The Banaras Hindu University will conduct a written examination for the advertised Group A and B non-teaching posts. In order to participate in this exam, the applicants will require the BHU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023. To make this e-Admit Card available to the applicants, the university will release a link on its official website. Through this link, the applicants can access the Banaras Hindu University Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2023 by providing their login details.
In addition to this, after obtaining a soft copy of the admit card, the applicants must attain a printout of it to produce at the exam centre. All the information about the admit card for the BHU Non-Teaching Written Exam 2023 will be shared by us throughout this article. So, the applicants must go through all the topics covered in this article.
BHU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 Release Date
The application process for the BHU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 was concluded on 6 May 2023. So, the applicants must now want to know the release date of the admit card for the upcoming written test. The university will release the BHU Group A and B Non-Teaching Exam Notice 2023 as well as the e-Admit Card release notice on its official portal. Therefore, the applicants should check out all the updates on that portal regularly.
Moreover, the applicants can find out all the future updates related to the e-Admit Card and the written test and a direct link to access the admit card in this very article.
Banaras Hindu University Non-Teaching e-Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Classification of the Article
|Admit Card For
|BHU Non-Teaching Posts Written Test
|Groups of the Posts
|Group A and Group B
|Number of Vacancies
|Release date of the e-Admit Card
|To be Announced
|Mode of Release of the e-Admit Card
|Details Required to Download the e-Admit Card
|Login Details generated during the application process
|Date of the Written Test
|Yet to be Notified
|BHU Official Website
bhu.ac.in Group A and B Non Teaching Admit Card 2023 Particulars
In the following list, we are sharing the particulars of the bhu.ac.in Group A and B Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023. The applicants need to go through these particulars and find out whether they contain any errors or not.
- Applicant’s Personal Information:-
- Date of Birth
- Information Related to the Written Test:-
- Name of the Applied Group A/ B Post
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Date of the Written Test
- Timing of the Written Test
- Specifics of the Exam Centre allotted to the Applicant
- Time of Reporting at the Allotted Exam Centre
- Set of Instructions for the Written Test
Steps to Download BHU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 Online
The applicants can download the BHU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2023 online through the following steps on the university’s website.
- In the first step, the applicants must use the web address https://www.bhu.ac.in/ on their respective browsers.
- Through this web address, the applicants will arrive at the homepage of the university’s website.
- On the homepage, the applicants must select the relevant option to reach the “Recruitment and Assessment Cell” of the website.
- Now, on the page specified for this cell, the applicants must tap the “Non-Teaching Position” option given at the top.
- By selecting this option, the applicants will reach the page dedicated to the recruitment of advertised non-teaching posts.
- Here, the applicants must click on the download link for Group A and B posts written test.
- After this, the applicants must fill in the spaces that the login window contains and download the e-Admit Card.
- The applicants must acquire multiple hard copies of this e-Admit Card to present at the examination centre.
बनारस हिंदू विश्वविद्यालय Non-Teaching Written Test 2023
The बनारस हिंदू विश्वविद्यालय will organize the written test for the advertised Group A and B designations in different exam centres. The pattern for this written test will vary as per the nature of the concerned post.
All the details pertaining to this written test will be shared by the university on its website. Further, the BHU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 will also contain all the crucial exam-related information.
|BHU Group A and B Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 (Releasing Soon)
|For the Latest Updates Check Out
What documents do the applicants need with the e-Admit at the examination centre?
The applicants need documents like a PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, etc as identity proof at the exam centre along with the e-Admit Card.
Will the university let the applicants shift their exam centre after the release of the hall ticket?
No, the university will not let the applicants shift their exam centres after issuing the hall tickets to them.
What is the syllabus for the Group A and B recruitment written tests at BHU?
The university will share the syllabus for the written test on its official website before the conduct of the exam.