Bihar Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2021: For total posts of 454, Bihar government has released recruitment of lady constable. Admit card of examination has released on 15th Sept 2020 and uploaded on official website. For same post, authorities have released PET admit card today i.e. 15th Jan 2021. Candidates who have filled the application form needs to be updated from there to get information about this.
Latest News: PET admit card for lady constable examination has announced today i.e. 15th Jan 2021. Check the direct link given below to download the hall ticket easily. PET examination will be conducted on 2nd & 3rd Feb 2021.
The written examination for the post has conducted on 4th of October 2020. Now authorities are conducting PET examination. Bihar Police Lady Constable PET admit card 2021 is now made available to candidates. As we told admit card is now accessible, candidates can download it from the link given below. This admit card of PET contains all the information regarding candidate and examination along with the examination centre.
- 1 Bihar Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2021
- 2 Information Available on Bihar Lady Constable Admit Card 2021
Bihar Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2021
CSBC Central Selection Board of constable of Bihar with its head quarter at Patna. Role of CSBC is to conduct a recruitment procedure for the post of constable in Bihar. This includes different recruitment processes for men and women. Recently recruitment for lady constable in Bihar has been announced by the board. This includes a total of 454 vacancies.
Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment Overview
Recruitment was announced by CSBC for the post of Bihar Police lady constable. बिहार महिला कॉन्स्टेबल भर्ती PET admit Card is available. It is announced that the examination will be conducted on 2nd and 3rd of February 2021. As the date for PET examination has been displayed now. So its admit card for the post has uploaded today. All candidates should check this website for the recent update. Bihar Police Lady Constable PET admit card 2021 is now accessible from official website.
|Exam conducting board||Central Selection Board of constable|
|Name of post||Bihar Police lady constable|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Bihar Police Lady Constable Admit Card||15th Sept 2020|
|Exam Date||4th October 2020|
|PET Date||2nd and 3rd February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date for PET||15th Jan 2021 (Available Now)|
How To Download Bihar Lady Constable Admit Card 2021
Link for downloading PET admit card has been activated today. Candidates can download it from the official website by following the procedure discussed below. Follow all the steps to download it:-
- First, it is required to navigate on official website which is http://csbc.bih.nic.in/
- On home screen, there will be a link on notification recruitment for Bihar lady police constable
- Click over it
- Link for Bihar lady constable admit card 2021 will be shown
- Now it is required to click on that link
- Details of candidate will be asked such as application number and date of birth
- Fill those details and press submit key
- Admit card will be displayed on screen
- It is required to download the admit card for examination centre and future preference.
Click Here to Download Bihar Lady Constable Hall Ticket 2020
Information Available on Bihar Lady Constable Admit Card 2021
After downloading admit card it is very much important to go through details available on it. If any candidate found any error, they can claim for correction. This correction will be done by official authority. The details which will be available on Bihar Police Lady Constable admit card is:-
- Name of the board conducting examination
- Name of the post
- Full name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Date time and address of examination centre
- Roll number
- Email ID
- Duration of examination
- Reporting time
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Photograph and space for signature of candidate
- Instruction page this instruction need to be followed at examination hall
How To Contact CSBC Official
CSBC officials can be contacted for any query. Any candidate who have filled Bihar Police lady constable examination form and now they are facing some problem regarding it, they can contact them in following details.
Address- Sardar Patel Bhavan 6th floor block A/626, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg. Patna-800023 (Bihar) email ID- email@example.com
Contact number- 0612 2233 711
Fax number- 0612 229410 2
Person to be contacted- Shri K.S Dwivedi (chairman)
List Of Documents Required At Examination Hall For Bihar Lady Constable
After downloading Bihar Police lady constable admit card, Candidate should be prepared for examination. Along with admit card following details document need to be carried. Candidate who will unable to produce these documents will not be allowed for examination.
- Candidate should bring one print out of Bihar lady constable admit card 2021
- One identity proof is required. Identity proof should be original
- As a proof of Identity candidate can bring
- Driving licence
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Bank statement
- Identity proof signed by gazetted officer
Selection Procedure For Bihar Police Lady Constable
Candidates who want to get selected needs to pass all the stages of examination. Examination includes:-
- Written examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical measurement test
- In written examination 2 hour will be allotted to candidate for solving 100 marks question.
- Each question will carry is equal 1 marks.
- Total of 50 questions will be asked from Hindi, English, general awareness and current affair.
- 50 questions will be asked from Physics, Maths, chemistry, biology, history, geography, polity, economy (choose any two subject)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Bihar lady constable admit card for PET exam is made available.
Ans. Due to lock down in Bihar before, but authorities have been released the date now i.e. 4th Oct 2020
Ans. Bihar lady constable admit card is downloaded from official website.
Ans. A total of 454 vacancies have been announced.
Ans. In examination delay is because of the implementation of lockdown is due to coronavirus.