Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card 2023 (OUT): Authority has announced that the Prohibition Constable Written exam is to be held on 14th May 2023. Applicants registered for the post may download their hall ticket from April 27 onwards. Along with this, they also notified that the admit card will not be sent via posts or any other mode. It is important for all to bring their Bihar Police Constable prohibition e-call letter on the exam day and one photo identification proof.
The applicants will be required to download the hall ticket and furnish it on the day of the examination. Those who will fail to do so will not be allowed to appear for the test. Thus, the candidates need to obtain their call letters. Read the subsequent article to get all the information.
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card
Central Selection Board of Constables CSBC will conduct the Written Examination for the recruitment of a Prohibition Constable in Bihar Police. The exam will be held in an offline mode as an Optical Mark Reader OMR-based Test. The test is scheduled for 14th May 2023. The candidates need to download the e-admit card in order to obtain all the important details of the exam and a confirmation of their candidature.
Download here Bihar Police Prohibition Admit Card
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Exam Date Notice
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card: Highlights
|Name of the Document||Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Admit Card|
|Authority||Central Selection Board of Constable CSBC|
|Examination Type||Written Test|
|Examination Mode||Offline: OMR Based|
|Date of Examination||14th May 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Mode of Release of Admit Card||Online|
Download CSC Bihar Police Constable Hall Ticket
The authorities will issue the hall ticket in format of an e-Admit Card. The candidates need to observe that they will have to download and print the document from the portal. There is no other method in which the authorities will provide the admit cards to the applicants. No hall tickets will be mailed or posted to the candidates’ address. Hence, the applicants must access the portal and follow the subsequent steps in order to obtain the Call Letters:
- Visit the official portal of Central Selection Board of Constable CSBC at www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Prohibition Dept.
- In the Subject column, all the latest notifications and details pertaining to the Prohibition Department will be listed.
- Check for the update Important Notice: Download your e-Admit Card of Written Test for the post of Prohibition Constable.
- Click on the link to Download the e-admit card.
- The Candidate Login form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials as obtained on the day of the examination.
- The e-Admit Card will open up on the screen.
- Click on the Download option in order to save the document offline.
- Finally, get the hard copy of the e-Admit Card by tapping on the Print icon.
Documents needed for CSBC Bihar Police Written Test
The candidates will have to attempt the Written Test in an offline mode as an Optical Mark Reader OMR based exam. In order to be able to enter the examination hall and be allowed to appear fir the test, the candidates need to procedure the following documents at the time of examination:
- Printed Copy of the e-Admit Card
- A valid photo Identity Card of the Candidate, such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving Licensee, or PAN Card.
|Official Portal||Central Selection Board of Constable CSBC|
|Download>>||CSBC Bihar Police Written Test for Recruitment of Prohibition Constable and Hall Ticket Date Notice pdf|
The applicants for the Written Test of Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment can download the admit card from the official portal of the Central Selection Board of Constable CSBC at www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
The Written Test for the recruitment of Prohibition Constable in Bihar Police was conducted on 14th May 2023.
The Written Test for the Prohibition Constable Recruitment in Bihar Police will be conducted in an offline mode on the OMR Sheet.