Bihar PSC APO admit card 2020 will announce on the official portal. Candidates can download the admit card when officials will release it. Authority will announce the assistant prosecution officer very soon. BPSC will also give updates about APO exam date on the official portal.
Latest News: Authorities have released the list of ineligible candidates. If any candidates have a doubt related this then they can send the proofs via post or speed post or by email to higher authorities.
Applicants who have enrolled for APO have to wait for some more time to get the APO admit card. To know more about Bihar PSC APO admit card 2020 and BPSC pre exam date checkout this article completely.
- 1 Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020
- 2 Particulars Present on Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020
- 3 Bihar Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Exam Date 2020
- 4 How to get Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020?
Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020
Bihar PSC APO application has issued on 7th February 2020 and ended on 21st February 2020. Bihar PSC comes up with total of 553 vacancies for the people of the state. Candidate can check their admit card from the official website. Hall ticket is a relevant document related to the exam. Only hard copy of admit card is acceptable at the exam centre. Assistant Prosecution Officer hall ticket will assist applicants to fill the info in answer sheets.
Bihar Public Service Commission APO admit card will be published by the authority on the portal shortly. When officials will release the hall ticket, we will also activate the link below. That link will help applicants to get the APO admit card directly. If any applicant forgets to bring the admit card on exam day, then exam authority will not allow him/her to attend the test. So, check twice before leaving for the exam.
Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020 – Info in Short
- Name of the Authority: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Short Name: BPSC
- Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
- Total Number of Post Available: 553
- Exam Date: Notify Shortly
- Admit Card Announcement Date: Available Soon
- State: Bihar
- Official Site: bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Category of Article: Admit Card
Particulars Present on Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020
Candidate is advised that while downloading the admit card do check all the info given on it carefully. If you find any discrepancy, then inform to the exam authority. These are the type of particulars present on the hall ticket.
|Name of the Exam||Exam Centre Name||Roll Number|
|Full Address of the Exam Centre||Name of the Applicant||Date of Birth|
|Father’s Name||Category (SC, ST, OBC, General)||Candidate Gender|
|Date of Exam||Timing and Duration of Test||Code of Exam Centre|
|Sign and Photo of the Applicant||Space for Invigilator Signature||Exam Day Guidelines|
Bihar PSC APO Prelims Paper Pattern 2020
- Prelims exam pattern contains two papers first one is general studies, and another one is law.
- Both papers have 100 questions, and they are of 100 marks one number for every problem.
- Duration for both papers will be 120 minutes.
Recommended >>> Bihar DCECE Application Form
Bihar Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Exam Date 2020
From our consideration, officials will conduct pre exams in the month of October 2020 tentatively. For any regular update keep on visiting the official portal. We will also give information regarding pre-exam dates when authority will declare it. Till then, candidates can start preparing themselves for the examination. Officials will also publish the result a few days after the exam on the official website.
Necessary Document to Bring at Exam Hall
Applicant must carry one of these identity proofs along with APO hall ticket. Exam authority will do verification of the candidate using these certificates.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Proof
- Ration Card
- Passbook of Bank with photo
- ID Proof provided by Gazette Officer
- College ID issued by any recognize College/ University
- Passport of the Applicant
- Employee Identity Proof
- Driving License
Bihar PSC APO Recruitment Procedure
For APO exam there are a total of three stages. Applicants who have filled the form needs to pass every stage one by one to get the job of Assistant Prosecution Officer.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
At first, candidates need to qualify prelim examination then they can appear in the main exam. The last and final round is an interview, officials will take an interview before offering the job to the applicants. Authority will also verify all the documents of the candidates.
How to get Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020?
If applicants are searching for the procedure to download the APO admit card, then they can review this segment of the article. We have given the simple steps by which you can easily get it.
- Candidate needs to open any web browser, then visit the link of the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Reaching to the home page, search for BPSC APO Pre Admit Card 2020 link.
- Now candidates have to fill their registration number and date of birth in the login form.
- Examine all the info enter by you again.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- APO admit card will resemble on the screen in a few moments.
- Check the info printed on it and if you find any inconsistency then inform the exam authority.
- For further use download the hall ticket and take a printout.
Link of Official Website –> Bihar PSC
Frequently Asked Questions
BPSC will soon release the date for APO preliminary examination
The only option to obtain your password again is implement the whole procedure again. Then get a hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe.
Open the link of the official website -> find the link of Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020 -> enter the registration number and birth date -> review the admit card info -> download the hall ticket for exam day.
Document like – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport the the candidate, Voter ID etc, applicants needs to carry one of these documents.
Hello candidates, we hope that the details provided by us related to Bihar PSC APO Admit Card 2020 have been useful to you. In case anyone has questions or complaints you can ask in the comment section given below, we will reply to you.