The applicant who applied for the Assam PAT 2023 will be able to check/download the Assam PAT Admit Card 2023 from the applicant’s login at the official portal. Applicants may download it online from 5th June 2023. It is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted once a calendar year.
Through this entrance exam, the Directorate of Technical Education will offer admission in various diploma courses to those candidates who will successfully qualify for the exam which will be held on 18th June 2023.
Assam PAT Admit Card 2023
In order to download the Assam PAT Hall ticket applicants need to keep their application number and date of birth ready. Officials are not going to send a hall ticket to your doorstep, so do get it online once available. Also, no one will be allowed without having a valid admit card.
Through the Assam DTE PAT Hall Ticket, the applicant will find details like the entrance exam centre address, exam date, time, etc.
Download Assam PAT Admit Card 2023
Assam PAT Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Examination||Assam Polytechnic Entrance Examination|
|Topic||Assam Polytechnic PAT Admit Card|
|Mode of Hall Ticket||Online|
|Assam PAT Admit Card 2023||5th June 2023|
|Examination Date||18h June 2023|
|Assam PAT Result 2023||–|
Steps To Download Assam PAT admit card 2023
After the announcement of the hall ticket, the students will be able to access the Assam PAT Admit Card on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. For acquiring the admit card the candidate needs to perform certain steps and details can be seen below in order to download the hall ticket:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to open the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam on their laptop/Smartphone.
- Once the website gets to open up then the candidate will need to search for the Applicant Login Section on the menu bar of the website.
- After that, the applicant needs to click on the above link to move further to check the admit card.
- Then-candidate will be required to enter details like application number, roll number to make them log in to get the admit card.
- After entering all the required details the candidate will be redirected to the new page where they can check their admit card.
- Once the admit card gets generated then the candidate will have the responsibility to check each and every detail carefully.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Hall Ticket Details
Once you get the Assam PAT Admit Card then do check the information mentioned in it carefully to check whether your details are correct or not. The information that will be mentioned in the hall ticket has been given below:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Details of Examination Venue
- General Instruction for the Exam
- Examination Time
- Day and Date of the Assam PAT Entrance Examination
- Roll Number for the Exam
- Application Number
Guidelines For Assam PAT 2023
The instruction mentioned on the hall ticket needs to be obeyed by the candidate who is appearing for the examination. The applicant must read all guidelines carefully and the information has been shared below:
- First of all, the candidate needs to make sure that the details mentioned in the hall ticket are printed correctly or not.
- The candidate will be required to bring one Photo Identity Card on the examination day.
- It is important to take the hall ticket along with the identity card on the examination day as with these documents anyone will not be allowed to take the examination.
- All candidates are requested to report the examination venue sometime prior to the examination time as the invigilator will take some time to perform some activities.
- Candidate should make sure that he/she is not involved in cheating activity during the time of examination.
- No one will be allowed to use an electronic device if any candidate holds such devices like mobile phones, calculators, tablets, etc will need to submit to the examination invigilator.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Result
The candidate will be able to access the result on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who secure the required cut-off marks will be called for a further round of selection. If the candidate will be able to find their name on the merit list will be called for the seat allotment process and a personal round of interviews.
The candidate can take admission on the basis of the result of all three rounds of selection in the various colleges/institutions which are affiliated by the DTE, Assam.
Frequently Asked Questions
The candidate who is appearing for the entrance examination needs to carry the documents like Admit card, one photo identity card issued by the government authority. Anyone who does not hold any of the above-said documents will lead to direct disqualification from the entrance examination.
The question that will be asked in the entrance examination will be Multiple Choice Questions and the question will be asked from the subjects like Maths and Science. The examination duration will be 2 hours. The total marks and the mode of the entrance examination will be 100 marks and offline
If in case the candidate found any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the hall ticket then they can report to the officials of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Assam PAT 2023 will be conducted on 18th June 2023