BCECEB invited the online application for AMIN posts whose application procedure ends on 12th May 2023. Soon after the completion of the application process, the authority will release the exam date to hold the entrance test. And applicants who have submitted their application may download their Bihar AMIN admit card online a few days before the exam date whose information will also be notified via SMS and Email.
Along with the call letter applicants are also required to download the self-declaration form. Applicants may also appear for the mock test whose link will be active on the portal. All those candidates who have applied for the vacant posts of AMIN released by BCECEB can download the hall ticket to take the examination from the official website of the board.
Bihar Amin Admit Card 2023
Once the admit card is released applicants do check all the details mentioned in it and if they found any discrepancy then they must report the same to the authority. Also, if registered applicants are not able to download their Bihar AMIN Admit card then they must contact the officials at their helpline numbers.
Suggested: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Security Guard Recruitment 2023
Bihar AMIN Hall Ticket 2023
All those candidates who have applied to get Amin’s job under the state Government of Bihar are now waiting for the release of the hall ticket. As we know that the hall ticket or admit card is an essential document and candidates need to carry it when they go to take a written exam or interview. Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to participate in the recruitment or competitive exam.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Nature Of Exam||Recruitment|
|Authority Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Posts||Bihar Amin posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Bihar Amin Admit Card Date|
Information Imprinted On Bihar BCECE Amin Admit Card
The Bihar BCECE AMIN Admit Card 2023 will be having information related to the candidate imprinted on it. it is a must for the applicants to read the admit card carefully and contact the concerned authorities in case of misprinting. Here have a look the information you will find on your admit card;
- Name of The Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Photo
- Email ID of Applicant
- Gender and Signature of the Candidate
- The venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Application Number
- Examination Date, Time
- Instructions For The Exam
Document required on BCECEB Bihar Amin Exam Day
Aspirants need to carry one more document to show their id at the exam center. It is a must for all the candidates to carry the original copy of one more photo id proof to show to the concerned person at the exam center. A candidate can carry one of the following documents to the exam hall and they will have to show it when asked;
- Bank Passbook (your photograph must be on it)
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
How To Download Bihar Amin Admit Card 2023?
As the hall ticket will be provided online only so by going through the procedure given below applicants may download their hall ticket easily:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official site of the department.
- The home page will appear to you.
- Now go to the Download Section/ Latest News/ Notice Board section to get the hall ticket.
- Look for the BCECEB AMIN Admit Card 2023 here.
- Click on the link given to Download Admit Card of AMIN 2023.
- A new page will appear on the screen and here you will have to enter your Registration Number.
- Now click on the Submit button and you will get a link to download your admit card for BCECE Amin Exam 2023.
Bihar Amin Exam Pattern
Here have a quick introduction of the exam pattern for the written exam;
- It will be a Computer Based Examination.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- The exam will be comprised of 2 sections; General Knowledge and General Mathematics
- Subjects included in the General Knowledge section will be like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science and General Hindi subjects
- The total No of Questions will be 75.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants will have to give a written test followed by an interview.
Such dates are not available yet but it is expected to be out a week before the exam date.
Yes, Your admit card will be available online till the CBT exam and you can download it again.
Yes, the list of candidates is now available on the portal, and applicants whose name appears on it will be called for computer based test.