Bihar BSEB 12th Admit Card 2021-22 Check Here: Bihar board has released the final admit card for the intermediate examination. Those students who are going to appear for their intermediate examination may collect their admit from their respective school principal because the admit card was available only at the school’s official login. The BSEB Intermediate practical examination (Compartment) will be conducted from 18 to 20 April 2022. Scroll down to get more details about BSEB 12th admit card 2022
Update: Bihar Board has released the intermediate practical admit card for Compartment examination.
The BSEB Intermediate examination will start from the 1st of February 2022 to the 14th of February 2022.
- The BSEB inter admit card will be available for only those candidates who appeared in the sent-up-test
- But there is good news for those candidates whose dues are not clear and for the sake of their future board has decided to release their admit card.
- But such students need to clear their all dues in due time.
- But in case students didn’t submit or clear their dues within the given time then they will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall
Below we have shared some information in detail so all candidates must go through this article at least once.
Update: Bihar Board has uploaded the Intermediate Model Paper in its portal whose link is given at the end of this page.
- 1 BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
- 2 BSEB 12th Practical Admit Card 2022
- 3 BSEB Intermediate Admit card 2022 Un-Paid list of the candidates
- 4 How to download the BESB Bihar Inter admit card 2022?
BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) is all set to conduct its 12th class board examination from 1st of Feb. to 14th of Feb. across 1300+ Centres in Bihar and this year more than 13+ lakhs students will be going to participate in the examination.
Earlier, the board has issued the dummy card for the candidates so that if there is a need to make any correction in the admit card like the student name, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth or it could be anything will be done and after scrutinizing it the board finally releases the admit card today
BSEB 12th Practical Admit Card 2022
Bihar Board will conduct its intermediate practical examination from 10th to 20th Jan 2022 and to appear in it today board has released its admit card on its official website which applicants can download by submitting their login details. Have a look at the notice release along with admit card.
BSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 Particulars mention
When you download your admit card there are some details which are present in it.
- Name of the candidate
- date of birth
- School name
- Board name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date and time of examination (for all paper)
- Name of the subjects
- Name of the Centre of Examination
- Father’s name
- Some instructions for the candidates
BSEB Intermediate Admit card 2022 Un-Paid list of the candidates
- Those candidates who didn’t pay their fees and are in the defaulter category. Earlier, the board has decided that they will not issue admit cards for such candidates but they gave one more chance to such candidates and issued their admit card but on the condition that they have to submit their fees and clear their all dues (dates to be notified)
- But if someone didn’t pay their fee in the given time then they will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall and such note will also mention on their admit cad.
- Or in case if the board has allowed them to appear for the examination then their result will be withheld and will not be released until they clear their dues.
How to download the BESB Bihar Inter admit card 2022?
Note: All candidates must collect their admit card from their respective school and student who were absent during the sent up exam will not going to receive admit card.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the BSEB
- Now on the home page click on the “Final admit card 2022” link in the “Important Link(s)” section
- On click, you will be redirected to the new page and on this,
- You have to enter some details like school code, registration number, and date of birth
- On submit you will get the admit card on your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Now save that file and take a print out of the same
- You can also get the admit card from the school authority as well
- They will download the admit card from the school login page from the board website.
Read here 12th Admit Card Notice Details
Search Annual Secondary Admit Card 2022
Note: If there is an error in the admit card then students need to attested any of the photo identification document from the Gazetted officer and must present the same on the exam day to the examination controller in the examination hall and must carry that ID in original as well
List of document you need to carry and attested (from Gazetted officer)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook having photo affix on it
List of date for BSEB Intermediate Examination 2021
How to prepare for the BSEB Intermediate examinations
- As you all know that examination is just a few days away and this is the time when all students need to focus on the topics in which they are strong
- First, cover all the topics from the subjects which are difficult for you and time taking
- Make some important point of that section so that whenever you want to recall it you can easily do that
- Do not try to learn any new methods at the last moment of examination
- Do sample paper by setting up timer
- Do not try to make lengthy notes
- Study thoroughly previous years paper so that you may get an idea of the paper
- Try to do group study and exchange questions randomly with each other
If any of the students face any problem regarding the fees submitting or downloading their admit card then they must contact on the number given below
If you have any query then you can also contact us below and our team will Bihar board BSEB 12th admit card 2021.