BARC Admit Card: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is all set to release the admit cards for the exam of various posts under advertisement number 03/2023. The BARC Admit Card will be available on the official portal for the candidates to download. The Admit Cards will be available on the official Careers Portal of the BARC soon. The exam will be conducted shortly. The candidates have to compulsorily furnish an admit card in order to appear for the examination. To know more about the admit card, download procedure and related information, scroll down to read the article given below.
BARC Admit Card 2023 Highlights
|Department||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Application Dates||24 April to 22 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||TBA|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
BARC Admit Card 2023
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invited online applications. The recruitment department of the Centre posted a piece of information regarding openings for various posts. The application procedures ended on 22 May 2023. The authorities will follow the procedure of Direct Recruitment. Hence, the candidates who applied for the vacant post are keenly waiting for the admit card for the exam. The admit cards will be uploaded on the online portal of the recruitment department of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
BARC Admit Card Candidate List
Candidates who have successfully registered themselves online on the portal for the examination of the post will be approved by the authorities on the basis of the online application and details mentioned. Only the candidates mentioned in the list will be able to access the admit cards and appear for the examination. The candidates can check their names in the list in advance and then proceed to download the hall ticket. The following method needs to be observed in order to download the list of candidates:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Open the homepage of the official website of the recruitment department of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre at barcrecruit.gov.in.
- In the “Notifications BARC Trombay” section, click on “View All”.
- A list of all the notifications will appear on the screen. Look for “Instructions and the list of candidates for the respective post”.
- Click on the Download Icon. The pdf file of the list of candidates will open up.
- Check for the name in the list or the Application Number of the Candidate.
- The list can also be printed for better reference by tapping on the Print Icon.
Download BARC Hall Ticket 2023
The applicants who registered to appear for the examination for the post need to take the respective admit card to the examination hall. A hall ticket is mandatory to carry in order to be applicable to appear for the exam. Thus, candidates must download and print the admit card in advance. In order to download the BARC hall ticket, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the recruitment portal of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre at barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Click on “Login” on the topmost corner of the portal.
- A Login form will appear on the screen. Enter the Login credentials obtained at the time of registration and application for the post.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Login“.
- In the dashboard, look for the option of “Online Application”. Click on the option.
- In the dropdown list, select the option for “List my application”.
- In the Application list, choose the post application option and tap on “Cell Letter”.
- The admit card for the examination of the Pharmacist Vacancy will be visible on the screen. Download the file by tapping on the “Download” icon.
- The candidates are advised to print the hall ticket since a virtual document is not accepted by the invigilators and it is imperative to carry a printed copy. The admit card can also be printed by selecting the “Print” option.
Documents to carry for BARC Pharmacist Exam
The candidates need to take the following documents:
- Admit Card with recent coloured passport size photograph after getting it attested by a gazetted officer with signatures in the provided space.
- Printed Copy of the online application form.
- Instructions sheet.
- All of the following certificates along with a self-attested printed copy of each:
- Date Proof Certificate, which is a Secondary School Certificate.
- Passing Certificate of High School or 12th standard or equivalent with science from a recognised board.
- Certificate of Diploma in Pharmacy which is of a duration of 2 years and examination result mark sheet of every year.
- Certificate of Training of 3 months.
- Valid registration certificate with Central or State Pharmacy Council. The validity must also be shown along with the certificate.
- OBC or Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as recognised by the government and the validity of the same, if applicable.
- Certificate to prove disability for Physically Handicapped Candidates. The candidates need to check the disability guidelines as listed by the authorities.
In conclusion, the candidates whose name is mentioned in the list will only be allowed to appear for the examination. They will have to mandatorily carry the hall ticket to the examination hall at the time of examination to prove their candidature. Those who will not be able to furnish the BARC Admit Card will not be allowed to attempt the examination. The candidates must carry all the relevant documents to the hall in order to ensure that they are not prohibited from entering the examination hall.
Any queries related to the BARC Admit Card can be written in the comment section below so that they can get answered.