AUCET hall ticket 2020: Andhra University going to conduct its AUCET 2020 examination on 13th October 2020 which was they postponed earlier due to COVID-19, and the admit card for the same is available from
5th 6th October 2020 on its official website and it will also be downloaded by the candidates from the link given on this page. To download AUCET admit card applicants need to submit application number and DOB. All important details regarding the AUCET examination will be mentioned in its hall ticket. Information like Admit card download link, process to download, things not to carry on exam day and other related to it is given below.
Latest Update- Hall ticket for AUCET has issued by higher authorities. Checkout the link given below to downlaod the result directly from here.
AUCET 2020 hall ticket schedule
Earlier, AU has scheduled its AUCET 2020 examination on 7th August and later on 7th to 9th September but on both the occasion they postponed it but now AU has released its revised and final examination dates.
|AUCET exam date|
|Availability of admit card|
AUCET examination time table 2020
Andhra University has released the examination time table for their AUCET 2020 examination whose details is given below:
AUCET 2020 hall ticket 2020: Overview
|Examination name||AUCET (Andhra University PG Common Entrance Test) 2020|
|Admission for||Postgraduate Program|
|Admit card Link||Available on |
|Official website||http://audoa.in/ and https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/|
AUCET 2020 Points to remember
- All applicants must keep their AUCET hall ticket once the examination concluded because it will be required later at the time of admission for the course you appearing for.
- Applicants should reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of examination.
- No one will be permitted inside the hall on not having a hall ticket or if they reach examination center once the test commences.
- Applicants will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the test is over.
- Applicants need to mark their answer on the OMR sheet provided and should not mark answer anywhere in the booklet
- If at any stage during the examination any candidates indulge in any kind of malpractices/indiscipline activity then the chief superintendent of the exam center can take disciplinary against such candidates.
- Applicants need to know that provision of revaluation or personal verification of OMR sheet is not available.
Item not allowed during examination
All applicants must keep in mind that they should not carry any of the items which are prohibited in the examination hall and in case if anyone found with such items then he/she could be debarred from examination. Below we have mentioned the list of items which are not permitted:
How to download AUCET hall ticket 2020?
To download AUCET admit card applicants need to go through some easy steps which are given below or they can also download the same from direct link given at the end of this section.
- First, visit the Andhra University official website i.e. http://www.audoa.in/
- Now on the portal page, you may easily get the AUCET 2020 hall ticket link
- After selecting the same a page will open where you need to enter your credential like application number and DOB and after doing this press the submit tab.
- Now your AUCET hall ticket is available on your screen
- Check carefully all details printed on it
- Save the file and take a print out of it.
Particulars available on AUCET 2020 hall ticket
Particular which are printed on AUCET admit card is given as:
- Applicant name
- Registration/Application number
- Date and time of examination
- Test center name and address
- Applicants photograph
- Some other instruction to be followed on exam day
Note: Candidates must check all details available on its admit card, and if they found any discrepancy in it then they must contact the authority.
In case of discrepancy in AUCET hall ticket 2020
After downloading the AUCET hall ticket if any applicant found any error in its admit card then they need to report it immediately to the concerned authority so that they may rectify it. Below we have mentioned some helpline number and email address through which you can connect them
Helpline number: 06302380633/ 09985666721/ 08912573441
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
AU CET 2020 examination scheme
- 100 multiple choice questions will be asked in candidate’s respective test they appeared for.
- Examination duration will be of 90 minutes only
- There are 4 alternatives to each question
- Each question will be of one mark each
- It is to be noted by all candidates that there are no criteria of negative marking in the examination
AUCET 2020 list of test center
AUCET 2020 examination will be conducted at the following test centers
AUCET 2020 result
Once University conducted the examination successfully its result will be available online at the AU official website. Applicants who had appeared for the test will be awarded an AUCET 2020 test wise rank on the basis of marks secure in the test they appeared for but in case if more than one candidates secured a similar rank then in that case merit will be decided on the grounds of candidates date of birth in which candidates older in age will be preferred.
Rank card will be available to download on University website.
AUCET counselling for this year will be conducted through online mode due to COVID.
Every year AU conducted an entrance examination (AUCET) for admission into various science, Arts, and engineering courses that are offered by the campus college of AU. Applicants appear for their respective tests which were conducted online/offline modes. Such applicants are eligible for the examination who have completed their graduation or are appearing for final year examination.
AUCET hall ticket has issued on
5th 6th October 2020, it is now available.
Hall ticket will be downloaded by submitting application number and DOB of the candidates from link given on this page.
13th, 14th, and 15th October 2020