|
|Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020||Available Soon|
|Mode of Admit Card Release||Online Medium|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, interview|
|Place of Job||Bihar|
Data Cited on Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2020
Here we have discussed all the information that is present on BPSC MVI admit card. While downloading it, each aspirant has to keep one thing in their mind that they have to cross-verify all the data printed on the hall ticket very carefully. In case they find any error/ discrepancy on hall ticket, then inform the organizing body for correct. Take a look of the table given below conferring the info present on BPSC MVI call letter.
|Name of Examination||Applicant’s Name||Date and Time of Written Test|
|Reporting Time||Name of Aspirant’s Father||Venue of Test|
|Full Address of Exam Centre||Date of Birth||Category of Aspirant|
|Code of Examination Centre||Roll Number||Organizing Body Name|
|Photograph and Sign of Candidate||Space for Sign of Invigilator||Essential Exam Day Guidelines|
Also Check: Bihar Amin Exam Date and Admit card
Documents to Bring With BPSC MVI Call Letter 2020
It is necessary for all applicant to carry at least one identity proof document along with Bihar PSC admit card. With the help of ID proof, officials will verify the identity of applicant on the day of exam. Check out the list of certificates from which candidates have to bring anyone according to their convenience.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Proof
- Driving License of Applicant
- Ration Card
- Passport of Aspirant
- College ID/ Employee ID
- Passbook of Any Bank with Attached Photo of Applicant
- Photo of Candidate
- Any Other Document Signed by Gazette Officer
Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2020 Exam Date
Initially, exams of BPSC MVI 2020 were supposed to be conducted on 17th and 18th Dec 2020, but officials have delayed the examination. New schedule will be released by higher authorities very soon, till then candidates are advised to visit our site frequently for any other latest news. Once BPSC announces the exam dates on official website, we will also update our article respectively.
Must Read >> BPSC 66th Exam Admit Card 2020
Exam Pattern for BPSC MVI 2020 Examination
The table given below displays the name of paper, total number of marks. It is a blueprint of exam by which applicants will get an idea of written test. Exam paper contains multiple-choice questions and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Name of Papers||Subject Description||No. of Questions Asked||No. of Marks (Paper-wise)||Duration of Time for Each Exam|
|Paper 1st||Motor Vehicles Manuals & Acts||100 Questions||100||2 Hours|
|Paper 2nd||Automobile and Mechanical Eng.||100 Questions||100||2 Hours|
|Paper 3rd||General Studyies||100 Questions||100||2 Hours|
Article you might be interested in: Bihar ROR, Land Mutation, Application Status
Bihar PSC MVI 2020 Recruitment Selection Process
To select eligible candidates for Motor Vehicle Inspector post authorities have decided a step by step process which every aspirant have to clear. All those candidates who will pass all the process can grab the job. There are two main rounds that aspirants have to qualify which are as follows.
- Written Test: Very first step to getting the job is written exam for which exam pattern is discussed above. Written exam will be of a total of 300 marks, after the completion of exam, authorities will announce the result for it, and those who will qualify the test can take part in next stage i.e. interview.
- Interview: Schedule for interview will be issued by officials. On the given time and date, shortlisted applicants have to attend an interview. Then, final result will be uploaded on official website of BPSC. Candidates who will clear interview can participate in the document verification process.
How to Get BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020?
Aspirants who are willing to know the steps of downloading BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector admit card are suggested to implement the process given below.
- Candidates have to visit the official portal of BPSC or check out the link given in next segment of this passage.
- On the homepage of official site, candidates have to search for “Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020” link.
- Click on the link, once you find it.
- Login page will open on your screen in which aspirants have to insert their details such as Roll Number/ Registration Number and Date or Birth.
- Submit the info and hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Verify all details printed on it and Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020 for future reference.
|Official Website Link||http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/|
|Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020||Downlaod Here (Will Update Soon)|
|Official Notification Link||http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/NB-2020-04-30-02.pdf|
Bihar PSC MVI 2020 Related FAQ’s
Soon written examination dates will be published by authorities. For regular updated keep visiting official portal of BPSC.
Hall ticket for the mentioned post will be made available through online mode.
As such there is no fixed date of issuing hall ticket but it will be released 8 or 10 days before written exam.
Yes, it is very important to bring printout of hall ticket on the day of examination.
Recommended For you: Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online
Thank you for reading our article, if you have questions regarding this topic, then must write it in the comment box. We will provide solutions to your queries as soon as possible.