Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2022: The Industrial Training Institute of Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2022 has issued its Bihar ITICAT Admit Card for the examination whose exam is going to be conducted by BCECEB on 12th June 2022. Bihar ITICAT hall ticket is now available on the official website @www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. All candidates who have successfully completed the registration process and form payment which is the required fees for the process will be eligible to download their respective Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2022 and if they seek any correction in the Hall ticket then it can be corrected by the 8th June 2022. Once we have any details regarding the Bihar ITICAT exam date and admit card then we will let you know through this page only.
Update: Bihar ITICAT Hall ticket is now available and its direct link is provided below.
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card Link 2022
Candidates must verify the details of the बिहार आईटीआई Admit Card such as Roll No., the details about the examination center, personal details about the candidate, date and time information present in the admit card. All the candidates are hereby informed to safeguard BCECE ITICAT Admit Card 2022 from the time of downloading it and printing it in hard copy and verifying their details.
The downloading process for the Bihar ITICAT admit card firstly begins with the official website of the examination, candidates can enter the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board URL and when the site is open they can click the” Download ITICAT 2022 Online Admit Card” link on the website and then candidates can enter the date of birth to complete the download process of the admit card.
If candidates find any error or misprint in the Bihar ITICAT admit card, they can get it corrected from the Board office and get the correct information printed on their Hall ticket from BCECEB. If the candidate is unable to submit the admit card before the last date their request for the correction will not be fulfilled.
Bihar ITICAT hall ticket Date notice
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2022
|Release of Bihar ITICAT Admit Card||2nd June 2022|
|Date to do correction in admit card by going to the office||2 to 8 June 2022|
|Date of exam||12 June 2022|
Steps to Download Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2022
The Bihar ITICAT Hall Ticket will be issued on the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the examination and the candidates can download it with the help of the instructions given below:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to log in to the website and open the Registration Number column and the Date of Birth column and fill in the details.
- The candidate can then click on the submit button and proceed further to the downloading process.
- After the submission of the application form, they can have access to the admit card and then print a Hard copy of the admit card.
बिहार आईटीआई Admit Card 2022
It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the admit card which possesses Roll No., date and time of the examination, registration number along with them to the examination hall if the candidate is without the Hall ticket or admit card they will not be allowed to appear in the examination hence everybody is advised to come to the exam center along with the admit card and to be present at the exam venue 30 minutes before the exam begins.
|Bihar ITICAT Application Form||Open|
|BCECEB ITICAT Admit Card||2nd June 2022|
|Bihar ITICAT Rank Card||To Be Notified Later|
The List of Errors which the candidates must need to check at the time of Admit Card downloading
- Candidates must carefully check the detail they provide in the field of the site for admit card retrieval.
- When the Admit Card is retrieved they need to verify the information printed on the admit card and must look for any mistake if any to be rectified before the examination.
- The Error is found if any must be put to the notice of the board and it can be done by the candidate who can log into the official website of BCECEB from there the applicant will be provided with the time period in which the error of the admit card will be rectified.
- If the candidate still gets any problems after the correction has been made to the admit card the board will not take that request into consideration.
- The candidate will be asked to leave the exam center if the detail of the admit card does not match that of the candidate’s credentials.
ITICAT Exam information is provided to all the candidates through the online platform of the website which is easily accessible to anyone who wants to gather the exam details. The candidates need to fill the application fee and must get a printed receipt of the amount paid. The Admit card can only be accessed through the website portal and no postal method will be adopted for the admit card delivery.
Details about the BCECE ITICAT Exam 2022
The Exam center address will be provided in the BCECE ITICAT Admit Card and all candidates are to report to the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam begins. All candidates are required to reach the examination center’s address only.
NOTE – If the candidates have any doubt regarding the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022 detail other than the mentioned information they can log into the official website of the examination and get the information they require.