Bihar Forest Range Officer PET Admit Card 2022: Central Selection Board of Constable (SCBC), Patna Bihar has announced the Forest Range Officer PET date along with the admit card issue date. The PET (शारीरिक सामर्थ्य परीक्षा) will be conducted from 7th February 2022 for the candidates who have shortlisted after the Interview. An E-admit card for PET will be issued on the scheduled date.
Update: Bihar Forest Range Officer PER e-admit card 2022 will be out for download on 17th January 2022. The downloading link will be published below.
Bihar Forest Range Officer PET Admit Card 2022
Bihar FRO PET admit card will be issued only in online mode. Candidates have to download the admit card from CSBC portal (www.csbc.bih.nic.in). The download link will be provided under the Bihar Home Guards tab. The Selection Board has made it clear that no admit card will be delivered by post to any candidate. The link to download the e-admit card will also be provided here on this page.
Candidates have to obtain it using their login details. The date, time, and venue of PET for each candidate will be mentioned on their admit card. Candidates must download and print their admit cards on time.
Bihar Forest Range Officer PET: An Overview
|Recruitment||Bihar FRO Recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Central Selection Board of Constable (SCBC), Patna|
|Post||Forest Range Officer (FRO)|
|Salary||Rs.35400- Rs.112400/- (Level 6)|
|Commencement of PST and Document Verification||7th February 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Interview, and PET|
Bihar FRO Recruitment: Timeline
|Issue of recruitment notification||12th August 2020|
|Commencement of application process||13th August 2020|
|Last date of application process||16 September 2020|
|Admit Card release date for Written Test||3rd January 2021|
|Date of written test||17th January 2021|
|Date of interview||5th September 2021|
|Date of issue of PET admit card||17th January 2022|
|Date of PET exam date||7th February 2022|
|Publication of PET result||To be announced soon|
How to download Bihar Forest Range Officer PET Admit Card 2022?
The admit card for PET will be posted online which candidates can download using the following instructions-
- Open CSBC official website.
- Go to Bihar Home Guards tab given on the homepage.
- Now, click on the Forest Range Officer PET e-admit card link.
- Now, enter the login details and click on submit button.
- PET admit card pdf will open.
- Check the exam information.
- Download and take a printout therefore. Retain it till the PET date.
PET Admit Card particulars will include-
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Application number
- E-Admit card number
- Photograph/ or space for photograph
- Name of the exam and post
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- PET Date and day
- PET Venue
- Instructions related to the test and covid guidelines
Bihar FRO PET Duplicate Admit Card
In case there are candidates who are not able to download their e-admit card from the official website then they can obtain a duplicate admit card before the exam. They can collect the duplicate admit card on 3rd and 4th February (between 10:00 am- 5:00 pm) from the office of the Selection Board at their own expense. The address of the office of the selection board is shared below-
Central Selection Board of Constable,
Back Hoarding Road (near Secretariate Halt),
Patna- 800001, Bihar
Bihar FRO PET 2022 Check List
On the day of PET, all the shortlisted candidates have to be present at the specified venue for Physical Eligibility/ Strength Test and Document Verification. DV will not be organized separately. The verification of documents will be completed along with the PET.
Candidates need to carry an original and a self-attested copy of the following documents at the PET venue. Candidates failing to report on time and without the requisite documents will be disqualified from the exam.
Here is the list of essential documents-
- PET 2022 admit card in printed form
- A valid photo identity card- Aadhaar Card, Voter Id Proof, Driving License, etc.
- Date of birth certificate (High School certificate/ marksheet)
- Intermediate/ Equivalent marksheet and certificate
- Caste/ category certificate issued by the competent authorities (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate
- Domicile of Bihar (for all the candidates claiming for reservation)
- Bihar Home Guard related certificate, if applicable
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters of Bihar
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
- Other documents as specified to the candidates
All the candidates are required to follow the covid norms and guidelines mentioned in the admit card and issued by the invigilators at the Test venue.
|Bihar CSBC official website||www.csbc.bih.nic.in|
|Bihar Forest Range Officer PET Admit Card 2022||Available Soon|