Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited the online application process for Group- II Services. All interested ones got registered, and now there is a wait for the next step. So, the officials will now provide the admit card to every successfully registered participant. The APPSC Group 2 Admit Card will help them gain entry to the exam hall.
The admit card issuance date is not available yet. The admit card link is expected to be released 7 to 10 days before the exam. Look at details like the exam date, admit card accessibility process and others below.
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2024
The APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2024 link will be accessed through the APPSC official website. If any misprint is located, candidates should immediately bring it to the notice of the Commission’s officials or Chief Superintendent in the examination centre so necessary corrections can be made. The exam scheme and date will also be announced soon on the APPSC website.
appsc.aptonline.in Group 2 Admit Card 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Officials
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Name of the Posts
|Group- II Services
|Notification No.11/ 2023
|Preliminary Exam Date
|To be announced
|Admit Card Availability Date
|Admit Card Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
How to download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2024?
The online process that can be used to access the admit card is straightforward. Interested ones can understand the whole process by reading the online procedure for downloading the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2024 mentioned below:
- The first step in the process is to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh PSC using the link address mentioned below: https://appsc.aptonline.in/
- Afterwards, the landing page of the APPSC official website will open on the screen.
- Now, scroll down the landing page, and several different colour options will be available on the right side of the screen.
- After that, you must locate and click on Download Hall Ticket, and the website will redirect the users to a new page.
- After that, you will see the login section in the middle of a new page.
- Kindly enter details like the User ID, Mobile Number and captcha code and click the GO button at the bottom of the section.
- After that, the dashboard will open, and you must click on the APPSC Group 2 Admit card link.
- The admit card will open on the screen after a few seconds. Check it thoroughly and download it.
- Lastly, carry a printed copy of the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Admit Card to the exam centre.
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Web Portal
|APPSC Website Link
|Direct Admit Card Link
|To be activated
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have not mentioned the admit card release date. However, officials are expected to issue the direct admit card around 7 to 10 days before the exam date.
What particulars are on the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Admit Card 2024?
The admit card includes particulars like the name of the authority, name of the position, name of the applicants, roll number, date and day of the exam, exam timing, reporting time, allotted exam centre, Date of Birth of candidate, instructions for the exam and others.
Which documents must be carried to the exam hall?
Candidates should carry the documents mentioned below while appearing for the exam:
Passport-Szied Photograph, Printed Copy of the admit card and photo identification card such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License and others