APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card @https://psc.ap.gov.in: The mains examination date for Group 1 services recruitments had been postponed. It was scheduled to be conducted from
7 to 19 April 2020 but due to COVID-19 it was postponed. The revised date will be announced on later on. Before the conduct of the exam, the commission will issue APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket to all the shortlisted candidates who have qualified the prelims.
Update: The Group I mains examination which was scheduled from 7 to 19 April has been postponed until further orders. Check notice below
Candidates can download their hall tickets from the APPSC website or from the link shared on this page. The commission will not send any printed admit card to any candidate. They must download the admit card well on time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to download the admit card and produce the printed copy of it to the invigilators at the exam center. Any examinee found without a valid hall ticket at the exam center will not be permitted to take the exam. Therefore, each examinee should make sure that he/she carry the admit card to the exam hall on the day of exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- 2 APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
- 3 How to download APPSC Mains 1 Admit Card 2019?
- 4 Key points related to APPSC Group I Mains Admit Card 2019
APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2019
AP Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited applications from the eligible candidates of the state at the beginning of 2019 for Group 1 Services in the various departments/ services of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The commission had already completed the preliminary exam and has announced the result. The date for The mains exam has been released and the admit card for the same will be issued at least seven days before the date of the exam.
Going down in the posts, readers will find crucial information on Group 1 Mains exam admit cards such as the exam date, date of issue of the admit card, online process to access the admit card, information printed on the admit card and other related information.
APPSC Group 1 Services Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
|Examination||APPSC Group 1 Mains Examination 2019|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post||Various posts in Group 1 Services|
|Recruitment Type||General Recruitment|
|Availability of admit card||Available soon|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
|Date of notification||31st December 2018|
|Starting date of submission of application||7th January 2019|
|Last date of application||27th January 2019|
|Date of preliminary exam||26th May 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||Notified soon|
|Date of Mains Examination|| |
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
How to download APPSC Mains 1 Admit Card 2019?
Candidates needs to follow the simple steps shared below to get their admit card downloaded-
- Step I- Visit the official portal of APPSC- https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Step II- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Step III- Login box will appear
- Step IV- Enter the User Id and Mobile No. and click on “Go” button.
- Step V- Finally, admit card for mains exam will appear.
- Step VI- Check all the information mentioned on it.
- Step VII- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Click on the given link to get APPSC Group I Mains Admit Card 2019- Link will be updated soon
Particulars mentioned on APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2019
The mains exam hall ticket will be indicating following particulars-
- Name of the candidates
- Application no./ Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Admit card No.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of main examination
- Session/ shift
- Reporting time
- Name of the allotted examination center with complete address
- Instructions to candidates regarding exam
Candidates must verify all the particulars before appearing in the exam.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Examination Center
Information related to the examination center allotted to the candidates will be printed on the admit card issued to each candidate. Candidates will be allotted exam center on the basis of the option chosen by them at the time of application.
APPSC Group 1 Mains exam will be held only at the following exam centers of the state on various sessions-
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
The exam center allotted to the candidates shall be final. No request for change of allotted exam venue will be entertained. Candidates only have to report only at the designated exam center on the day of exam.
Documents to be produced at the Examination Center
Candidates must carry all the necessary documents along with them to the exam venue on the exam day. These essentials mainly include-
- A printed copy of the downloaded APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket
- A valid photo Identity proof which may include candidate’s Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id, Driving License, or any other Id proof issued by the state or central competent authority in original as well as photocopy.
- A passport-sized photograph (if applicable)
Candidates should ensure that details mentioned on the hall ticket should be same as in identity proof. Without these documents, no other items are allowed to be taken to the exam hall. Any candidate found with any of the restricted items at the exam hall will be disqualified from the exam and a serious against them will be taken.
- APPSC Group I Mains Admit card 2019 will be issued at least one week before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates will be intimated about the downloading of admit card through the official website.
- Candidates can access their hall ticket by visiting APPSC portal from the scheduled date onwards.
- No physical admit card will be issued to any candidate through post.
- Candidates should frequently visit the official website so that they can get each and every update related to Group 1 main hall ticket and recruitment process.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,
MG Road (Bandhar Road),
Phone No.- 0866- 2527820, 0866-2527821
Email- [email protected]