APSET Admit Card 2020: APSET application process is over now and the test is scheduled to be conducted on 20th October 2020. APSET Admit card for the eligibility test has been issued on 2020. All candidates can now download their admit card.
APSET Admit card can be accessed only through the online mode. No hard copy of call letter will be made available. Only registered candidates will be able to download their hall ticket. Candidates should download it well on time. All the candidates are required to report at the allotted exam center on the day of exam along with their admit card. Only those candidates permitted to enter the exam hall who will be having a valid APSET 2020 hall ticket.
APSET Admit Card 2020
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is an eligibility exam conducted every year. It is conducted on an annual basis by Andhra Pradesh University on the behalf of Govt. of AP for the recruitment and promotion of lecturer or Assistant Professor in degree colleges and universities. Candidates qualifying the exam issue APSET certificate.
For more details on APSET 2020 hall ticket, candidates can continue reading the given article.
|Name of the exam||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2020|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra University|
|Post||Lecturer/ Assistant Professor|
|Type of exam||Eligibility Test|
|Exam date||6th December 2020|
|Availability of admit card||26th November 2020|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
APSET 2020- Important Dates
Check the dates of the important events of APSET 2020 given in the table below-
|Release of APSET Notification||9th August 2020|
|Commencement of Online Applications||14th August 2020|
|Last date for Submitting Online Applications Without Late Fee||19th September 2020|
|Last date for submitting online applications with a Late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||29th September 2020|
|Last date for submitting online applications with a Late fee of Rs. 2,000/-||9th October 2020|
|Last date for submitting online applications with a late fee of Rs. 5,000/- (Exam centre at Vishakhapatnam only)||30th October 2020|
|Downloading of APSET 2020 Admit Card||26th November 2020|
|Date of Examination||6th December 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
APSET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based)
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total paper- Two (Paper- I (General), Paper- II (domain based)
- Total questions- 50 (Paper-I) and 100 (Paper-II)
- Total marks- 300
- Medium of exam- English/ Telugu
- Total Duration- 3 hours
- No negative marking will be there
How to download the APSET Admit Card?
Admit card can be downloaded by following the given instructions-
- Step I- Go to the official website of APSET 2020 i.e. https://apset.net.in.
- Step II- On the homepage, candidates have to Admit card tab.
- Step III- On clicking the relevant link, admit card login page will appear.
- Step IV- They have to enter the login credentials such as Email Id, password, security code and have to hit submit button.
- Step V- APSET 2020 admit card will finally appear on the screen.
- Step VI- They can check the particulars mentioned on the same.
- Step VII- Lastly, candidates have to download the admit card and take printout of the same.
Click here to Download the Admit Card– Available Soon
Particulars on APSET 2020 Hall Ticket
APSET 2020 is very important document to be carried to the exam venue as it indicates crucial information about the exam also act as entry ticket to the exam hall. Have a look at all the particulars mentioned below which are expected to be printed on the admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Application no.
- Email Id
- Roll number
- Hall Ticket no.
- Name of the exam
- Subject and subject code applied for
- Date of birth of candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Exam timing
- Exam session and shift detail
- Name of the allotted exam center with complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Examinees are advised to verify all the particulars before appearing for the exam.
Documents to be carried to the exam center
On the day of test, all the candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents with them at the exam center. Without the valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall.
Candidates have to bring following items to the exam premises-
- A printed copy of the downloaded APSET 2020 admit card.
- A Valid photo id proof. It can be candidate’s Aadhaar card, E-Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id card, Passport, Driving License, or any other document as specified by the conducting authority.
- Necessary stationery such as black/blue ball pen etc.
Candidates found with any restricted item at the exam center will be disqualified.
APSET 2020 Examination Center
Exam will be conducted only at the designated examination centers. All the details about allotted exam centers will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates. APSET 2020 will be conducted at the following regional examination centers-
|Regional Center Code||Regional Center Name|
Candidates have to report only at the allotted exam venue on the day of exam. the decision of university on exam center allotted to candidates will final no request for change of exam venue will be entertained.
- Admit Card will be released on 26th November 2020.
- Admit card can be downloaded only by the registered candidates.
- Call letter can be downloaded only through online mode.
- No hard copy of hall tickets will be dispatched to candidate individually through post or any other medium.
- Candidates have to keep login details ready with them to access the admit card.
- Admit card will indicate exam date, time, exam centers and other necessary information.
- They should not wait for last date to download the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all to produce and verify the admit card at the exam center on the day of exam.
- Candidates found without a valid copy of admit card will not be permitted to write the exam.
- To get latest updates on APSET 2020 admit card, candidates should regularly visit the official APSET portal.
For queries related to APSET 2020, candidates can contact at the given address-
Telephone: 0891-2730148 / 2730147