Bihar BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 Check Here: After announcing the final admit card for the 10th class the Bihar School Education Board (BESB) has also released the Bihar Board final admit card for the intermediate/ 12th class on the 14th of January 2020. Those students who have present in the sent-up test and are not in the defaulter list can download their BSEB 12th final admit card from the official website of the board. Below we have shared the link of the admit card so that all students can download it easily. Bihar BSEB 12th Result 2020 Released on 24th march 2020.
The BSEB Intermediate examination will start from the 3rd of February 2020 to the 13th of February 2020.
- The BSEB inter admit card will be available for only those candidates who appeared in the sent-up-test
- But there is good news for those candidates whose dues are not clear and for the sake of their future board has decided to release their admit card
- But such students need to clear their all dues from the 14th of January 2020 to 23rd of January 2020 and for this portal has been remained opened.
- But in case students didn’t submit or clear their dues within the given time then they will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall
- Right now the students of 12th class are busy in the practical examination which was already started from the 10th of January to the 21st of January 2020.
Below we have shared some information in detail so all candidates must go through this article at least once.
BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020
Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) is all set to conduct its 12th class board examination from 3rd of Feb. to 13th of Feb. across 1300+ Centres in Bihar and this year more than 13+ lakhs students will be going to participate in the examination.
Earlier, the board has issued the dummy card for the candidates so that if there is need to make any correction in the admit card like the student name, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth or it could be anything will be done and after scrutinizing it the board finally releases the admit card today
Check >>> New National Education Policy
BSEB 12th Admit card 2020 Particulars mention
When you download your admit card there are some details which are present in it.
- Name of the candidate
- date of birth
- School name
- Board name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date and time of examination (for all paper)
- Name of the subjects
- Name of the Centre of Examination
- Father’s name
- Some instructions for the candidates
BSEB Intermediate Admit card 2020 Un-Paid list of the candidates
- Those candidates who didn’t pay their fees and are in the defaulter category. Earlier, the board has decided that they will not issue admit cards for such candidates but they gave one more chance to such candidates and issued their admit card but on a condition that they have to submit their fees and clear their all dues from 14th January to 23rd of January 2020.
- But if someone didn’t pay their fee in the given time then they will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall and such note will also mention on their admit cad.
- Or in case if the board has allowed them to appear for the examination then their result will be withheld and will not be released until they clear their dues.
How to download the BESB Bihar inter admit card 2020
All candidates who are awaiting their 12th class admit card can download it from the official website of the Board by following the simple steps which we have given below:
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the BSEB
- Now on the home page click on the “Final admit card 2020” link in the “Important Link(s)” section
- On click, you will be redirected to the new page and on this,
- You have to enter some details like school code, registration number, and date of birth
- On submit you will get the admit card on your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Now save that file and take a print out of the same
- You can also get the admit card from the school authority as well
- They will download the admit card from the school login page from the board website.
Note: if there is an error in the admit card then students need to attested any of the photo identification document from the Gazetted officer and must present the same on the exam day to the examination controller in the examination hall and must carry that ID in original as well
List of document you need to carry and attested (from Gazetted officer)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook having photo affix on it
Ye bhi dekhe – BSEB 10th sarkari result 2020
List of date for BSEB Intermediate Examination 2020
|4 Feb.||Political science|
|6 Feb.||Computer science, multi-media &web tech, and physical education|
|10 Feb.||Language subject|
|11 Feb.||Philosophy (I.A)|
|11 Feb.||N.R.B (I.A Stream)|
|12 Feb.||Language Subject for I.A stream|
|13 Feb.||Home Science/ Economics|
|13 Feb.||M.B (I.A) Accountancy (I.Com)|
How to prepare for the BSEB Intermediate examinations
- As you all know that examination is just a few days away and this is the time when all students need to focus on the topics in which they are strong
- First, cover all the topics from the subjects which are difficult for you and time taking
- Make some important point of that section so that whenever you want to recall it you can easily do that
- Do not try to learn any new methods at the last moment of examination
- Do sample paper by setting up timer
- Do not try to make lengthy notes
- Study thoroughly previous years paper so that you may get an idea of the paper
- Try to do group study and exchange questions randomly with each other
If any of the students face any problem regarding the fees submitting or downloading their admit card then they must contact on the number given below
If you have any query then you can also contact us below and our team will Bihar board BSEB 12th admit card 2020.