BHEL Supervisor Trainee Admit Card 2021: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has scheduled its Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Examination on 23rd May 2021 whose admit card will be available on its official portal from 7th May onwards. So those who had submitted their application may get their BHEL Supervisor Trainee Admit Card by submitting login details. It is a must for all to carry their BHEL Supervisor Trainee (finance) admit card on the examination day along with one valid ID proof. You will get the admit card link on this page once released officially. For more info regarding the BHEL Supervisor admit card check the information given here.
- 1 BHEL Supervisor Trainee Admit Card 2021: Overview
- 2 BHEL Supervisor Admit Card Date
- 3 BHEL Supervisor Selection Process
- 4 How to Download BHEL Supervisor Trainee Finance Admit Card
- 5 FAQs
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Organization name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Post name||Supervisor Trainee (finance)|
|Number of Posts||40|
|Selection Stages||CBT and GD|
|Application dates||5th to 26th April 2021|
|Pay Scale||33,500 to 120,000|
BHEL Supervisor Admit Card Date
Supervisor Trainee Finance Exam Date: 23rd May 2021
Admit Card Availability: 7th May 2021
Note: Dates are tentative and subject to change. Any changes on this will be displayed on the official portal so you must visit the same at regular intervals.
BHEL Supervisor Selection Process
The selection process for BHEL Supervisor Finance will go through two stages namely Computer Based Examination and Group Discussion. Applicant called for the CBT need to clear the examination and based on the marks secured in the test a merit list will be prepared by the officials in a ratio of 1:5 Categories wise.
Candidates who are physically challenged will get relaxation upto 20% in the cut-off marks as per their category.
Before joining, the shortlisted candidates will go through a medical examination which will be conducted by the company officer. As per the notification candidates will not get relaxation in health standards.
PWD applicants need to provide their medical certificate duly stamped from a government hospital.
How to Download BHEL Supervisor Trainee Finance Admit Card
Applicant submitted their application form successfully within the due dates paying the requisite fee will be able to download their admit card from BHEL portal by following the process which is given below: –
- To get the admit card you need to first visit the official portal BHEL
- On the home window, you need to click on the current opening tab
- Now select the recruitment of supervisor trainee from the section
- A new page will open where you will find the admit card link
- On pressing, admit card login page will appear to you where you need to submit your User ID and password.
- Once the details are submitted your Supervisor Trainee Finance admit card appears on your screen.
- Check the details printed on it, just to verify whether your details are correct or not.
- In case of an error, you must contact the officials at their helpline number whose details are furnished at the end of this page.
- Remember that on the examination day along with the supervisor admit card you need to carry one valid identification proof in original for verification.
Along with the admit card applicant must carry the following documents in original (or as mentioned in the hall ticket).
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID issued by the government.
Details available in BHEL Supervisor Admit Card
Following details are available on the admit card: –
- Applicant name
- Father/mother name
- Post name
- Exam date and time
- Exam center details
- Instruction to be followed
BHEL Supervisor Trainee: Important Points
- All must download their admit card once available in the portal.
- Keep your admit card safely it should not be mutilated and the details mentioned in it should be legible.
- Bring one valid Id proof while appearing for the examination
- Affix the passport size photo (if required) similar to the one uploaded during form submission.
- No TA is payable to any candidates while appearing for CBE
- Reach the examination center as per the reporting time
- Follow the guidelines mentioned in the admit card or as instructed by the invigilator.
BHEL Supervisor Training and Emoluments
After clearing the selection process stages applicant will be sent on training for one year. During this period, the applicant will receive basic pay whose sum will be 32000/- and on completing the training applicant will get a basic pay of Rs 33,500/- whose pay scale is 33,500 to 1,20,000/-
BHEL Supervisor Admit Card: Important Links
|Download admit card||Available Soon|
|Official Portal||Click here|
About BHEL Supervisor Trainee 2021 Recruitment
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has invited the online application from eligible candidates for the post of Supervisor Finance. Through this recruitment, they aim to fill 40 vacancies that are vacant under different units of BHEL. To qualify for the post applicant need to clear the selection process of the recruitment.
According to the details mentioned in the notification its admit card will be available from 7th May 2021.
The admit card will be available online so applicant must visit the official portal of BHEL.
In order to obtain the admit card applicants are required to submit their User ID and password.
No such details have been provided by the officials for more on this you need to keep checking BHEL website.
Yes, applicant need to bring their one Photo identification proof in original.
Once the examination center allotted then request to change the same will not be accepted.
There are two stages of selection first they need to appear for a Computer-based test and one who secures enough cut-off marks as per their category will be called for Group discussion on the prescribed date and time.
Applicant shortlisted in the final merit will have to go through a training whose duration will be of 1 year.