APPSC FRO Admit Card 2019 Forest Range Officer Hall Ticket @https://psc.ap.gov.in| APPSC has announced the mains examination date for FRO recruitment. The mains examination is scheduled to be conducted from 17th March to 19th March 2020. Before the conduct of the mains examination, the Commission will issue admit cards to eligible candidates. APPSC FRO Admit card 2019 is likely to be issued in the month of March 2020. Candidates will be intimated by the commission regarding the issue of admit card through the official website.
Latest Update: APPSC has released the mains admit card for FRO whose examination is scheduled on 17th too 19th March 2020. Download the admit card from the Link given below
The commission will provide the admit card only to the candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam. They can download their admit cards from the official portal of APPSC from the scheduled dates onwards. No candidate will be issued a hard copy of the same. For the convenience of the candidates, we will also share the direct link of admit card on this page. By visiting the link, they can download the admit card directly from this page.
Table of Contents
APPSC FRO Admit Card 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released a notification for the recruitment of 24 Forest Range Officers (FRO) in AP Forest Services in December 2018. The application process was completed between 4th December to 10th December 2019. The preliminary exam has already been completed and qualified candidates are now waiting for the release of admit card for the mains examination.
All the candidates are required to carry their hall tickets to the mains exam center on the scheduled dates. The details about exam date, time, venue, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. Any candidate found without a valid APPSC Mains hall ticket will not be permitted to write the exam. Therefore, they must make sure that they bring the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam.
Keep reading this post to get all the necessary details related to CTET 2019 Admit card.
APPSC FRO Examination 2018 as a Glance
|Examination||APPSC FRO Mains Examination 2019|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Examination type||State level recruitment exam (Govt. Job)|
|Post||Forest Range Officer (FRO)|
|Availability of admit card||Available (link given below)|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
AP ARO Mains Admit Card- Important Dates
|Issue of notification||4th December 2018|
|Starting date of submission of application||10th December 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||31st December 2019|
|Date of Screening test||28th May 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card for mains examinations||5th March 2020|
|Mains examination date||17th to 19th March 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
How to download APPSC FRO Admit Card 2019
APPSC FRO candidates who are going to take the mains examination can download the admit card by following steps given below-
- Step 1- Logon to the official website of APPSC i.e. https://psc.ap.gov.in.
- Step II- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link provided on the homepage of the website.
- Step III- The result login box will open on the screen.
- Step IV- Enter the User Id and registered mobile no. and click on “Go” button.
- Step V- Finally, FRO mains exam admit card will appear.
- Step VI- Check the information printed on the admit card.
- Step VII- Download and take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the commencement of exam.
To download AP FRO Admit Card- Click here
Particulars Printed on the admit card
Admit card is an important document because it holds all the necessary information about the exam and also acts an identity card of the examinee. Each FRO admit card is likely to include following particulars in it-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll no.
- Hall ticket no.
- Mobile no.
- Name of the examination
- Date of birth
- Contact No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Examination date
- Entry Time
- Day and exam shift
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the allotted Examination Centre
- Important instructions to candidates
In case a candidate notices any discrepancy in the aforementioned particulars printed on the admit card, he/she is required to immediately bring this matter to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the exam centre so that they can make necessary corrections in the details.
Items to be carried to the Examination Centre
Candidates must carry only necessary documents and items to the examination hall. The important documents and essentials that candidates are required to carry on the day of exam are as follows-
- A Hard copy of the downloaded APPSC ARO Mains admit card.
- A valid photo of identity proof. It could be candidate’s Aadhaar card, Voter Id, PAN card, Driving License, or any other identity proof issued by the state or any other competent authority.
- A Pen
Candidates must make sure that particulars printed on the admit card are the same as printed on the identity proof. Other than the aforementioned items, candidates are not allowed to carry any other item to the exam hall. In case if any candidate is found with any restricted item during the exam, then necessary FIR will be lodged.
- APPSC FRO Admit card for mains examination will be issued probably in the month of January 2020.
- APPSC will inform candidates about the issue of admit cards through its official website.
- APPSC hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who have cleared the screening test.
- These candidates can get their admit cards only through the online mode.
- No hardcopy of admit card will be provided to any candidate.
- Candidates should download the hall ticket well on time without waiting for the last date.
- It is advised to all the examinees to follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card on the day of conduct of examination.
- Till the release of admit card, candidates should regularly visit the official website so that they can get all the latest updates.
For hall ticket related issues, candidates are advised to contact at the given details-
Pradesh Public Service Commission,
MG Road (Bandhar Road),
Phone No.- 0866- 2527820, 0866-2527821
Email- [email protected]
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
Ans.-FRO Mains examination has been scheduled for 17th to 19th March 2020.
Ans.- Commission will inform all the candidates by uploading a notice on its website.
Ans.- Admit cards are likely to be issued in the month of March 2020.
Ans.- You can download it by visiting the website of APPSC. If you wish you can also get it downloaded by using the direct link shared on this page. The link will redirect you to the admit login page of the official website.
Ans.- You should immediately contact the concerned officials of APPSC at the examination.
Ans.- No, the decision of commission regarding the exam date and allotted exam center shall be final. Any correspondence made by you regarding the same will not be entertained.