Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019-20: Balasore District Court released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies of Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Stenographer (Steno Gr.-III), Jr Grade Typist and Salaried Amin posts. As the application submission process has been completed so now the applicants want to know the status of Balasore District Court Admit Card 2020.
Admit Card is an essential document that makes an applicant eligible to take the recruitment exam. The admit card or hall ticket for Balasore District Court Recruitment will be available soon for the candidates. In this post, we have compiled the information about the release date of Balasore District Court Hall Ticket 2019 along with the recruitment process and step wise instructions to get the hall ticket.
Down to this article, the candidates will also get a direct link to download their admit card for Balasore District Court Recruitment 2019. The recruitment notification was released for total 26 vacancies on different posts. The selection process will be same for all the vacancies but will be conducted separately as the difficulty level of exam will be varying. If you have also applied to get a job in Balasore District Court then read on to get more information about the admit card, exam date and others related to the aforementioned posts.
- 1 Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019
- 2 Steps To Download Balasore District Court Amin Admit Card 2019
Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Nature Of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Organisation Name||Balasore District Court|
|Post Name||Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Stenographer (Steno Gr.-III), Jr Grade Typist and Salaried Amin|
|Advt Number||Aadvt No. 413|
|Exam Date||To be updated soon (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Practical Test and Viva Voce|
|Admit Card Status||Yet To be Released|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2019 (tentative)|
|Job Location||Balasore, Odisha|
|Official advertisement||Link Expired|
Candidates will need the Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019 to appear in the written and other exams. All the applicants may find the link to download Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019 within 07 days before the exam date. Contenders can also download the admit card from the official website of Balasore District; districts.ecourts.gov.in. Once the admit card will be available online then the applicants must get their individual hall tickets to take the exam.
As the last date to send the application for the vacancies as mentioned above has already been passed so now the officials of Balasore District court must be preparing for the exam arrangements. To make it easy for the candidates we have compiled all the information related to this recruitment here. Applicants can also bookmark this page to get updated information related to this topic.
Link To download Balasore District Court Admit Card: Click Here (Available Soon)
Information Printed on Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019
To download your admit card and keep it safe for the exam day is not enough. The candidates are suggested to read their hall ticket carefully. The admit card has some important information about the examination and the examinees. Sometimes the information about the contender may get misprinted so it must to read the admit card carefully.
On your Balasore District Court Admit Card 2019 you will find the following information;
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the applicant
- Roll Number or Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph Of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Parents Name
- Category of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Test Center
- Duration of the Online Test
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Important Guidelines for the Examinees
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Date & Time of the Test
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
Documents Need For Balasore District Court Exam 2019
Candidates will need their one more photo id proof to show to the authorized person present on exam center. This id proof will also help the candidate if their photograph is not clear on the admit card. So keep one of the following documents ready to carry to the exam center along with your Balasore District Court Hall ticket 2019;
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
Candidates need to keep their passport size photograph as well to carry them to the exam center on exam day.
Balasore District Court 2019 Exam Date
The officials of the Balasore District Court have not released the exam date for the recruitment on various posts yet. But it is expected that the exam will be conducted either in the 4th week of November 2019 or in the first week of December 2019.
The Application submission process was concluded in October 2019 and the officials may want to initiate the recruitment process within this month only. The admit card for the Balasore recruitment exam will be released in advance of 7-10 days of the exam. We will soon update the exam date for the recruitment exam on various posts on this page. Applicants who are eager to know the Balasore District Court Recruitment exam date and admit card release date can bookmark this page as we will keep updating this post.
Balasore District Court Jr Clerk, Jr Typist, Jr Steno, Salaried Amin Exam Pattern 2019
Junior Clerk Cum Copyist
The recruitment for this post will be done through three phases;
- Written Test: it will be for 100 marks and the duration of this exam will be 2 hours.
- Computer Science Test (Practical): it will be a practical test where the candidate will have to show his computer skills. The duration for this test will be 45 minutes and it will be for 100 marks.
- Viva Voce Test: this test will be conducted once the above two exams will be completed. This round will be conducted for 45 marks.
The recruitment process for this post will be having the following phases;
- Written Test: This test will be conducted to check the candidates’ knowledge of English. The duration for this exam will be 2 hours and it will be for a total 100 marks.
- Shorthand & Type Test: This will be a practical exam conducted for 50 marks.
- Computer Science Test (Practical): This test will be conducted for 100 marks and its duration will be 2 hours.
- Viva Voce Test: This test will be having 35 marks.
Junior Grade Typist
- Written Test: This test will be conducted in English for 100 marks. the duration of this test will be 2 hours.
- Type Test: It’s a practical exam for 50 marks.
- Computer Science Test (Practical): The duration of this exam will be 2 hours and it will be arranged for 100 marks.
- Viva Voce Test: This test will be having 35 marks.
- Written Test: The duration of this exam id 2 hours and it will be for 100 marks. In this test, the candidates’ English Language and Mathematics skills will be checked.
- Technical Knowledge in Survey and Settlement: The duration of this exam will be 1 hour and it will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Viva Voce Test
Steps To Download Balasore District Court Amin Admit Card 2019
Here are the step-wise instructions to download your admit card from the official website of Balasore District.
- Visit the official website of the Balasore District Court @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/balasore.
- Click on the Latest Announcements section given on the right side of the main page.
- Here you will get the link to download the Balasore District Court Junior Clerk, Junior Grade Typist, Junior Stenographer, Salaried Amin Admit Card 2019. Click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Enter the registration number, password (Date of birth) and click on the submit button.
- Now, your admit card will appear on the screen, download it to take the examination.
- Take the print out of the admit card to carry it for the exam hall.
For more latest updates on Balasore District Court Jr Clerk, Jr Typist, Jr Steno, Salaried Amin Recruitment 2019, stay tunes with us.