APGPCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released: The registrations for the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Gurukulams BRAGCET-2022 Admissions for 5th Class is closed on 8 April 2022. The students who wish to get admitted to the AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution have submitted their applications. The students who will be registered will have to appear for the test but prior to that, they will have to download the hall ticket to get an entry into the examination hall. The issuance of a BRAGCET 2022 Hall Ticket will confirm the candidature of the Students. Check all the details pertaining to the APGPCET Hall Ticket such as Download Procedure, Details, Link, and more, in the subsequent article.
Update: APGPCET 2022 hall ticket is now available.
APGPCET Hall Ticket 2022
The examination for the Andhra Pardesh Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Test for the admission of Class 5 students will be soon conducted by the authorities. As per the official information, the examination is presently scheduled for 24 April 2022. The students who will be registered to appear in the examination before 8 April 2022 shall receive their admit cards on the portal in an online mode. The students whose applications are valid, complete, and eligible will be shortlisted.
The students will be issued the admit cards in order to confirm their candidature and get the approval of their information. The students must download and print the examination hall ticket in advance so as to appear for the Entrance Test.
BRAGCET 2022 Hall Ticket: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Andhra Pradesh Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Examination|
|Conducted By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Conducted For||Admissions in Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution|
|Type of Examination||Entrance Examination|
|Registration Window||8 March 2022 to 8 April 2022|
|Examination Date||24 April 2022|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||16 April|
BRAGCET 2022 Hall Ticket Download Procedure
The candidates need to download the Hall Ticket for the Examination of Andhra Pradesh Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Examination from the portal. The students will be issued with e-Admit Cards. The cards will be only issued to students who registered for the examination before the deadline and submitted complete and valid applications. All the details will be observed and then the hall tickets will be curated and published online. The admit cards are expected to release soon after the registration window is closed. The cards will be anticipated available a few days before the examination so that the students can easily download them and print them in advance. Follow the subsequent process in order to download and print the e-Admit Card in advance, once it is available on the portal:
- Open the official portal of the Andhra Pradesh Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Test 2022 at apgpcet.apcfss.in.
- On the Home page, check the details pertaining to the APGPCET 2022 and check all the details pertaining to the test, such as dates and much more.
- Click on Download the Hall Ticket for the APGPCET 2022 link and the download form will open up in a new tab.
- Nextly, enter the Aadhar Card Number or the details that were used in order to register for the examination.
- Use the details as credentials and tap on Submit.
- The Hall Ticket will appear in the format of an e-Admit Card.
- Click on Download in order to save the document offline.
- Click on Print to get the hard copy of the document. The candidates are advised to do so in advance so as to avoid any last-minute haste.
Details in the APGPCET Admit Card 2022
The admit cards for the Andhra Pradesh Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Test will contain details of the students who will be appearing for the examination. The candidates need to cross-check all the information mentioned in the admit card and report to the authorities if any detail is incorrectly mentioned. The following details about the student will be mentioned in the hall ticket:
- Name of the Student appearing for the examination.
- The Examination Roll Number is allocated to the Student by the authorities.
- Application Number issued at the time of Registration for the Examination.
- The date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Examination Venue and the Location
- Examination Basic Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Stamp or Signature from the Issuing Authority
- General Instructions pertaining to the Examination
Importance of APGPCET Hall Ticket
The students who will be unable to present the hall tickets at the entrance of the Examination hall will only be allowed to enter and appear for the examination. The students must observe that details mentioned in the admit card will be cross-checked at the time of examination. The admit cards can only be presented in the format of the printed copies.