Bihar AMIN Admit Card 2020 @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has postponed the AMIN CBT examination date due to unavoidable reason, earlier it was scheduled to be held on
15th and 16th of February 2020 revised exam date is yet to be announced by the board and once it was announced then board will issue its admit card at least 10 days before the examination.
Update: Bihar Amin examination date has been postponed and new dates for the same is yet to declared for further latest updates related to AMIN admit card stay with us.
All those candidates who have applied for the vacant posts of Amin released by BCECEB can download the hall ticket to take the examination from the official website of the board.
The recruitment examination to shortlist the applicants for the posts of Bihar Amin will be conducted on
15th & 16th February 2020 (postponed now). All those candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download the hall ticket. Bihar Admit Card 2020 for the released vacancies of AMIT in Bihar will be released 10 days before the exam. So the candidates can download their admit card online once it was available.
In this article, we have given a link at the bottom of the page that will take you directly to the page from where you can download your hall ticket to take the written examination of recruitment. Read on to get more information related to Bihar Mains Admit Card 2020 for Amin Post;
Bihar Amin Admit Card 2020 (Exam Postponed)
बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा बोर्ड (BCECEB) जल्द ही अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर बिहार अमीन एडमिट कार्ड 2020 जारी करेगा।वो सभी उम्मीदवार जिन्होंने बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा बोर्ड (बीसीईसीईबी) अमीन भर्ती के लिए आवेदन किया है, वे अपना एडमिट कार्ड आधिकारिक वेबसाइट-bceceboard.bihar.gov.in पर जारी होने के बाद डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। दोस्तों ध्यान दें की अमीन भर्ती परीक्षा
15 -16 फ़रवरी को प्रस्तावित थी जोकि अब स्थगित हो चुकी है , एडमिट कार्ड से सम्बंधित ताज़ा अपडेट पाने के लिए आप हमारे साथ बने रहें साथ ही आपको एडमिट कार्ड रिलीज होते ही एडमिट कार्ड का डाउनलोड लिंक भी उपलब्ध कराया जायेगा।
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Nature Of Exam||Recruitment|
|Authority Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Posts||Bihar Amin posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Tentative Exam Date||Postponed|
|Bihar AMIN Admit Card Release Status||Available soon|
All those candidates who have applied to get the Amin’s job under the state Government of Bihar are now waiting for the release of the hall ticket. As we know that the hall ticket or admit card is an essential document and candidates need to carry it when they go to take a written exam or interview. Without the admit card the no candidate will be allowed to participate in the recruitment or competitive exam.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
The date for Bihar CECEB Amin Exam has been postponed, the exam will be conducted. The hall ticket will be released online and all the candidates can download it easily. To make it easy for the candidates here we also compiled the steps required for a candidate to download the hall ticket. Further, the article also has information about details imprinted on your hall ticket.
To get BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020 – Postponed
Information Imprinted On Bihar BCECE AMIN Admit Card 2020
The Bihar BCECE AMIN Admit Card 2020 will be having information related to the candidate imprinted on it. it is a must for the applicants to read the admit card carefully and contact the concerned authorities in case of misprinting. Here have a look the information you will find on your admit card;
- Name of The Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Photo
- Email ID of Applicant
- Gender and Signature of the Candidate
- The venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Application Number
- Examination Date, Time
- Instructions For The Exam
Document Proofs Need To Carry For BCECEB Bihar Amin Exam 2020
Aspirants need to carry one more document to show their id at the exam center. It is a must for all the candidates to carry the original copy of one more photo id proof to show to the concerned person at the exam center. A candidate can carry one the following documents to the exam hall and they will have to show it when asked;
- Bank Passbook (your photograph must be on it)
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
How To Download Bihar AMIN Admit Card 2020
Now you already know how important your admit card is for you and it is a must to carry it to the exam center. So now let’s know about the steps that you need to take to download the hall ticket for this recruitment examination.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official site of the department to get your admit card @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- The home page of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will appear on your screen.
- Now go to the Download Section/ Latest News/ Notice Board section to get the hall ticket.
- Look for the BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2020 here.
- Click on the link given to Download Admit Card of AMIN 2020.
- A new page will appear on the screen and here you will have to enter your Registration Number.
- Now click on the Submit button and you will get a link to download your admit card for BCECE Amin Exam 2020.
Selection Procedure for Bihar AMIN Posts
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will select the suitable candidates for the vacant posts of Amin through the below-mentioned procedure;
- Written Test
For both the rounds of selection the candidate needs to carry their hall ticket.
BCECEB AMIN Recruitment: Exam Date and Exam Pattern
The exam date for the written exam has been released by the authorities. The written exam for the vacant posts of Amin postponed. So it’s a must for the candidates to download their admit card once it was available by the board.
Bihar Amin Exam Pattern 2020
Here have a quick introduction of the exam pattern for the written exam;
- It will be a Computer Based Examination.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- The exam will be comprised into 2 sections; General Knowledge and General Mathematics
- Subjects included in the General Knowledge section will be like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science and General Hindi subjects
- Total No of Questions will be 75.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- To download and read the BCECEB AMIN Exam Notice – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants will have to give a written test followed by an interview.
The admit card for the AMIN examination will be available soon.
Yes, Your admit card will be available online till the CBT exam and you can download it again.