APSSB Constable Admit Card 2020 Forester Exam Date: Arunachal Pradesh staff selection board is soon going to release APSSB admit card 2020. It is expected that APSSB hall ticket 2020 will be made available by September. Once it is uploaded on the official website, candidate can download it with the help of their detail. Here in this article we will provide information regarding APSSB hall ticket 2020 along with the direct link to download it.
- 1 APSSB Constable Admit Card 2020
- 2 APSSB Examination Overview
- 3 Selection Procedure
- 4 How To Download APSSB Constable Admit Card 2020
APSSB Constable Admit Card 2020
|Board to conduct exam||Arunachal Pradesh staff selection board|
|Name of Post||Forester, Head Constable, fire man, forest Guard, mineral guard, driver and constable driver.|
|Application Start||28th January 2020|
|Application end||28th February 2020|
|Admit card date||2nd week of September 2020 (tentative)|
|Examination||Last week of September 2020 (expected)|
|Stages for exam||3 or 2 (according to posts)|
अरुणाचल प्रदेश स्टाफ सिलेक्शन बोर्ड में जो 944 नियुक्तियां निकाली थी, उनकी परीक्षा का दिनांक घोषित कर दिया गया हैl परीक्षाएं सितंबर के आखिरी सप्ताह में ली जाएंगी तथा दूसरे सप्ताह तक एडमिट कार्ड ऑफिशल वेबसाइट पर डाल दिया जाएगाl जिन विद्यार्थियों ने इस पद के लिए आवेदन किया है वह आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर अपनी डिटेल्स भरकर एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैंl
APSSB Examination Overview
Application form has been invited for recruiting candidate as forester, Head Constable, fire man, forest Guard, mineral guard, driver and constable driver. A total of 944 post were announced which includes all categories. Application form filling was started on 28th Jan 2020 and concluded on 28th February 2020. Candidate who finds themselves eligible had filled it, now they are expecting examination. This examination is expected to be concluded in last week of September 2020. So hopefully candidate can expect admit card 10 days before examination. Admit card will be available on official website.
Details Available On APSSB Constable Admit Card 2020
After downloading hall ticket, details should be checked carefully. The details which will be available on it are:-
- Name of the examination
- Candidate name
- Candidates photograph
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Examination time and date
- Duration of examination
- Examination centre address
- Space for signature of candidate in front of invigilator
- Space for signature of exam invigilator
- One extra page will be attached which carries all the instruction of examination hall.
Documents To Be Carried At Examination Hall
There is some list of document which must be carried by candidate to the examination hall. Any of them are missing, then they might find problem in entering examination centre.
- One Printout of admit card
- Two passport size photograph
- Ballpoint blue or black pen
- One identity proof. Identity proof can be
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Employee ID
- Driving licence
- College ID
- Bank statement
- Identity proof should be original and must include photograph and date of birth of candidate.
- Identity proof must be recognised by State government or Central government.
- Xerox or plastic made duplicate identity proof will not be accepted.
- It is requested to cross check all the details available on admit card and contact immediately authorities if found any discrepancy.
Authorities can be contacted by
Phone: +91 94852 31286, +91 60095 62429, +91 3602291251
Mode of selection will be of three stages and two stages for some post.
Phase 1 physical standard test and Physical Efficiency Test
Candidate will be informed via call letter for physical standard test and physical Efficiency Test. Although it will be of qualifying nature but candidate must qualified this stage to get promoted for next stage.
Stage 2- Trade Test
Candidate who have applied for the post of constable driver and driver have to qualify trade test which will be conducted after physical standard test and physical Efficiency Test. This examination will carry 100 marks.
Stage 3- Multiple Choice Question
An objective type examination will be conducted. This will be 300 marks for different posts and 200 for some other post. Duration for 300 marks will be of three hour and duration for 200 marks paper will be 2 hour. Marks of this stage will be considered for merit list preparation along with trade test. Candidate must clear all the stages of examination to be in the list of APSSB constable merit list 2020.
Keeping in mind the current situation we are facing pandemic like coronavirus. Because of this there are certain laws which have been taken by government while conducting examination. A candidate must follow these norms. List of these safety measures will come along with admit card and candidate have to follow it.
How To Download APSSB Constable Admit Card 2020
The source to download hall ticket for APSSB forester and constable is official website. Below process to download it has been discussed. Follow it steps as it is:-
- First candidate needs to navigate on official website which is https://apssb.nic.in/
- On home screen there will be a tab for admit card on top of home screen
- Click over that tab
- Link for APSSB Constable admit card 2020 will be available after uploading it. Click on that link
- Details of candidate will be asked
- It is required to fill all the details and press the submit button
- Once it has been submitted, admit card will be displayed on computer screen
- Download the admit card and take print out for future reference and for examination centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Candidate can expect examination initiation from last week of September 2020.
Ans. APSSB constables admit card 2020 will be available on official website 10 days before examination.
Ans. This will be different for different post. However in aggregate we can say that a total of three stage examination will be taken and candidate needs to clear all stage to get position in merit list.
Ans. Once it will be uploaded on official website, candidate can check it by following steps discussed above.
Ans. To download admit card candidate must fill application number, date of birth, mobile number and Captcha.
Ans. The extension in examination date is due to covid-19 contamination increased.