Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022: Bihar School Education Board release its 10th annual admit card on its official website on 8th Jan 2022. Students can download the same by submitting their registration number, school code, and date of birth. The direct link to download the admit card is given below. The examination for class 10th for this session is going to commence from 17th Feb 2022 and will continue till 24th Feb 2022. To get more about Bihar board 10th admit card 2022 read the article given below.
For all the information regarding your exam and how to get your BSEB 10th class admit card just be with this page till the end to get all the information and links for your admit card.
Update: Bihar Board has uploaded the matric admit card for practical and theory examination.
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) going to conduct its Secondary Board Examination in private as well as Government School of Bihar. BSEB generally conducts both Secondary and senior secondary exam in the month of February and March and this year too they scheduled their exam for the month of February 2022 whose details are given below.
Bihar Board (BSEB) 10th class Exam will commence from February 17th 2022 and will end on 24th of February 2022.
Some important details of BSEB 10th Class Board Exam 2022
|Exam Conducting authority||Bihar Scholl Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Exam name||10th class BSEB/Matric Exam 2022|
|Final Admit card||Available|
|Admit card Date||8th January 2022|
|Exam date||17th of February 2022|
|Last date of exam||24th of February 2022|
|Admit Card Notice||Check here|
Date sheet of 10th class Exam 2022
|Maths||17th Feb 2022|
|Science||18th Feb 2022|
|Social Science||19th Feb 2022|
|English||20th Feb 2022|
|Mother language (Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Maithili)||22nd Feb 2022|
|2nd Mother Language||23rd Feb 2022|
|Optional (economics, commerce, Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||24th Feb 2022|
Subjects come under Bihar board matric exams:
- Social science
- Exams will be conducted in two shifts first shift will begin from 9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M
- And the second shift will start from 1.45 P.M to 5.00 P.M
- In both the shifts all students will get 15 minutes initial time to read the paper and instruction carefully and for the candidates who are blind and with person with disability who cannot write personally will be eligible to keep intermediary with them.
- All candidates must reach to their Centre of Examination half an hour before the given time.
- All students must carry their admit card with them you will not allow to enter the examination hall without admit card.
How to download sample paper for Bihar 10th class?
Candidates who wanted to prepare from sample paper Bihar board provided you sample paper for your each and every subjects. You can download them easily from their website
Here are some easy steps to download sample paper for 10th class:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website whose link is given below
- After that press the button mentioning “model question paper” in matric section. (as shown in the pic given below)
- now click on the subjects whose model paper you wanted to download (as shown in the image below)
- Sample will be in PDF format
- Now save that downloaded PDF sample paper.
Instruction to fill the OMR Answer Sheet
- When student appear in the exam hall they will get an OMR answer sheet which you have to fill very carefully.
- First of all, you have to mention your subject name whose exam is conducting on the given day
- After that, you have to tick the part whether you are appearing in annual or in the compartment
- After that tick the shift of exam you are appearing in
- After that Subject code then date of exam
- And then medium of answering the paper
- If you are blind or persons with disable then you have to write yes that you have been provided a writer. Other no for the other candidate
- Then you have to fill your roll number, roll code and subject code which was mention in your admit card. Be careful while darkening the circle in OMR sheet
- After that registration number mention in your admit card and the year of appearing
- And at last column, you have to fill your complete name as mention in admit card and your subject name
- And then roll number in words and at last signature of the candidate.
How to download Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022?
All Bihar board 10th class students eagerly waiting for their admit card and officials going to publish their admit card on notified dates. Here we are giving you some easy steps on how to get your Admit Card.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of BSEB whose link is given below
- After that, you have to login to the page by entering your login ID and password
- Now, click on the admit card section and
- After that, click the button whose admit card you want to print whether it’s matric or intermediate.
- Now, fill all the required details of the candidates and press submit and you will get your admit card.
Some important details mentioned on BSEB 10th Class Admit Card
- Candidates name
- Candidates father’s name
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam and shift
- Subjects names and their code
- Code of the examination Centre and its’ address
- Some important Instruction/guidelines for the candidates.
BSEB 10th Class Pravesh Patra 2022
Some Important Guideline for candidates:
- Before entering the exam hall All candidates must know few things which are given below:
- All students must carry their admit card with them.
- Must know the timing of your exam and reach your exam centre half an hour or more before the start of the exam.
- Don not carry any kind of paper, books with you in exam hall.
- Must carry spare pen with you. Because borrowing is not allowed at the centre.
- Do not carry any kind of smartwatches, gadgets, calculator and mobile phone inside the exam hall.
- Read all the information mention in the paper carefully.
All the best to all the candidates who are going to appear for their matric board exam.
The difference between “ordinary” and “extraordinary” is that little “extra”.