Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019: The Industrial Training Institute of Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2019 will soon be issuing the Bihar ITICAT admit cards for the examination which will be conducted by the BCECEB and the hall ticket will be available in
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates must verify the details of the admit card such as Roll No., the details about the examination center, personal details about the candidate and the date and time information present in the admit card. All the candidates are hereby informed to safeguard ITICAT admit card 2019 from the time of downloading it and printing it in hard copy and verifying their details.
The downloading process for the Bihar ITICAT admit card firstly begins with the official website of the examination, candidates can enter the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board URL and when the site is open they can click the” Download ITICAT 2019 Online Admit Card” link on the website and then candidates can enter the date of birth to complete the download process of the admit card.
Latest Update 3rd June 2019: Bihar ITICAT Result & Rank Card 2019 has been announced now. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more updates.
If candidates find any error or misprint in the Bihar ITICAT admit card, they can get it corrected from the Board office and get the correct information printed on their Hall ticket from BCECEB. If the candidate is unable to submit the admit card before the last date their request for the correction will not be fulfilled.
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019 Dates
|Release of Bihar ITICAT Admit card||Announced|
|Last date to do correction in admit card by going to the office||Done|
|Last date to get anomalies solution if the candidate is unable to download the hall ticket by going to board||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Date of exam||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Steps to Download Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019
The Bihar ITICAT admit card will be issued on the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the examination and the candidates can download it with the help of the instructions given below:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to log in the website and open the Registration Number column and the Date of Birth column and fill in the details.
- Candidate can then click on the submit button and proceed further to the downloading process.
- After the submission of the application form, they can have access to the admit card and then print a Hard copy of the admit card.
It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the admit card which have the Roll No., date and time of the examination, registration number along with them to the examination hall if the candidate is without the Hall ticket or admit card they will not be allowed to appear in the examination hence everybody is advised to come to the exam center along with them admit card and to be present at the exam venue 30 minutes before the exam begins.
|Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2019||To be available in March|
|Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019||Not yet released|
The List of Error’s which the candidates must need to check at the time of Admit Card downloading
- Candidates must carefully check the detail they provide in the field of the site for the admit card retrieval.
- When the Admit Card is retrieved they need to verify the information printed in the admit card and must look for any mistake’s if any to be rectified before the examination.
- The Error found if any must be put to the notice of the board and it can be done by the candidate who can log into the official website of BCECEB and from there the applicant will be provided with the time period in which the error of the admit card will be rectified.
- If the candidate still gets any problem after the correction has been made in the admit card the board will not take that request into consideration.
- The candidate will be asked to leave the exam center if the detail of the admit card do not match that of the candidate’s credentials.
ITICAT Exam information is provided to all the candidates through the online platform of the website which is easily accessible to anyone who wants to gather the exam details. The candidates need to fill the application fee and must get a printed receipt of the amount paid. The Admit card can only be accessed through the website portal and no postal method will be adopted for the admit card delivery.
Details about the Bihar ITICAT Exam 2019
The Exam center address will be provided in the admit card and all candidates are to report the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam begins. All candidates are required to reach the examination center’s address only.
NOTE – If the candidates have any doubt regarding the Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019 detail other than the mentioned information they can log into the official website of the examination and get the information they require.