APPSC Field Investigator Admit Card: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will start releasing an admit card from 12th July 2020 onwards for the post of Field investigator. All eligible candidates would be able to download Arunachal Pradesh psc field investigator admit card from the official website.
- APPSC Field Investigator Admit Card 2020
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator Admit Card 2020
APPSC Field Investigator Admit Card 2020
Please be informed that the written examination will be conducted on 30th, 31st July 2020. Aspirants are required to download the admit card prior to the examination date. We will also make arrangements to share the direct link to access the APPSC field investigator admit card. Details that will include in the hall ticket will also be shared with the aspirants.
Latest News – It is to be informed that circular no PSC-R(B)08/2018 has cleared that the written examination for the post of field investigator will be conducted on 30th, 31st July 2020. Eligible aspirants can start downloading the admit card from 10th July 2020.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator Admit Card 2020
All aspirants are requested to download the APPSC field investigator hall ticket before the date of the written examination. Details that will be required to check the admit card from the official website is the registration number. Steps that will be required in order to check the hall ticket will also be shared apart from the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
All aspirants just need to take a hard copy of the APPSC field investigator admit card on the day of the examination. As no one will be allowed to take the examination without holding a hall ticket. Aspirants need to check instruction mentioned on the admit card before the examination time.
|Post Name||Field Investigator|
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Date of Examination||30th, 31st July 2020|
|APPSC Field Investigator Admit Card 2020||10th July 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Field Investigator Selection Procedure
It is to be informed that the candidate needs to undergo two rounds of selection to get selected for the post of APPSC field investigator. First of all, an aspirant needs to clear a written examination followed by a personal round of interview. Eligible candidates will be informed about the interview schedule by the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Key Relevant Information on APPSC Field Investigator Hall Ticket 2020
After downloading Arunachal Pradesh PSC admit card the task which needs to be performed by the candidate is to check all credentials printed in the hall ticket. If in case any details mentioned in the hall ticket found incorrect then they need to communicate immediately to the examination officials.
Information Mentioned on Hall Ticket:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Admit Card Number
- Name of Examination
- Organization Name
- Detail of Examination Venue
- Candidate Photograph
- Signature of Examination Authority
- Instruction For written Examination
- Total Time Duration of Written Examination
- Examination Date and Time
Important Documents Required For Examination 2020
Please be informed that the candidates will need to bring any one photo identity proof along with the hall ticket on the day of the written examination. If someone found without an identity card will not be allowed to take the examination. Lists of documents that will be accepted as an identity proof are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Student Identity Card
- Driving License
- Any other identity proof issued by Central or State Government
Instruction For APPSC Field Investigator Examination 2020
- All aspirant needs to bring a hard copy of admit card along with the identity card.
- Candidates will be required to report the examination venue before the examination time to complete formalities.
- Don’t bring any kind of electronic device on the examination day; if someone brings any electronic gadget then they need to submit them into the custody of the exam invigilator.
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the full duration of written examination. In case of an exception aspirant just need to take the written permission of the invigilator.
- Please be informed not to write anything on the question paper apart from the roll number and candidate name.
Steps to Download APPSC Field Investigator 2020 Admit Card
We have prepared certain steps to check Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission field investigator admit card from the official website. The lists of steps in order to check hall ticket are as follows:
- You need to visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Then on the homepage of the official website the candidate needs to search for the APPSC Filed Investigator Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Then click on the hall ticket link to move forward.
- After clicking on the link you will be asked to log in with the details like roll number/ registration number.
- Once all the details required to download the admit card are filled then you need to click on the submit button.
- After clicking on submit button then the admit card will get displays on the screen.
- Make sure to check all details mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- You save and can take a print out of the admit card for future use.
Frequently Asked Question
Please be informed that the examination will be going to conduct on 30th, 31st July 2020.
Students can start downloading the admit card from 12th July 2020 onward through the official website. The direct link will be made available to check the hall ticket.
In order to check the hall tickets from the official website, the aspirants will need to have their registration number.
As of now, there is no official statement has been made by the officials of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. But you can expect the result to be declared in the month of September-October 2020.